MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got 10 CB adults for myself and, as I don't want to freeze CB eggs of this kind, I will breed 3 hatchling to freeze happy.gif

I got (with some luck, trading and help) 8 CB pairs. I wanted to stop with 4 CB pairs (my usual number for CBs) but with people being so crazy for them, I feared they might be sooner rare than anyone might think. So I backed them up a bit for futur lineages. ^^"

I usually also freeze the CB hatch (2 gendered, 1 ungendered) but I think with them I freeze lineaged ones. xd.png

Have 11 CB's right now. I'm planning to build an army of GW and royal blues, but since it's a little hard to catch them right now. I'm contented to 11 biggrin.gif

I'm planning a lineage for the GWs too xd.png

6 (one of them is still an egg)...more than I expected to get...lol, after I got my first two eggs from someone as a gift...smile.gif

Right now, 6 CB and 9 lineaged. But I'll have many others in next weeks because I'm working on a couple of lineages with them.

I finally caught two Golden Wyverns recently. One has grown up, the other still an egg. If they turn out to be of opposite genders, I'll breed them. I hope.

Six CBs, all of which were either caught on or near release day, and none others. My scroll goal is complete.

28 CB's and no where near the amount i'll be ultimately happy with. i absolutely love this breed happy.gif

I have ... 6 CB.

And two Tinselkin/Shimmerkins keeping them company. smile.gif

12 CB and 13 bred. For some reason, even though I couldn't catch Blacks or Stripes or the Trios for the longest time, I've always been able to catch the Golden Wyverns whenever I wanted to, and sometimes when I didn't want them. I know I have dropped more along the way for gifts, trades or the AP. I'm not completely done collecting them though, because I do eventually want to put together some lineages with them.

The Royal Blues? 27 CB and 11 bred. Again, I will have more! I love the sprites for the Blues and I have some very nice pieces for both a PB and a beautiful 2-breed even gen. <3

Well, I only have a single one and that was because it was offered up in the IRC. I'm surprised that I was the one to call for it first.

At the moment 1 CB, 8 bred. I've been able to get more CBs and I could keep them but I've traded them instead.