TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Erghh...one gold and four moonies. I was hoping for another gold.

Edited by Dubious

After much clicking, I've finally managed to get a pair of each, and influence them to be one male and one female of each type. Now nothing to do but kick back and wait to see what they turn into. Bet they're pretty~

Got 2 golds and a blue biggrin.gif Need. One. More. Blue. >:I ILL BE BACK IN 58 MINUTES I TELL YOU

Empty already? *glances at cave* blink.gif I forget how fast the drops can go sometimes.

Are there limits to how many New Year's eggs one can grab? o_O;

I'm hoping the eggs will be released for more than one day, so more people will be able to have a chance at getting one. :S

I got lucky and got two of each with the last drop, but I know there are tons of others who haven't gotten one yet.

What a lovely way to start a Monday morning. smile.gif Got one of each, and will be back in an hour to try for another one or two of each of them. smile.gif Yay new eggs!

None. zip. zero. zelch. *sulks* I even had a chance at this... quick internet... *closes all tabs*

I'm hoping the eggs will be released for more than one day, so more people will be able to have a chance at getting one. :S

I got lucky and got two of each with the last drop, but I know there are tons of others who haven't gotten one yet.

No, there's no limit. And if they weren't permanent, it likely would have been mentioned in the first post.

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

The eggs are gorgeous and I can't wait to see the hatchies! Thank you TJ, Staff and Spriters!

And honestly folks; I'm not sure what the complaining is about. I'm on an older machine with sub-par internet and I've had no problems catching. Sure, you might have to F5 click several times before nabbing an egg or two, but if you are patient you will get them!

Nope Smalul, the 5 minute drops only drop 3 eggs. 3 eggs with 200 people waiting... they would be gone in a flash.

Actually, I'm sure that there were more than 3 eggs dropped. I clicked on eggs at least 6+ times and each time it was a different code. Not many eggs were dropped compared to the total number of hunters (367 at one point), but not to dispair, there will be more chances. smile.gif

Got two golds and a moonlight one, still searching for one more moonlight, so I can have a male and female of each.

Your only limited by the amount of open slots on your scroll.

Yay, new dragons! I just got two of the gold eggs, and next hour I'll try for two blues.

A hint that may help: Don't click on an egg and wait to see if you got it. Just click and hit refresh as fast as you can (and do your best not to misclick on an old egg of course!). Make click-refresh-click-refresh-click-refresh your mantra. biggrin.gif When the drop is over you can check your scroll to see if you got anything. That's what I do for every release, including holidays, and it works for me.

Woo! At which biome can they be found?

Alpine smile.gif

I just got a gold one!

Thank you! What is the description being used for these eggs? SUPER EXCITED! I only have 1 slot open though. sad.gif

Yay, new dragons! I just got two of the gold eggs, and next hour I'll try for two blues.

A hint that may help: Don't click on an egg and wait to see if you got it. Just click and hit refresh as fast as you can (and do your best not to misclick on an old egg of course!). Make click-refresh-click-refresh-click-refresh your mantra. biggrin.gif When the drop is over you can check your scroll to see if you got anything. That's what I do for every release, including holidays, and it works for me.

I do that too. I only check my scroll when the drop is over. During the drop, I refresh and click as fast as I can.