TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Calling it good with a scroll-locking CB red. It's nothing super special, but I needed it and I'm happy with it. biggrin.gif Best of luck, everyone!

GRATS!! My Kid caught one yesterday too. I wondered how he got so lucky. smile.gif He told me I could have it for $5 LOL Kids! I hope to get one soon!

I literally LOLed. laugh.gif Your kid has a great future in business.

I'm actually starting to predict that these will turn out to be common. We're into day two and the Alpine is still mostly new eggs at every drop. I remember when the cheeses came out (the last uncommon I can clearly recall), and those suckers were already tapering off after two or three drops.

So no worries, folks, I suspect you'll have plenty of opportunity to snag CBs in the coming days and weeks!

My, what terrible LAAAAGS. I've caught one blue egg anyway. Finally.

I saw a legendary Ice too ;__; And a Ridgewing.

phew, scroll locked with 3 gold and 3 moon. Had to find ways of juggling all the extra moon eggs I got when trying to catch a gold. I found I had more success with just holding my mouse over the middle egg and refreshing/clicking on every 5 min drop. Only got one moon egg from the hour drop.

Thank you TJ and spriters for these news eggs! I’m loving the hatchlings and can’t wait to see the adults. Happy Chinese new year. ^.^

Snagged another blue, which is good, I needed another, and then locked myself with a fog. dry.gif Now 5 more hours of waiting, and I can try again...

Congrats on the grabs guys, i couldn't catch a shimmer but someone was very nice as to trade me one for a few of my hatchies and i did get lucky and catch a pink in the caves when everyone was ignoring the last drop, plus i did manage to catch 3 blue yesterday so my scroll is locked and i'm very happy. happy.gif

Good luck on catching those eggs everybody! I can't tell you how much time and energy that i've put into getting either of the eggs, at least 36 hrs worth. Now i'm tired... time to go play some more Skyrim! xd.png

I know, right?! I swear, the last time I incubated a Tinsel it went: XP (Seriously, the adults make that face 24/7. Not surprising they have such a bad attitude.) xd.png

Hunting was fine for me. I turn off images and Java, and use my CTRL button religiously. I haven't had any trouble getting what I wanted... except for that one little Winter that I clicked in my furious grabbing. And it got punted this morning.

CTRL button as in a forced refresh (F5+CTRL)?

Funny story time:

During the last hourly drop, I managed to get two blue eggs. However, I had forgetten that I had fogged one that I had obtained yesterday, so for several minutes, I thought I had only 3 of them and only got one in that drop. But as I was making an offer on EAtW's Dragonmarket, I noticed the fogged egg and then came to the realization that I was locked with 4 blue eggs, 1 gold egg, a Silver Tinsel I'm trying to trade, and a dead Ridgewing that I obtained through a misclick and decided to kill via bite.

Of course, that also means I've screwed myself out of getting anything else until tomorrow. dry.gif

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

I haven't read all the complaints, but personally this is my first release so I'm excited and pleased we got one! biggrin.gif

I don't think I've even seen one of the new ones wild though! There are always 200+ people in the biome! tongue.gif

Oh, well! Maybe I'll have more luck in the future! Even so, I'm looking forward to seeing the new dragons. smile.gif

I literally LOLed. laugh.gif Your kid has a great future in business.

I'm actually starting to predict that these will turn out to be common. We're into day two and the Alpine is still mostly new eggs at every drop. I remember when the cheeses came out (the last uncommon I can clearly recall), and those suckers were already tapering off after two or three drops.

So no worries, folks, I suspect you'll have plenty of opportunity to snag CBs in the coming days and weeks!

Weren't the Trio uncommon? They only dropped for like a day - which I managed to fail at miserably - then went away. Didn't get a CB Trio member for over a year. So, yeh, if that's how you're figuring it, then maybe I WILL manage to get more than the one CB Shimmer (hopefully - it just looks so lonesome all by itself). But geesh! A drop that only lasts 2 minutes?

That happens to me all the time too - mistaking a chicken for gold - I can totally see how that could happen.

WOOT! tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sikDc

Whee!!! So happy!

Oh wow, congrats on the lil cutie! Did you use EQ on your eggs?

I am happily locked with 4 gold, 2 moon and a cb black. Three of the new ones will hatch in 12-15 hours, then I will try for a cpl more shiny moon's. I want at least 4 of each to begin with.

They are soo beautiful.<3

WOOT!  tongue.gif

sikDC

Whee!!! So happy!

That is the COOLEST Code!

Edited by Tivuli

Oh wow, congrats on the lil cutie! Did you use EQ on your eggs?

I am happily locked with 4 gold, 2 moon and a cb black. Three of the new ones will hatch in 12-15 hours, then I will try for a cpl more shiny moon's. I want at least 4 of each to begin with.

They are soo beautiful.<3

Thanks .. I forced it via the KILL action. Can't EQ as my other precious cargo does not have high enough stats to withstand EQ-ing.

Please do not attempt to force unless if you comfortable with dead eggs and if your egg have low stats. I won't be held responsible for any consequences .. I just took a huge risk here but luckily it paid off.

As the code indicates, the hatchie is now sick. LOL ... laugh.gif

I can't get anything. There's at least 150 people there sitting and waiting. Of course, now I can't get any since I'm scroll locked for the Goldenscale Lottery.

I wanted to try and catch a few of these, but they came at a time when my internet is an absolute pain in the butt. I suppose I'll trade for them. I wonder if I can get a CB one for each for clean and even-gen 5th-gen tinsels and 4th-gen stripes..?