TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

People really should pay more attention to the AP - I saw some Vampires pass through, some Goldfish eggs, and Magma eggs, as well as quite the number of eggs you don't usually see in the AP.

Wow, trios! Totally stalking the AP now. <3

For some reasons I though TJ's hatchies were growing up today so I was all disappointed when I saw they didn't. :c

Edited by Saloiq

Please be sure your posts are relevant to the News topic.

Take chat to PMs, e-mail, IRC or CPA in forum games.

My word, I don't know how people are managing multiples of the "shimmers" in one drop. I've been hunting like crazy, trying every trick I know, and I still haven't managed more than one. XD

*pokes stupid slow internet*

Edited by Imbecamiel

I didn't catch any golds this drop either, but I mis-clicked a Ridgewing which turned out to be Tan. (:

!!! I recognize those blue guys! I've hoped those would be released for forever! Yay!

And another yellow dragon! YES! ^_____________^

Got two of each, though I know I'll definitely be hoarding those blue ones later.

DOes anyone know how long the drops will be going on?

Until the ratios even out. If they are rarer dragons, they will drop regularly for a shorter time, and for longer if they are common.

I've been busy! I've only caught one blue. sad.gif I hope to get more soon. They are great. biggrin.gif

Someone mentioned, pages and pages ago, that the golden dragons would definitely be rare's. I have no clue how true that actually is though... I kind of hope they are, then again, I don't. lol

I just realized; new golds + Winter Magis, anyone?

Well, without seeing the adults I don't know how well the body shapes will match with other dragons. Otherwise, new golds x new old golds, anyone?

Awww man if the Golds DO become rare, I only got one. It's gonna be a pain to breed them xd.png

Oh well. Now grow up little hatchies so I can spoil myself of what's the come xd.png

Yes! Managed to get one of each! Now just have to wait and see what the adults look like, to help me decide what names I should give them.

You know what would be awesome? If TJ made the cave drop nothing but gold eggs every other hour. That would be AMAZING!

Not gonna release the name of these shimmering little things until TJ's adults grow up, sorry guys. :3

i can't even get one egg it is so hard.

Don't worry, your not the only one.

Quite a few people are unlucky as well. Just keep trying :/

13 different hourly drops i've attended. Still gotten none tongue.gif

YES!

I just caught my second gold!

Now I am scroll locked with two of each egg and my honorable mention holly! biggrin.gif

I am now happy. I can't wait till they hatch though. I bet they will look awesome. happy.gif

Oh, and good luck to everybody still trying to catch them.

Edited by Magatha