Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

I think the question should be what fruit DON'T I like! Haha Really, I love most fruit. Exceptions: Blueberries, cherries, lime, coconut, and grapefruit

Disclaimer: Obviously I have not tried all the fruit there is to try, but out of the common fruit that almost everybody has eaten, those are the ones I don't like. I like the other ones. :)

Watermelon, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, strawberries, apples, oranges, pears, mango, pomegranate, honeydew, and I am sure I am forgetting some. xd.png

Strawberries, starfruit, peaches, pears, plums, limes, cherries, blood oranges and cantaloupe.

I had an African horned melon once, and it was really weird, but the inside was a really pretty green color. xd.png

Edited by Doomy

I like mangos, and pineapple, and pomegranites(but only the juice), and I also like raspberries.

Mango peaches watermelon kiwi plums blackberries strawberries honey dew

just to name a few

I like almost every kind of fruit but my favourites are grapes, watermelon and peaches.

This is a tough one. I pretty much love all kinds of fruit, but I think bananas are my favourite. I eat them every day. :-)

Bananas

I don't eat most other fruit. I eat an apple and strawberries sometimes.

It'd be easier to list off the fruits I don't like, which are blueberries, rhubarb, bananas, watermelon, grapefruit and lime. I made a strawberry and nectarine pie yesterday and it was AMAZING. Those are my two favourites at the moment.

Mango, blueberry, peach, apricot(I hate them dried though),coconut(again, not dried),jackfruit,durian,white cherries,apples.

Nectarines, mangoes and raspberries are my favourites. I don't care much about lychees but otherwise there are few types of fruit I don't like.

I don't like fruit in its original form.

My favourite fruit yoghurt is apricot and fave juice is blackcurrant.

My favorite fruit are probably raspberries and blackberries. I enjoy the entire berry family.

1) Peaches - I love it naturally grown and not sliced. Can't stand it if it's sliced, lol.

2) Dragonfruit

3) Jack Fruit

=3

I also have an affection for lemons and limes. Especially when I can squeeze the juices out and put it on other food, such as carne asada.

Blueberries and rasberry, well any berry and fun fact a banana is actually a berry!!