MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Finally caught one myself smile.gif

Now I have 3...two I got as a gift and one I caught myself...after trying like forever...lol

i've gotten every single one that i've wanted

i've used perhaps 5-6 influences and have 22 of them, 11 cb pairs

Heh heh lucky you. xd.png

I count 25 CBs total right now. Should have 30 soon. <3

Caught another, but traded it for a CB Black. I think I won't be keeping anymore than the 9 or so I have now, I'll just trade or gift them.

I was gifted two golds and royal blues

I couldn't catch them on my own at first, but I just caught another blue that I'm gifting away. planning on breeding more, the royal blues are GORGEOUS biggrin.gif

The wikia states both - GWs and RBs - as rare now^^ I'd really like to know if that is "artifiial" because people want them so much or if they were intended to be rare^^ I suppose only time will tell.

In the past you could tell if they were rare by breeding them to a rare dragon or to a Holiday dragon...but now with rare x rare breeding that is not possible anymore...

But like someone said, if they were rare, they would drop in every biome...not only in one...

But yeah, only time will tell...

The wikia states both - GWs and RBs - as rare now^^ I'd really like to know if that is "artifiial" because people want them so much or if they were intended to be rare^^ I suppose only time will tell.

Wikia states some dragons as rare, as I see as "uncommon" more than rare. Trios drop every hour in their respected biomes, and I've seen the GW's and the RB's dropping every hour also. I think they are more like the Nebulas, Whites, etc., which I consider "uncommon."

I added two more to my scroll so now I have sixteen in total. Gosh but they're scarce right about now. It's still easier to catch a Royal Blue.

I'm so annoyed because I still haven't managed to catch a single one! sad.gif I can't believe how many people are still stalking the alpine for them! All I want is one of the beauties (they are one of the most beautiful dragons in my opinion), while some people have twenty! I'll just have to keep trying, I guess.

I like the Royal Blues, too. I've always loved that color, and I really like their design. I wish I knew more about them, though, since the description doesn't cover much.

Caught one myself the day they were released, and had another gifted to me. I'm only seeing about 2 or 3 on the hourly drops now, and I'm unable to catch them.

I just had a few GWs gender wrong. Has anyone noticed a strange fluctuation with the gender ratios concerning GWs? First they were all female and now they're all male.

I was ridiculously lucky for once... I caught 6 of them and did not influence, figuring I could trade hatchlings if they gendered wrong, and I didn't even need to! I got 3 females and 3 males smile.gif Normally everything left uninfluenced on my scroll turns male blink.gif

I'm hoping that my CB GW's gender correctly so that I have four breeding pairs instead of a bunch of one specific gender...

Of course, I'll need to catch one more CB GW sometime shortly because I'm one short of having ten... x_x; and then I need to work on getting some male Royal's because I have one male compared to five females... x_x

Currently have 17 Golden Wyverns, 3 of them bred.

I really need more males; my girls are wiping the floor with the guys.

I was only able to obtain 1 Gold Wyvern, and I traded for it. I've been camping the cave at each hour to try and get another one so I have a breeding pair, but no luck so far. There are faster clickers out there. smile.gif I may end up having to trade a Sweetling or one of the original Valentine Dragons for another Gold Wyvern.

Still no luck. Hopefully as the Valentine's craze dies down I can actually let my scroll clear out a bit to leave room for misclicks.

I only have one, but I'm going to breed him for more once he grows up.

can some one tell me how long they are going to drop, I been dealing with real life so I miss that they got released.

They are permament, however they seem to be quite in demand right now

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys turned into sub-metallics for wyverns.

I see them drop but I can't grab them fast enough and it doesn't help that my computer loads the eggs description before the image so I can't click it in time.

I have that same problem, and thank you for letting me know they are permently, I focus on the valentina so I don't fall behind more (I have on my wish list what I have still got to get to be caught up, only one I won't ever get is the Bright Pink because they are discontinue before I join)

Sorry that I writing this here but I cannot grab even a THING! I was too late, the topic 'Chinese new year' was already locked. I am so sad, because I realy like Royal Blues. I want to have just one CB royal blue, but I have so slow internet. Where are you, CB Royal blue?

EDIT: Thank you, Rockin' on!!!!

Edited by sσᴍєвσɗƴ.