TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I absolutely love the AP during releases. I just grabbed a second gen white stripe from stripe x pink. =D

Could we PUH-leeeze have some official word on this? Not that I have an AR, but if it IS allowed then maybe I WILL because these bleeping Golds are HARD to catch!

ETA:@juulhorse: Yep and in the Alpine

Edited by Ayelldee

In keeping with my scroll set up, I'm gonna end up keeping a pair of each, and since they were Chinese New Year dragons, I'm giving them Anglicized Chinese names.

Can you still get these eggs and where??

Not sure if they are still being dropped like mad, but they are from the Alpine Biome

They were last hour - dropping at a good rate still that is. Four minutes to find out about the next one!!

still looking for a shimmering gold egg....I don't suppose anyone has an extra they'd be willing to part with, huh?

EDIT: Never mind, I got an gold shimmer from a kind stranger

Edited by Ashura09

GAH! another less than 3 minute drop and zilcho god this is getting so old!

As long as you have a good internet connection your persistence shall pay off smile.gif

sigh waiting for these egg to hatch lol

You know you are addicted to dragon cave when you leave your dragon eggs for the few hours that they need to hatch, come back and realise that they still have more hours and you are just too keen.

the Year of the water dragon is certainly interesting

Snagged the last two golds I'll need for the moment, one from the hour drop and one from a five-minute one ^^ Now I just need to snag another moonlight, and hope that the influence will work on all the pretty eggies ..

As long as you have a good internet connection your persistence shall pay off smile.gif

I've been hearing this since they originally came out - at that last 5 min drop there was ONE egg - count it one, as in 1, uno, une, un, einz. Jeeze.

Wow, people are going crazy for these eggs. People are trading rares for these things.

I'd love a Thunder but I'm not sure if a giant lineage is on my table....

DAMN!! Cave blocking has been turned back on! Guess the new drop is over. Curses!

ETA: This post is full of nonsense, Cave Blocking has been turned back on, that's all and I'm an idiot.

Edited by Ayelldee