TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Drops end at midnight tonight, correct?

Not as far as I know. These are permanent additions so they should continue to fall in the biome.

1 minute and we will find out, its only 10:00 pm here but considered midnight in the cave for me...

they keep going...

Edited by White-Sword-Master

Calling it good with a scroll-locking CB red. It's nothing super special, but I needed it and I'm happy with it. biggrin.gif Best of luck, everyone!

Hey, now! For some of us a CB Red is still an unrealized dream.

I have hatchies! *huggles both, helps third out of shell*

I have hatchies! *huggles both, helps third out of shell*

Aww, can't wait till mine hatch.

... and that is such a cute image. ;A;

Not that I know what you look like, lawl. Just the idea. Of the hatchie. Being stuck. Or struggling to get out of its shell. ;3; ... I'll shut up now. :P

I have hatchies too. One new gold and new blue and 4 more should be hatching soon.

Four blue, one gold and I'm sitting on a CB Vine and a CB Winter until they cool off. Still no second Gold, and I know I didn't click on the Winter. Maybe I'll keep it though, as it is on my scroll completion list. I managed to see at least four of the five minute drops out of past hour, but came up with nada. The golds really are slippery, but I'll keep trying! smile.gif

Aww, can't wait till mine hatch.

... and that is such a cute image. ;A;

Not that I know what you look like, lawl. Just the idea. Of the hatchie. Being stuck. Or struggling to get out of its shell. ;3; ... I'll shut up now. tongue.gif

xd.png I suddenly had an image of the old man in "Jurassic Park" (of course, his name gets away from me, even though I've seen the film a hundred times), coaxing the baby velociraptor out of its shell and all the cooing.

But it's a cool feeling, when these hatch, probably because the work to get them makes them more special.

Congrats, ruby!

Annnd...#3 arrives. smile.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

Oh I remember these now, took me a minuet.

Excitement indeed, but I missed the hourly due to working, hopefully I wont miss the next. I want to go for another shimmer :3

Got 2 of each! And wow for them dropping for only one minute in the biome :/ I was hoping we'd get at least 5 minutes lol But awesome eggs! Good luck to those still needing them!

Still have to wait 1 day 12 hours for TJ's to grow up. >.>

Edited by BirdSpirit

Was lucky enough to get glomp-gifted a gold shimmer eggie (thank you again glomp-gifter) biggrin.gif Hopefully I'll be able to catch one more ^^; Edited by FluffyPillow

Grawr... I need at least one gold. Especially if it turns into what I think it'll turn into... I've got three of the blue ones, but no goooold. Boo.

Stupid internet being dead all day T_T

Edited by Dr. Paine

Ohh, the wait is just KILLING ME!! *dies* Hurry up, little hatchies! Prove me right on what you are!

*sigh* no moonlight eggies for me.....internet's still too slow

just one of each kind of egg would be nice, but seems unlikely since people are snapping up dozens of them

My oldest egg has the s1 crack, but it's just sitting there for the past hour. I know it still has about 2 1/2 hours to go until hatching, but I do want to see that little baby! <3

It's gonna be a late night tonight! xd.png

just one of each kind of egg would be nice, but seems unlikely since people are snapping up dozens of them

Nothing we can do about it X.x

I gave up ages ago. Focusing on other dragon's now >.>

Nothing we can do about it X.x

I gave up ages ago. Focusing on other dragon's now >.>

Check the AP. I know I saw a number earlier, looked like some of the better hunters will drop them in the AP so they can go back and hunt some more.

The most one can catch with a gold trophy is 7 eggs. So unless they are catching and gifting/trading before getting their fill, there isn't a way anyone can have dozens.

My internet connection is ridiculously slow and my computer is c**p but it managed to get 2 gold and 4 moonlight eggs over the last 3 nights. It took a lot of patience and I had my best luck catching them during the hourly releases.

There is a new release gifting thread here. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=131212&hl= smile.gif

okay, now all I need is a gold shimmer and I'll be satisfied

thanks to someone's generosity, I have a moonlight egg

My little gold is hatching now...in the ER so I expect a new little one in a few mins.....

Hurry hurry!!! lol....