TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Huh. I actually managed to snag two of each (as well as a mis-clicked purple. xd.png ) Not bad. happy.gif

Totally bleeping useless! With hundreds of people all clicking on the same three spots and some of the eggs are bogus - gee frustration much?

Yey got one of each! But I'm egg locked now and don't want to get rid of any eggs T.T Are they only released today? T.T

This is ridiculous.

I have a gold egg so I'm fine but that took seven hourly drops and three five minute drops. To have 400 people vying for the eggs in one biome is a little bit ridiculous.

And it's not fair to drop the usual eggs in as well - for people who are trying to get the new ones to fake out with one they don't necessarily want.

Although big thanks to Tj and the spriters for their designs. They look amazing biggrin.gif

Edited by CCPhoenix

Thanks TJ and the spriters for the new dragons!!! Now I just need to catch some xd.png(Did not get a single one on the last hourly drop)

Grabbed a gold one! annndd now I'm egg locked. Hopefully I can get a few more when stuff hatches in a few hours

It's kinda funny in a way to see people complaining about 200 people in one biome. That is the way it use to be everyday when we had only one cave. Keep trying, you will get lucky sooner or later. I remember with the mod madness release, it took over a month for me to get my first eggs. It was also my first (maybe second) release ever. I felt the same way, but I did get my dragons. But if you don't try you won't catch anything. Good luck to everyone.

I did not mean 'funny' as in funny seeing people struggle/getting upset. I meant 'funny' as in ironic.

Edited by annageckos

caught off guard D: managed to get two of the blues though [judging by the number of eggs in the OP, the blues appear to be dimorphic while the golds are not. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like], I usually get four CBs of each release but two will have to do for now.

Too many people are trying to get those new eggs - from the Alpine page:

Users viewing this page: 240.

1155 users online.

I think those new eggs should be limited to 2 each, at least for the first few days. This would give the rest a chance to get them.

I think they should have been made to drop in all biomes, at least for a day. After that, they could go back to Alpine only. But really, 2 new eggs, in one biome, with 400 players all clicking, and then fake out eggs too? Wow TJ, that's going a little overboard.

I have an extremely fast computer (Macbook) but haven't been able to catch a single one.

I'm not TJ, but Im pretty sure the dragons are permanent. Chinese New Year isnt an "official" holiday on dc, and TJ haven't posted anything in the OP about them being one day, so you can relax. They may stop MASS dropping after today, but they will still exist. xd.png

Also, 400 people in one biome isn't anything. During Christmas there were almost 1k people in the AP all atempting to get a holly. The people who actually shut up and TRIED all got hollies, the people who just whined...well..... wink.gif

7 tries during 7 different hour drops.

0 Eggs.

Are You friggin kidding me?

I feel your frustration. 4 hrs. for me... still nothing. I don't even see any eggs on 5 min drops and i haven't left the computer once yet.