MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CB Golden Wyverns - Obscene amount.

But I just want to say that I traded for all 22 of my CB Royal Blues. xd.png

I now have six CB golden wyverns, and thirteen CB royal blues.

Well, I wouldn't mind trading some of my 2nd gen valentines for CB goldens. biggrin.gif

Or the CB vampire I just made >_>

Edited by Magdalen

I wasn't able to catch any Golds myself, but an angel gifted me 3, and I hope eventually to catch one more, to make two breeding pairs, so I was able to vote in the 3 or more category

Actually, I had rather a time catching the 3 Blues I have so far, even though there seem to be a lot of them.

My sympathy to those without the new Gold Wyverns, and I hope you get some soon.

They are rare, so by the time the fuss dies down you'll have a hard time seeing them in the cave.

Where did that information come from? They're rare?

Where did that information come from? They're rare?

Well, they're certainly hard to catch. Though 2nd gens are aplenty.

I've got no CB Gold Wyverns, but 4 CB Royals. xd.png

Was hoping to catch some, but I guess that will have to wait... :I

They're very very hard to catch, i can only snag perhaps 1 per drop

if lucky

I've caught plenty because i've been hunting for a while and am usually around when the drop time hits

It certainly gets harder, but I will reach my aim of 16 CBs, I will xd.png

Meanwhile - if you want me to bred 2. gens for you, just pm with partner of choice smile.gif (expect metals, I'm afraid...)

They are rare, so by the time the fuss dies down you'll have a hard time seeing them in the cave.

It doesn't help anything when people drop this sort of speculative statement in a thread. No one knows how rare they are intended to be but TJ, and he isn't saying. However, people saying that they are hard to catch or that they are rare just makes others rush to the cave to catch them, thinking that either they'll be great for trading or that they'd better get them now while they're available. That just adds to the current difficulty.

I have 8 Golden Wyverns so far. I've also gifted away quite a few. I've found them fairly easy to catch. I've found the Royal Blues easy to catch as well.

I have 8 Golden Wyverns so far. I've also gifted away quite a few. I've found them fairly easy to catch. I've found the Royal Blues easy to catch as well.

This is true for some people but not for all! For many of us the Goldens have been much harder to catch than the Royals, however, they are not impossible.

With that said, it looks like the amount of Goldens in the drop has decreased... or I just caught the tail end of it xd.png I'll still keep my eye out, maybe I'll find some nice dragons from the drop to trade someone for CB Goldens xd.png

I still don't have one, but then my catching skills have never been brilliant. I don't have any royals either. tongue.gif I will get some, at some point. tongue.gif

I have five now, with three adults. I've caught 3 of them myself, but they're quite hard to catch. They appear so rarely now as there are always some 100 people there.

Well, when I voted, I had none, but was still trying.

Since then, I was gifted 1, traded for 1, and after 8 days of hunting, finally caught 1 in the cave. So I now have 3 and still hunting for a fourth. biggrin.gif

I have 5.

I've caught 4 myself, traded all of them for a cb black and a cb stripe and then traded 3 blue hatchies for each of my 3 new wyverns and traded 1 wyvern hatchie for 2 new wyvern eggs. So now I have 5 golden hatchies on my scroll and a new cb black and cb stripe. Not bad tongue.gif

I have 4 GWs. I'd like to catch more for others but I've been trying for days with no luck. I also have 5 RBs, the fifth was a mis-click when I was trying for a Seasonal.

I don't have a single one, but I'm still trying. I've gotten to the point where I've given up with IE and am switching over to Firefox for better odds.

Although not getting a Golden Wyvern at the top hour release did have one blessing: I caught my very first paper egg. And it only took 3 years to do. happy.gif

I can't catch a damn thing. I have a fast internet connection but even that doesn't help. I'm simply too slow. I caught my royal blues in the AP, but I haven't seen a GW so far at all in the AP. I have 1 I traded for but otherwise I'm just waiting for them to even out I guess...

I have twelve. smile.gif I caught four or five when they were first dropping and were much, much easier to catch, and then I've traded a 4th gen tinsel, a couple of metals and some royal blues for more to get me to what I have now. Initially I felt a bit guilty, but I've realised since that as I'm not having any luck catching ones now, I just lucked out, really. And had things to trade, since my golds have been cooperative!

Got two gifted from a nice person smile.gif

Still trying to catch one myself, but I only get blue royals...(and a blue dino...lol)

I have 11 so far, between egg, hatchies growing, frozen hatchies, and adults. >.> These are the first dragons I have actually WANTED to hoard. xd.png

I have 4 CB Golden Wyverns, two adults and two hatchlings. I got mine soon after they came out while they were slightly easier to catch.

If I catch any more from the Cave, I will probably trade them. No luck so far.