TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I think they should have been made to drop in all biomes, at least for a day. After that, they could go back to Alpine only. But really, 2 new eggs, in one biome, with 400 players all clicking, and then fake out eggs too? Wow TJ, that's going a little overboard.

I have an extremely fast computer (Macbook) but haven't been able to catch a single one.

THIS!! Just SO this!

I got 6/7 last night, and the seventh at the very start of the drop right after I woke up. xd.png So I'm now full up on eggs, enjoy the release everyone and good luck with catching yourself some eggs too!

want the gold one so badly,

but with so many people and really slow internet, it seems impossible. I am lucky i got the moonlight

Time to go egg hunting. smile.gif

oh, believe me, it will be a long egg hunt.

It still amazes me how much people complain every new release. rolleyes.gif

Although I can't confirm it for sure, it looks like these new eggs will be permanent. So I don't see why people are getting so upset because they can't get them the first day they are released.

For those who are having trouble. Make sure to close all other programs that you really don't need to be running at the moment. Disable images and JavaScript, and set the Page Style to 'No Style' (for those using Firefox just go to 'View' > 'Page Style' > 'No Style') and aim for the middle egg. It's what I do for every new release and I've never had trouble catching them.

The Alpine is a terrifying place right now.

Managed to snag a Gold and a Moonlight in the last drop but I'd really like mates for them. Still, I think I was lucky to get those ones. >_> I'm with everybody else who are saying that these eggs might become uncommon/rare.

>< missed the drop

Oh well. wink.gif

These eggs look really cool. I'm hoping they will hatch into beautiful Eastern style dragons. Just can't wait. biggrin.gifxd.png

I am so excited about the new eggs but I only have enough room for 1 one. I will practice my patience and work on catching the lower time eggs in the ap biggrin.gif

What a wonderful surprise!

I managed to grab 2 golds and 2 moonlights early on, but I couldn't resist trading the moonlights to help with the Tinsel lineage I'm working on. My niece managed to grab 6, so she's all smiles, too.

Now I just need to find some patience because I am so ridiculously scroll locked with eggs I can't abandon.

Oooooh, TJ's eggies are HATCHING!!! (biting nails in anticipation!!)

Wanna see wanna see....hurry up eggies!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Got hold of my third golden egg, so now I am completely egg locked with these new beauties ^^ Looking forward to seeing the hatchlings! I'm particularly curious about the blue eggs, as blue is my favourite colour

Ooh, TJs eggs are gonna be hatching soon! Can't wait to see what they look like. laugh.gif

During Christmas there were almost 1k people in the AP all atempting to get a holly. The people who actually shut up and TRIED all got hollies, the people who just whined...well..... wink.gif

No. No we didn't. dry.gif

Hunting as opposed to endlessly complaining certainly increases your odds of getting what you want, but it isn't a guarantee, not by any means.

I hearya T-Drow! All those hunting with creaky sloooooow machines come sit with me, I'll get treats or something. Sure hope they're going to be around quite a bit. It took me well over a year from the release of the Trio to get my first CB (STILL no CB metallics), and it was kinda not too kewl.

ETA: Don't even SEE the 5 or ten minute drops, and WaterFox doesn't have the View thing to get to page style.

Edited by oddsoxdi

It seems like the 5 minutes updates in the Alpine have stopped. I guess this is the point where the new eggs' rarity come into play.

Nope Smalul, the 5 minute drops only drop 3 eggs. 3 eggs with 200 people waiting... they would be gone in a flash.