MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still none, and now I'm scroll locked so I probably can't try until late at night / tomorrow (after my Albinos hatch.)

-snip-

I used to be able to catch nebulas very easily, but my computer is not responding. I'm going to film it so you see I'm not lying. It just freaking doesn't respond when I click, takes ages to think it up, and this has been going on for weeks. Been ages since I can't catch a nebula.

So I'm off to Skyrim. At least I'm not competing with other user's computers and internet connections, and I'm not frustrating myself every single time I miss an egg, I can't summon, or whatever...

Sorry for the rant, but I'm fed up with my internet and my computer, and the fake rarity of old eggs.

Just out of curiosity, have you cleared your cache lately? Including local files?

Are they supposed to be rare?

Edit; That's it! I give up!

I'm off to play Skyrim. I just don't know if I'm so lame, or if my computer hates me, or my internet connection sucks, but this has been enough. I'm not sick I'm pursuing hard to catch eggs. I'm sick of clicking a milisecond after the egg appears and missing every single time. I've missed a WHITE! Again! A white, 3 blacks, an ice, and every single gold that passed by.

I swear this is not me. I used to be able to catch nebulas very easily, but my computer is not responding. I'm going to film it so you see I'm not lying. It just freaking doesn't respond when I click, takes ages to think it up, and this has been going on for weeks. Been ages since I can't catch a nebula.

So I'm off to Skyrim. At least I'm not competing with other user's computers and internet connections, and I'm not frustrating myself every single time I miss an egg, I can't summon, or whatever...

Sorry for the rant, but I'm fed up with my internet and my computer, and the fake rarity of old eggs.

I kinda feel the same. Not too long ago I've been able to catch a CB gold (a real gold, not a golden wyvern)..but I'm unable to catch a golden wyvern, no matter how often or how hard I try...

I'm sooo glad I snagged mine in the first few days. I have 4 pairs of each, which is what I'm aiming for for each breed on my scroll anyway. smile.gif They have become the devil to catch now. Just can't do it. 80-150 people in the biome makes it near impossible to get anything even remotely desirable. I'm like you Kekelen... I try to catch some just to see if I can and to trade and it's not happening. xd.png

I found them easier to catch earlier but the cave has been loading slower and slower the past few days. The forums too. I wonder if there's a problem? I've cleared my cache.

I go to the biomes during the five minute drops... normally there's 10 to 40 people in there, while the hourly drops host more people.

I've seen a few blacks go by, but I've caught three CB GW's through it.

Ultimately, I have four. Two males, two females. Same with the Royal Blues. I've caught.. twelve, total. Five for trades, one to gift, two for a friend, four for my own breeding purposes.

They've become very hard to catch now; I find my best time is about 8 or 9 am ( EST ). I sometimes wake up about 7:30 on the weekends, due to my Parrot, and lurk around till 8:05 to try to grab. I managed to catch one at 9:00 today for my last IOU. As soon as that's tended and my Tinsels hatch I'll probably be back to trying to catch for trades. x3

I was never able to catch CB Royal Blues or CB Gold Wyverns - what I have were generous gifts from wonderful people.

Seems a CB Vamp isn't good enough for a CB Golden Wyvern in trade, though. I offered one, and I never did get an offer. Maybe a CB Vamp bitten on Valentine's Day will come my way - since my Vampire named Dancing Dead can bite again on that day - and I can trade THAT for a CB Golden Wyvern... That would be absolutely amazing if I pulled that off. XD

I was able to get my second cb GW last week, so I've got a breeding pair of both the blue and the gold. If someone doesn't have either the gold or the blue, if you PM me I'll be more than happy to breed 2nd gens of both (though my cb GW hasn't been bred to the CB GW female yet, so there is a slight chance of refusal).

Still none sad.gif Which is a damn shame, because they look really beautiful.

Gathering an army of pillow dragons, though tongue.gif

I think you guys are right when you say it's harder to catch the Goldens now. Much, much harder. The supply definetly seems to have dried up. I barely see any now, although I did manage to snag one today. I also snagged 3 CB pinks, so that made me real happy! On the flip side, I've missed every CB black/metallic I've seen whoosh by, unfortunately. sad.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Have none yet, am trying to negotiate trades to get some.

Have concluded I must have turned invisible as people aren't even replying to say no.

I think you guys are right when you say it's harder to catch the Goldens now. Much, much harder. The supply definetly seems to have dried up. I barely see any now, although I did manage to snag one today. I also snagged 3 CB pinks, so that made me real happy! On the flip side, I've missed every CB black/metallic I've seen whoosh by, unfortunately. sad.gif

Agreed. I only saw 5 or 6 the past hourly drop. I always accidentally refresh over the egg so have to wait a moment before I can click. Of course its already gone by then. >.>

Just out of curiosity, have you cleared your cache lately? Including local files?

I do a very strict manteinance every 6 months and keep all files and stuff in an external hard drive, so yes.

The problem is my internet company has cut down our internet speed just because, and the problem is also Spain has the slowest and most expensive internet in Europe.

I have one gold and hope to catch one more... or trade if all else fails. I like having one cb pair per breed.

At the moment, three-- one CB, one 2nd gen I got lucky enough to claim, and a third I bred. I really want a few more CB, but I'm thinking that's going to take me a LONG time before I can get that lucky again. biggrin.gif

A kind catcher helped me catch all the shimmers, if not I'd have zero right now.

Thank you!

*burns my internet with fire*

I have 4 CB pairs at the moment, not sure if I will collect more yet, depends on whether I get unlocked or not.

I have caught and traded quite a bit for blue hatchies and I also gifted some to those who had none.

mystyic

Edited by aqua17

I finally caught another GW, which gives me 4: 1 gift, 1 trade, 2 I caught myself. What a relief! Now, I can finally stop the constant hunt for these.

I just had a few GWs gender wrong. Has anyone noticed a strange fluctuation with the gender ratios concerning GWs? First they were all female and now they're all male.

If given the chance, I think I'm going to start hoarding Golden Wyverns, along with Blunas. I'm absolutely in love with them. biggrin.gif

I've only been able to get two, as of right now. First one is 2nd gen., PB and was gifted to me from a friend on the DragonAdopters forum, the other is CB that I was able to get myself.

I just had a few GWs gender wrong. Has anyone noticed a strange fluctuation with the gender ratios concerning GWs? First they were all female and now they're all male.

i've gotten every single one that i've wanted

i've used perhaps 5-6 influences and have 22 of them, 11 cb pairs

I have 4-5 Royal Blues and Golden Wyverns each, enough to keep me happy. The sprites are beautiful, but I want to focus on catching rarer dragons.

I have two GW CB breeding pairs, and both have produced at least one egg. I also have two RB CB breeding pairs, but I haven't bred them yet.

Edited by aangs-sister