TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Didn't get any of this drop, but meh, I already have two of each, so I'll be stalking the AP trying to catch anything pretty biggrin.gif

and if I catch another gold because I can't help myself, I'll most likely gift it biggrin.gif or maybe I can catch one of the older breeds.

Good luck everybody! smile.gif

Edited by Puppylikestosti

The 5:05 drop was hilarious xd.png I only saw one moonlight. Sure is a fight to the end.

I hope the shimmer doesn't become super rare and stop dropping any time soon o.0

Good luck to everyone!!

Edited by DeathCry

I'm slightly worried that if I don't try and catch more golds right now, I'll never be able to catch them again >.<

Don't worry you can always breed them.

My first blue hatched and I abandoned the Vine miss-click, so I picked up a CB Stripe, (first time I've ever gotten my own, rather than trading for one, but there were only 2 people on that page, lol) and, at last, my second gold! biggrin.gif To anyone who is worried about getting them, just keep at it, 'cause I have nothing but persistence going for me! xd.png

@ Xocowolf: Haven't they been dropping mixed like that for the past two days already? o.O

They certainly have for me.

Even as early as Monday morning (UK time) they weren't all the new eggs. I caught a couple of non-new eggs at times and I know others did too. It's never been a case of just clicking frantically - unless you were around at midnight cave time - at least it hasn't been for me.

Yeah, plus there will always be those, like myself, that breed new/rarer dragons to AP drop. Though I don't think the gold ones are rarer. If you look at the click sites. They are about even in number.

Every release, people speculate about the rareness of one of the dragons. I think they are about even in the sites also. The golds just seem to be more popular right now.

They certainly have for me.

Even as early as Monday morning (UK time) they weren't all the new eggs. I caught a couple of non-new eggs at times and I know others did too. It's never been a case of just clicking frantically - unless you were around at midnight cave time - at least it hasn't been for me.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I was probably 4ish hours late to the initial drop and by that point, I was already seeing the sneaky electrics and regular eggs weaseling their way into the three slots. :P

FINALLY got a shimmer egg! Now just need one more and I will end my quest. Of course I'm locked, though. *facepalm*

I think I never grabbed so much of a new nonn-holiday-release^^ 4 blues and 6 shimmerings - somehow they are so very very tempting^^

Well the next shimmering I catch will be for trade or gifting.

Edited by Varnayrah

Haha well.. just tried hunting using mobile internet on an iPhone, bit of a fail, I accidentally logged myself out whilst refreshing which cost me any chance of trying to get a gold. Guess it's back to trying again this evening when I'm on the laptop.

Still hunting my 1st elusive gold shimmer. Managed to grab a purple ridgewing and a new moonlight egg in the last hourly cave drop but no shimmer, sigh. I already have 2 moonlights and don't want to be greedy so I think I'll give the 3rd one away I just caught when it cools down.

I'd try the trade thread to trade the moonlight and cb ridge I just got for a shimmer....but yeah right - piggies might fly xd.png The things people are giving for these shimmers is mind boggling. It's always good when a month down the line they turn out to be quite common and people have given their right arm and half their scroll for one a few weeks before wink.gif

Thanks for the new eggs TJ and spriters!! Nothing like keeping us all running round like headless chickens over some new pixels !

Ah well, shuffles off to go tuck the silly CB ridge and moon into the nest until they cool off. If the ridge taps at me nicely from inside the egg I might even keep it lol

Happy DCing to all!

Meoqui

I'd try the trade thread to trade the moonlight and cb ridge I just got for a shimmer....but yeah right - piggies might fly xd.png The things people are giving for these shimmers is mind boggling. It's always good when a month down the line they turn out to be quite common and people have given their right arm and half their scroll for one a few weeks before wink.gif

Haha, that's true. People speculated about the sunstone/moonstones being rare (not so much, but still there) and I got some good trades for hatchie IOUs. Turned out to be cave blockers xd.png

The things people are giving for these shimmers is mind boggling. It's always good when a month down the line they turn out to be quite common and people have given their right arm and half their scroll for one a few weeks before wink.gif

Haha I fear you might be right xd.png

Haha, that's true. People speculated about the sunstone/moonstones being rare (not so much, but still there) and I got some good trades for hatchie IOUs. Turned out to be cave blockers xd.png

We can but hope.

cant wait for my blacks to hatch so I can catch another gold and one moon this time biggrin.gif have no idea how could you people have problems catching them tongue.gif

I just bred a 2nd gen silver and traded it for 4 new eggies, 2 of each. I don't have time to stalk the cave as I have homework to get cracking on, so this is the easiest way.

People might think it's nuts, but I own the parents of that silver egg, I can breed again. And the person I'm trading it to, doesn't have a silver, so it's nice to be able to do that.

They are very excited. wink.gif

aww yeah, my first two eggs hatched. My gold one and one of my blue ones. Others should be hatching later. May as well fog'em before I go to bed.

Still really pumped for those adult sprites. =P

aww yeah, my first two eggs hatched. My gold one and one of my blue ones. Others should be hatching later. May as well fog'em before I go to bed.

Still really pumped for those adult sprites. =P

Just came here to say this - a gold and a blue just hatched for me too. They're adorable and I am looking forward to seeing TJ's adults.

Haha well.. just tried hunting using mobile internet on an iPhone, bit of a fail, I accidentally logged myself out whilst refreshing which cost me any chance of trying to get a gold. Guess it's back to trying again this evening when I'm on the laptop.

Same! xd.png it gets quite annoying though!

Same! xd.png it gets quite annoying though!

Indeed! xd.png Especially how the page jumps back to te top as it finishes loading! Missed every egg so far thanks to that.

Indeed! xd.png Especially how the page jumps back to te top as it finishes loading! Missed every egg so far thanks to that.

And how If you click too soon it goes onto a different habitat!!

And how If you click too soon it goes onto a different habitat!!

Or logs you out completely.. and slowing you down. dry.gif

Hunting can be a real pain in the arse! xd.png