Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

Peaches all the way!! They have a special place in my heart (and stomach) :'D

I was crazy about them when I was little, and still kind of am hehe =P

buuut pinapple and watermelon are very close seconds...!

Oranges, oh god. A good orange can make my entire day wonderful. Juicy and sweet, but not too sweet. Yummy.

I also like apples, but crisp apples with a little sour mixed in. Not green apple sour, but not overly sweet either. Ambrosia apples are what I usually buy.

Pears, peaches, and pineapples are all high on my list of awesome fruits too(awesome food in general, really).

Apples. I absolutely love apples. Preferably Granny Smiths.

However, because nature just hates me, I've recently become allergic to them. sad.gif The reaction isn't severe, it just makes me feel sick and get bad indigestion and stuff, but I still sneak a fair few apples into my diet anyway. I don't think I could live without them. </3

I also love strawberries, passion fruit, pineapple, raspberries... Lots. Most fruit, actually. tongue.gif But... apples! sad.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

My favorite fruit is the Carambola, or Star Fruit they are amazing, then followed by lemons, I will eat a whole lemon, skin and all, but really all fruits are tasty to me, they are like natures candy.

I like every fruit I've ever tried, the only one I hate is *clears throat* strawberries. I do like strawberry jam, or if they're mushed in yogurt, or strawberry icecream but NOT the fruit.

I also like my fruit kind of... rock-hard. When I was still living at home, that used to drive my little sister insane because she likes them softer and by the time they would've reached the softer state, I would've eaten them all already xd.png

I love so many! But my faves are: watermelon, strawberries, grapes, nectarines, blueberries....ok, I'll stop now xd.png

I've not tried a fruit I don't like.

Well, I suppose that is not entirely true, I am not a fan of tomatoes. Raw tomatoes are gross, I don't mind cooked tomatoes.

Strawberries and Raspberries have to be tired to be my favorites.

I've not tried a fruit I don't like.

Well, I suppose that is not entirely true, I am not a fan of tomatoes. Raw tomatoes are gross, I don't mind cooked tomatoes.

Strawberries and Raspberries have to be tired to be my favorites.

Funny how I'm completely opposite to you,I love raw tomatoes but hate them cooked.

Anyway,my favourite fruit are pears.

Oh! Blackberries. Definitely blackberries. Yum... I eat those things by the case. I like honeycrisp apples too though. And peaches!

I love apples, strawberries, peaches, annddd on a rare occasion I love watermelon.

If someone gave me a basket of the most delicious apples, I would spend the whole day eating them if I could. They are definitly my top favorite when its the right apple x3

I love apples, strawberries, peaches, annddd on a rare occasion I love watermelon.

If someone gave me a basket of the most delicious apples, I would spend the whole day eating them if I could. They are definitly my top favorite when its the right apple x3

In summer, watermelon is lovely, but I can't stand the seeds and always spend ages picking them out before I can start to eat xd.png

Mangoes, strawberries, and pineapples!

Most of the time I'll eat a banana or some grapes though, since I'm lazy and those are minimal fuss and easy to carry around.

I love so many, but my main favourites are Mangos, Pineapple, Grapes, Bannanas, Peaches, Plums and oranges. ;-;