MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know people have been saying just how very hard it is to get the new Goldens. I wanted to do a poll to see the ratio of those who have, and haven't, gotten the new elusive Golden dragons. smile.gif

Thanks for voting.

Man, I hope this poll works...I always manage to mess them up somehow...

Yay, it worked!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yeah, once I reach my quota, which is 4 pairs of each, I'm going to gift some CB's as well. I hate to say this, but it's really hard to let these goldens go. I feel like I've been fighting a war trying to get them onto my scroll. lol Once I get the pairs, I'll breed pure's and gift them, and catch some CB's for those that are still eggless. smile.gif

Heh.

Option Two: Yes, at least 3-4

Option Three: Yes, I've got more than a half dozen!

<---has six

fml lol

I have 7, but the majority of them I traded for, as my connection is horrid. I just wanted

to get a good base down as we will open them up to request on the Breeding/Gifting thread next weekend. smile.gif

Just caught my third *feels like the greatest hunter ever*

lol Yeah, I know what you mean! Every single time I manage to catch a Golden, it's like a big, fat major deal. xd.png I've never felt that way about any of the dragons...well, except for Marrows. The Goldens and the Marrows were the hardest dragons to catch, imo, and the feeling was like utopia when I finally got some!

I just wanted

to get a good base down as we will open them up to request on the Breeding/Gifting thread next weekend.

Yes, same here. smile.gif I want to get a goodly number so that I'll have plenty to work with later on. I can't wait to start gifting these myself. biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I got 5 of them Goldies and 6 Blues.

Waiting for some of the eggs to hatch, so I can get another wyvern. biggrin.gif

I have four Gold Wyverns, and influenced them so there should be two breeding pairs. Did the same with Royal Blues.

I did gift one of each egg to people who were having trouble catching. So that's ten caught and two gifted for this release.

I've gifted... 5, traded two off very cheap (cb balloon hatchy, lol), and am holding onto this one. Once i manage to find homes for these eggs im sitting on, i plan to go catch what i need for my scroll goals then i'm done. Anything i pick up after that would be bred by other people tongue.gif

I kept two for myself, gifted 3 or 4, and one is now being offered in a trade since I don't have any more magis ready to teleport. I might cancel the trade offer and just gift the last one when a magi's ready though.

So...I caught 6-7, but I clicked the "at least 3 or 4 option" because I don't HAVE half a dozen, I just caught that many.

*I am dumb about the wording in polls, sorry!*

*I am dumb about the wording in polls, sorry!*

No, you're not. xd.png And you've been very generous in gifting, that's for sure! smile.gif

No, you're not. xd.png And you've been very generous in gifting, that's for sure! smile.gif

Aw thanks! smile.gif Not as generous as Thuban, posting directly above me, who has gifted way more than I have!

And there are people in the gifting threads giving lots of golds.

Got a pair^^ Traded 1 away (before I saw the adult sprites). I really love the male Adult sprite wub.gif So ones my eggs hatch I will try to get another 3 pairs. So I have 4 pairs ^^

I grabbed two for myself, to have a breeding pair. That's probably all I'm going to want for a while - they're lovely dragons but not really to my taste. I do want more of the royal blues, though. Right now, I'm having more fun stalking the alpine zone for harvest dragons than trying to compete for the new stuff.

I have given away a couple of Blue's, but I'll admit to being greedy with the Goldens. **blushes** I just keep thinking about the Golds. It took me a year and a half to finally snag a cave bred, and somehow I've got it stuck in my head that within a week or two, these Goldens will cease to exist in the cave, with the exception of maybe seeing one fly by once or twice a year. >_< I know that's not realistic, I'm sure that won't happen, but it's in the back of my mind, bugging me, so I'm hoarding them.

I need one more Golden for myself, and once that happens I'll feel my scroll is complete, and can then focus on getting some for other's. smile.gif

I have 6. smile.gif So I'm in between the 2nd and 3rd choice. I don't have more than half a dozen, I have exactly half a dozen. tongue.gif

I've gifted... 5, traded two off very cheap (cb balloon hatchy, lol), and am holding onto this one.

You're a sweetheart. <3 And I'm a greedy old hag. sad.gif

I caught four with no significant difficulty. That's enough for me, since they're not really my favorite breed.

One of my golds just gendered female. I was hoping for a male. Gonna see if I can do an even swap with someone.

Edited by Riverwillows

I have 7, although the last one is being gifted to someone. I hope to catch 2 more, making 8.

I feel so greedy right now, lol. Normally I gift way more than I keep, but I love these two dragons too much, to not be a teensy bit selfish this time. unsure.gif

edit: caught two of the Golds in this drop, so I am at 9, but really 8 since one is being gifted.

Edited by CDM

Still no Golds over here sad.gif

This is the first release when I had to apply in a gifting thread in hopes of increasing my chances. (still no luck in that area)

Lol....I saw on the News thread that someone wants to make an army of the golds. I actually prefer the Royal Blues myself. Soooo purrty!! hehe

Currently I have 5, and actually two of them gendered already. I plan on catching many more because of the sheer popularity they're receiving by everyone else. I don't want to be the only one without them.