MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I now have 12 CB Golden Wyverns. I still want at least one more.

Edited by dejavugurl

So far I've only got 2 been trying for more but have only been able to get more blue ones.

it looks like the amount of Goldens in the drop has decreased..

I think you might be right. I'm not seeing nearly as many dropping now... sad.gif

Geez, my internet is quite fast I think, but still not fast enough to stop others from grabbing a gold before I can. I do see some during the drops, but it is always taken when I click it sad.gif

Edited by Thaliel

Geez, my internet is quite fast I think, but still not fast enough to stop others from grabbing a gold before I can. I do see some during the drops, but it is always taken when I click it  sad.gif

This is my problem exactly.

Hopefully they don't turn out to be too rare, because they are really pretty and I'd like to get one.

I've got 8 CBs to keep for breeding, and have given a few CBs away.

None for me...yet.

I'm having the same problem of them being taken when I click on them. I'm not giving up though.

Between the grown adults, hatchies and eggs still on scroll there will be twelve total to date. I think the only chance I had and that got me the eggs was either to go at an odd early/late hour (which helped a bit) or just do blind grabs. I ended up with some eggs I didn't want obviously but stopping to see if it was the Gold I found was a sure way to click a bit too late. And, of course, the competition due to the numbers was/is fierce in trying to pick them up. Personally, I think they'll be a common because I haven't heard otherwise from TJ but they'd certainly make a lovely lineage.

I've got 18 caveborns now. :D Haven't got any bred ones yet, but I've bred some of mine and dropped the eggs to the AP.

Where did that information come from? They're rare?

Looking at the way they are born into the Cave, it seems likely that Golden Wyverns are rare. They were less of them than of the Royal Blues in the first day or so of the new breeds release. And now only a handful are dropping in the hourly drop.

The Trios acted the same way when they were released. Very soon there were other eggs mixed in, instead of the couple of days it took the Desert to drop mostly older eggs along with Sunstones and Moonstones.

Right now, the Golden Wyverns are breeding well and still dropping a number of them in the Alpine. The algorithm knows there are less of them than the ratios say there should be. But these shimmery eggs seem to be becoming less common as time goes on. Even on the first day of the drop, more people were looking to trade for Golden Wyverns than for Royal Blues. This is still the case in the Trading sub-forum.

There is no proof that they are rare. It is unknown how rare they might be. But it sure seems like they are going to be rare to me - at least as rare as the Trios is my guess.

It was commonly known that there would be more new rare dragons along with the more common and uncommon ones being released. It just hasn't happened in a long time.

Edit: the 6pm drop on 1-31-12 only contained 3 Golden Wyverns.

Edited by WatersMoon110

I have 16 - 8 Cb and 8 second gens. I grew tired of trying to catch them in the Alpine and decided to just breed them for a while.

I now have 7 CB GW and 7 CB BW. One more of each for the seemingly standars 4 breeding pairs. I like that idea... enough to make a PB even 3rd gen sounds like a good round amount. Hopefully I won't loose out if they go the way of blacks. One more of each needed!

Edited by AlternateMew

So I spaced out and totally missed this release. I'm usually reeeally good at nabbing a CB pair (at least) on the first drop day, but with this one I just found out they existed like...three days ago.

So I have two lovely CB Royal blues, and zero GWs of any kind. I intend to keep trying though, of course!

So I spaced out and totally missed this release. I'm usually reeeally good at nabbing a CB pair (at least) on the first drop day, but with this one I just found out they existed like...three days ago.

So I have two lovely CB Royal blues, and zero GWs of any kind. I intend to keep trying though, of course!

Yeah that was my problem too. I think I didn't find out about it until a few days ago. I had to trade for my CB GW. The royal blues I didn't have a problem with.

I have 4 CB gold wyverns, two of each gender, which seems like a good amount to me, and I bred one from my CB male Silver, which is totally a keeper. And I have several royal blues, too.

I love the new Golden Wyverns. They look so pretty~ :3 To bad I can't find a single one...D:

*cries*

Every time I go to the Alpine section, there isn't a single dragon egg to be found. I guess it's just really popular. And I can't find any in the abandoned section, either. I REALLY want a golden Wyvern! ^^

Oh yeah, I also got one Royal Blue Dragon egg. I'm hoping it'll be a female when it hatches~ Nya~

laugh.gif

Still none! sad.gif Any tips for catching them? smile.gif

set an alarm (you do have an alarm clock somewhere I am sure) to the full hour. Go to the cave when your alarm rings. Go to the alpine and keep your mouse on one egg. The, just keep pressing f5 constantly and stay as close to an egg as you can

I love the new Golden Wyverns. They look so pretty~ :3 To bad I can't find a single one...D:

*cries*

Every time I go to the Alpine section, there isn't a single dragon egg to be found. I guess it's just really popular. And I can't find any in the abandoned section, either. I REALLY want a golden Wyvern! ^^

Oh yeah, I also got one Royal Blue Dragon egg. I'm hoping it'll be a female when it hatches~ Nya~

laugh.gif

you gotta go to the alpine at exactly the top of the hour..xx:00...

drop lasts between 2 and 5 minutes currently

If you go there later, you won't find any eggs, cause they get taken quite fast...

I have nine Golden Wyverns (and nine Royal Blues as well) now. Only one I traded for. Eight of each would be enough to reach 5th gen if they were all bred together, and that's what I'm planning to do. So for now, I'm satisfied with an eventual 5th gen and one extra pair.

Edited by EeveeSkitty