TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Anyone know their official breed names?

We will not know the official names until TJ's hatchie grow up.

Anyone know their official breed names?

The blue dragon falls alphabetically between Ridgewing and Seasonal, while the gold has been reported to fall between Guardian and Harvest. I haven't heard names on either yet, but some people have said they recognize them from the completed list.

anyone know if they are going to stick around after this? i would be seriously sad if i missed out & didn't get even one.

EDIT: I take it back. just got a blue one in the AP smile.gif Thank you to whoever it was that dropped it!!!

Edited by DarkSonnet

Heads-up: they're dropping mixed with older breeds now. Lots of them are still Moonlits and Shimmers, but they're mixed up with other Alpine dragons. So it's back to watching for keywords in the descriptions instead of clicking like crazy for a couple minutes then checking your scroll.

Caught another nice blue one on the AP.

OOOOooooh, It hatched!! Such a purrrty lil thing...lol...!!

(wraps new baby in gold cloth and prepares bottle of unicorn milk...)

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That just put the cuuutest image in my head laugh.gif

*Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first hatchling* smile.gif

My moonlit just hatched. It's sybling is next hopefully followed by my gold. Maybe then I can grad some more at the hourly. :3

Well, I got another blue moonlit. Still need one more gold but at least I got another new egg. :3

Edited by raistardragon

ohmy.gif I just passed a dinosaur and didn't even acknowledge it until seconds after *face palm*

hmm they lasted 3 minutes this time?

yay! now have one of each so i can go to sleep happy. would have preferred 2 of each but i do have to actually have a functioning brain tomorrow so sleep needs to happen. good luck to everyone else who is still hunting! (& to the people still hunting after they have a whole bunch already: go to sleep & give the rest who don't have any yet a chance)

Haven't been able to snag any Shimmers at all. Caught my Moonlits in the AP but I might freeze 1 or 2 since they won't have dimorphism. But then again, I'll have to look at the sprite to make judgement.

@ Xocowolf: Haven't they been dropping mixed like that for the past two days already? o.O

~

My first shimmering gold egg hatched. :3

Has anyone else noticed while sorting eggs, that the original sprite for the new gold egg is represented, rather than the sprite we see on the cave and on our scrolls? Just noticed it.

And now, locked with 2 more pairs of blues and another pair of shimmers, I shall take myself to bed. Good night and happy hunting, everyone!

I Love the year of the dragon

2 of both new dragons and a succesfull summon. YEY:-D

Wow! I'm so happy for you. :3 Congrats!

Has anyone else noticed while sorting eggs, that the original sprite for the new gold egg is represented, rather than the sprite we see on the cave and on our scrolls? Just noticed it.

Yes, I did notice that earlier.

*debates what to do with 3rd moonlit* The last release my pair refused each other... Well if nothing else I guess it can be the mate for my gold if I don't grab another gold for a mate.

Edited by raistardragon

Can't believe I missed the first night of the release. Well, despite being late to the party, I managed to get two moon ones. Now, if I can just snag a gold....

BTW, the hatchies are adorable!

I haven't got one yet, and I'm wondering how long will these eggs be dropping for?

They are most likely permanent. Although they will of course only drop in that high rate in the first couple of days. After that their drop rate will be as high as their rarity is set. *^-^*

EDIT.: Well, at least that's the standard procedure xd.png

Edited by Belisar

Lol...

Just for a lark, tried to see if I could get another one of the new eggies at the 5 min. drop. I did - A moonlight blue one.

Don't really need it, will trade it when it cools down in 5 hours. But it was fun. tongue.gif

Welp, I got a bunch of hatchies now...time to give them stupid names so I don't accidentally abandon them or something!

I'm slightly worried that if I don't try and catch more golds right now, I'll never be able to catch them again >.<

I'm slightly worried that if I don't try and catch more golds right now, I'll never be able to catch them again >.<

This. I have that same feeling. >.<

Aawh, I didn't manage to catch ANYTHING this time xd.png

They were gone in under 2 minutes, haha!

I only want some Golds, I already have 2 Blue eggs...

Ah well, maybe some other time!

Same. >< Except I can't seem to click them fast enough when they appear and end up spaz-clicking on the moonlight ones. :P

So I guess the Gold New Year will be very rare.

I have 5 blues.

Happy but..........seems like no gold for me.