TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Shimmering gold, why must you evade me so?

Same here, haven't cuaght any, but will be back in an hour with horrible internet connection to get an the shimmering gold ones, or moonlight, whichever one likes me more this year, for balance....

how often do they drop

They also drop at the 5 min intervals. Which is how I caught all but 1 of mine.

Good luck! smile.gif

Well, thanks to my little brother being very generous, I have my two of each, influenced appropriately. ^^ Thanks for the release! The hatchies look great!

~Feathers

I am having horrible luck even getting one egg of each! 2 days and still no eggs for me...sad.gif I would just love to have one of each...

I've just hatched my second gold shimmer egg ... yay! Two beautiful hatchies now... so happy! Now I have room for more ... whee!!! \o/

Third drop of the night, still can't get the third of each egg. = _ =

Well, better then me, haven't caught a thing.....Stupid slowpoke internet....oh well...

I guess I did breed myself another alt black, so I guess, maybe I'll use the words to catch the eggs to see if that works...

But congratz on catching them, Hope I can get 4 gold at least...

No gold eggies for me yet mellow.gif But thanks to rubyshoes for the link in her post, I applied to be put on a list :3 (Since I have no luck catching them ^^; )

*Edit* I'm having trouble remembering words today xP

Edited by FluffyPillow

The hourly drops only lasted less than 5 minutes and the golds and cb rares are snagged fast. Lol. Seen trios, golds, cheeses, blacks etc in the alpine biome. Must be a challenge set by TJ. LOL. tongue.gif

Finally, finally caught a second "shimmer" one! \o/ I be happy now. Also, scroll-locked. *g*

Best of luck to those still trying to catch their fill!