MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

huh i just bred this for a gift. lol

Yes, mine was ment to be agift too, but the giftee doesn't pick it up dry.gif If he doesn't do so soon I'll keep it...

I still try to find one right now, but I stoped looking for a moment, if I see one I'll try to get it of course but I'm not hunting one right now because I want to have it. That will come later if I stopped breeding Magi dragons so I can trade some with a friend from my who is new on the site x3

Wow, 19? Why do you even need that many? You could make 6th gen even gen with just 16 alone, and for non-lineage purposes, I don't exactly see why so many are needed xd.png

Why does anyone collect a lot of any breed? Why do I have close to 70 blacks?

Just a matter of taste I think. I think there is/will be a lot of collector's of these. And I agree, that they will probably end up like the uncommons, reds, pinks, nebs. wink.gif

I still can't catch any >< I'm glad I traded for one. When I first made the trade I was wondering if I was going to regret it by catching a bunch as soon as the official release was over.

As far as the topic of collecting a lot of a breed goes... I have stupid amount of Dorsals in comparison to most dragons I have. Most of the time, if I have a CB male and a CB female, I'll stop hunting for that breed in cave and just breed more if I want them.

Moonstones were a funny case. I wasn't even trying to hoard them at release. They just kept gendering male! It took a long time to get one to be female xd.png. (I only had male pinks at that time too)

I got 2 pairs of CB Royal Blues because they so pretty!

Yes finally I was able to get some but not until after my wireless mouse went crazy and had to be put in hospital while a corded mouse stepped in to fill its place.

Yes finally I was able to get some but not until after my wireless mouse went crazy and had to be put in hospital while a corded mouse stepped in to fill its place.

HEEHEE! Sounds like me; I plug a wired mouse into my laptop for frantic dragon-catching events, because I don't want to trust the touchpad. Heck, I even disable the touchpad driver, just to make aaaaabsolutely sure that nothing interferes even by one pixel with my cursor. rolleyes.gif I'm a dork.

Six CB shimmers successfully obtained and gendered correctly, so I am now officially done with catching gold wyvern eggs. Now to breed a couple of 2nd gens for myself, then start dumping more of 'em in the AP for folks who had trouble catching. smile.gif Just need to figure out what I want to breed them with!

EDIT: Oooo, it looks REALLY nice paired with true gold. *pets lineage*

Edited by Evilminion

I STILL have get to get my hands on a gold.

At least I have 3 of the Royal Blue...I should consider that some good fortune...

I have 9.. I have traded for 4, and caught 5 myself :3 I haven't had any success in catching them lately, but hopefully it will get better - much faster connection tomorrow. <3

And i have 20 Royal Blues xd.png 10 males and 10 females.

I voted None & I give up. Don't have any of the Blues or Goldens.

Correction, managed to get two of the blues, still no Goldens.

Edited by dragonheartdoxies

I almost had a heart attack when the egg code for one actually came up - but that's the only one I have managed to get this whole time.

better than some it seems.

sad to see a common becoming a false rare after all the debarkle with the vines and blacks.

But Nebs seem to be in the same boat - Everyone snatches and I can't grab one of them from the cave if my life depended on it - hate slow connections.

I did strangely manage 6 blues - not so hot on the want list apparently.

I have been gifted 2 CBs, traded for one and caught one myself smile.gif so it makes four which is absolutely enough for me (one life-mated pair to breed 2nd gn PBs, and a male and a female to breed with random dragons).

I'm thinking that the rumor that GWs are more rare than RBs is true. That and the fact that people are already having a hard time catching them just makes their value go up more. Just check out the trading threads. With enough CB Golden Wyverns, you can "buy" almost anything you want.

Four. The number is steadily growing. <:

I now have...

6 Adults, 5 Males and 1 Female

10 Hatchlings

1 Egg

Total: 17

I love these dragons a ton.

Ha I don't have any golden wyverns and I've tried so hard I've almost given up! sad.gif But I do have two blue (one male one female) I kind of like the blues better anyway but I still love the gold! biggrin.gif

Friends in DC rule the world!! tongue.gif

Im sure that you figured that my golds were gifted by good(awesome) buds...but not out of laziness...in fact,I was OFFERRED a golden egg in the 1st hour,but didnt accept it,as it was from a member of MY lineage(felt like it was a lovely pay-off for my help in a role I did for nothing ...except to be a good lineage maker)!!

Its amazing how your friends WILL gift you in times of trouble,if you are also a person willing to give as much as given.

Thx to you all who made my scroll so much more beautiful !!!

Rockin' On

I have no GW, and 4 RB. Maybe if my CB metallics are nice enough to give me eggs I can trade for some GW...

I have no Gw, and 2 rbs... And I haven't any currency, except for 3rd gen thuweds, which may not be worth much... 3: Hoping I can get some!