Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

Fruit, basically. ALL fruit. Except starfruit which taste of nothing, and persimmons.

I like tropical trio and oranges... And pomegranates... I find it interesting that pomegranates were the fruit of the dead in greek mythology... *GASP* What if we had a line of dragons based on greek mythology! xd.png

Apples and peaches are my favorite! I tried a dragon fruit once but I guess it wasn't a good one because to me it tasted like a plant. And I know I know- all fruit come from plants. But I mean.. like if you picked a daisy and ate it. I really want to try again but I no longer live where I used to and I dunno where to get one here.

Guavas are my personal favourite(but they give me a heck of a stomach ache if I eat too many), with watermelons and passion fruit as my next favourites.

Strawberries are my favorite, with mangoes close behind. Apples, oranges, and grapes are also good.

user posted image

I LOVE KIWI!!

I also love strawberries, blueberries, peaches, plums, apples, and oranges. :3

I think cherries are my absolute favorite and non American grocery store bought mangoes. The ones that smell heavenly before you open them. But cherries win, as looks and taste seem to go together without surprises.

I'm very picky when it comes to fruits. It has to be a certain type or a certain way. My favorite has to be the Red Delicious Apple. I also like the purple(red/black//whatever the official name is) seedless grapes, Seedless Watermelon and Bananas.

Sadly, I love the flavor of cherry, but I can't eat the actual fruit as I am allergic to it, flavored candies and frozen treats are fine though. biggrin.gif

Oddly enough, I'm working on an "Annoying Orange"-related tie-in product right now, so I've been dealing with all kinds of fruit on a regular basis! My favourite so far (although I'd never actually eat one because of its smell!) is the durian.

On a day-to-day basis, I'm partial to bananas. smile.gif

Oddly enough, I'm working on an "Annoying Orange"-related tie-in product right now, so I've been dealing with all kinds of fruit on a regular basis! My favourite so far (although I'd never actually eat one because of its smell!) is the durian.

On a day-to-day basis, I'm partial to bananas. smile.gif

I love bananas