TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I admit I have not read all 118 pages of this posting, but "What makes this one so special"?

Are they limited edition for one year?  Do they have animation?  Do they change images

like flip-books? 

Perhaps I missed the references/answers to TJ's question, I just feel there is more than

their obvious beauty and difficulty to catch since other dragons fit that catagory also.

What is so special for these two since this year is supposed to be special?

I don't think TJ was implying that these eggs are special.

"Year of the Dragon? We've had almost six years of dragons, what make this one so special?"

Since there are 2 sets of eggs, "this one" can not imply the eggs. He's saying that why is this "year of the dragon" so special, when we, on Dragon Cave, have had six "years of the dragon".

He was being cheeky, not cryptic.

DAMN!! Cave blocking has been turned back on! Guess the new drop is over. Curses!

I only have one still DX

DAMN!! Cave blocking has been turned back on! Guess the new drop is over. Curses!

sad.gif And this means no more shimmering golds for now...I feel the two days of cave hunting sooooo waisted.And I wanted only 1 of those,just one. unsure.gif

sad.gif And this means no more shimmering golds for now...I feel the two days of cave hunting sooooo waisted.And I wanted only 1 of those,just one. unsure.gif

Guys, they're dropping right now.

Woo!! Cave blocking turned out to be to my advantage - I FINALLY was able to catch a second shimmer while everyone was looking at the AP.

Those shimmering keep avoiding me, caught my 4th moonlight though. I really want atleast 1 shimmering and I'll be happy. And tomorrow we can see the adults.

i wonder what outrageous things we'd have to trade to get a CB Shimmer? None of my Silvers are Cb - and the one Gold I have that's worth breeding isn't either. People are asking for Mazurattis and Lamborghinis for CB Shimmers in the Trading threads. I don't have a CB Black to spare either. I would SO die laughing if the Shimmers DID turn out to be Cave Blockers.

Well,at least they will appear from time to time if the cave is not blocked.I'll continue with the attempts although not that hard I suppose...now off to my studies!

Everyone is so sure that if one of the eggs was going to be rare then it would be the golds.....what if the moonies turned out to be rare in the end. blink.gif

I have three 'moonies' and two 'shimmers', so I am going to try and catch another shimmer.

Edited by Dubious

I just caught another moon one and a split on the last drop and am locked again. I now have 4 blue and 2 gold. I would like to eventually get at least two more of the gold, but I am happy for now.

The eggs are still dropping folks, and since the cave blocking does not affect the eggs at the top of the hour you will still have your chances to catch them!

Phew, managed to catch 3 Moonlights and 1 Shimmering. And then, by some MIRACLE, I found someone who was willing to straight-up trade a Moonlight for a Shimmering (given the outrageous demands some people are making for Shimmerings...). I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have two of each egg influenced and tucked away.

As a bonus, I picked up a CB Purple Dorsal on the Abandoned Pile! THE MADNESS CONTINUES! smile.gif

Good luck to those still hunting - it is damn tough!

i am really late to the show and only just managed to get 3 blues...from reading others comments have to keep hoping for a shimmer xd.png

and since the cave blocking does not affect the eggs

well, it has just started mad.gif

Edited by agajol

I only caught three moonlight eggs earlier this morning.

But, I need shimmering! Three of them would be nice. dry.gif So the hunt continues!

Edited by sonnyfftl

3 moonies on this scroll and my friend who needs to stop playing dragon cave is going to give me all of her catches (2 moonies, 3 shimmerings <33)

Don't know what's all the fuss about - I just caught my fourth shimmer in a matter of seconds.

Why those are so hard to hunt? D:

I traded for 1 shimmer and 1 moon egg, and for the other ones the trade is pending.

I won't say I'm not happy to have mines in my scroll, cause I am... but to be so hard to get just one? No way! dry.gif

Edited by Schnee