TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Morning everyone! :3 Is everything still hectic as it was last night or did things calm down slightly? x3 I'm hoping to catch some of those shimmering gold eggies today, though I have a feeling I'm going to fail xd.png

congrats! biggrin.gif i'm still desperately trying to catch at least one gold

Me too! I want only one. biggrin.gif

@oddsoxdi: I remember those times! (My forum account is much younger than my DragCave scroll) I've spent hours of hunting this way with only 3 spaces and thousands of users! At those times I was still going to an ordinary school but now with the university the things are a biiiiit complicated laugh.gif

I'm locked with 4 gold and 3 blue, now just waiting for my red hatchies so I can incubate 2. :P

whoa! congrats JOTB! and Sinister-by-Nature as well smile.gif i hope i can snag one in this next drop lol

That drop only lasted a minute! blink.gif I guess that answers my question then x'3 Things are still hectic xd.png

WHY DOES THE CAVE KEEP LOGGING ME OUTTTT!!???!!

ETA: Dammit it's all ready hard enough to get anything from the Alpine Biome during this benighted release without the damned Cave logging me out in the middle of a drop!

If someone else is logging onto your account, you will be logged off. I suggest that you change your password and see if it stops.

I've had no luck capturing the new eggs, but I did hit gold and get some of my wishlist fulfilled. Two abandoned CB Harvests and 2 low gen PB Vines. laugh.gif

ohmy.gif Noooooooooo! Only 2 minutes of drops! I could hardly smell the eggs! biggrin.gif

Really, I bearly got a glance at a few... fails. xd.png

No luck, but I did get a CB stripe every one was ignoring.

GRATS!! My Kid caught one yesterday too. I wondered how he got so lucky. smile.gif He told me I could have it for $5 LOL Kids! I hope to get one soon!

3 shimmering gold and 3 moonlight... like a boss. I wish this little Tinsel would hatch so I could scoop up one more of the new babies, but Tinsels hatch when they're good and ready. xd.png

Happy hunting, everyone!

3 shimmering gold and 3 moonlight... like a boss. I wish this little Tinsel would hatch so I could scoop up one more of the new babies, but Tinsels hatch when they're good and ready. xd.png

Happy hunting, everyone!

Trying to get a tinsel to hatch so I can fill up one last egg slot myself... good grief, tinsels are little brats about hatching. Looks like it's not the best time of day for hunting, though... blink.gif

Beautiful. Happy new year to everyone from China and best wishes! wub.gif

Trying to get a tinsel to hatch so I can fill up one last egg slot myself... good grief, tinsels are little brats about hatching. Looks like it's not the best time of day for hunting, though... blink.gif

I know, right?! I swear, the last time I incubated a Tinsel it went: XP (Seriously, the adults make that face 24/7. Not surprising they have such a bad attitude.) xd.png

Hunting was fine for me. I turn off images and Java, and use my CTRL button religiously. I haven't had any trouble getting what I wanted... except for that one little Winter that I clicked in my furious grabbing. And it got punted this morning.

I caught three blue ones, but the golden ones seem to be avoiding my scroll...

That last drop locked me. I ended up with 4 Shines and 3 Shimmers. All were caught in the 5 min drop except for my last one. I caught my last Shimmer in the last hourly drop.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by buckskinmist

Nice, I have 4 blue ones a gold one plus 2 nicely lineaged blue stripe eggs for freezing. It seems that images off and Java off in Firefox really does work.