Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Wendy looked up at the dark clouds underwater.She then said to herself,"Tyra,what a lovely name. I bet she's training in case her father goes above. (to heaven) I wonder what's it like to be the master's daughter. What did my mom and dad do? The elder said that when I was still in my egg,my mom and dad left for war. And I was their only offspring. The elder said they never came back." Wendy went over to the school of dragons,she was now old enough to see the surface. She swam with the group of hatchlings. She was waiting this for her whole life.

Tyra reached the edge of the lake in no time, swimming underneath the churning water. Growing up in it, she knew it like the back of her paw, every nook, cranny, and bank of the lake. When she reached the edge, she slowly surfaced, only her head showing out the water. Even then, she blended in with the water and was hard to see. There, on the edge was a Dark Mist Pygmy. Tyra gasped as she spotted him. Dark Clan! B-but, they're supposed to be banished for good! What is one of their no good members doing on the water clan's land? HER land! No doubt, to steal one of their eggs or hatchlings. No way he was getting near any of the offspring! Especially Wendy... The little hatchling, Wendy, had arrived here at the clan while still in her egg, her parents gone. She'd been taken in warmly by the clan and Tyra didn't want the poor hatchling to be ripped away from the only home she knew. Examining the scene, she noticed some earth clan members and she sighed, a bit relieved. The Dark Clan pygmy was vastly outnumbered, especially since it was raining which made the Water Clan very dangerous since they could leave the lake and not have to worry about a water source. The waters of the lake churned and crashed together in small waves.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Missy growled at the Dark Clan member." so there not done yet? Stories dragons tell to hatchlings... Are lies?" she said to Shadow. She felt Tyra coming from the water." WaterClan?" she said confused.I hope Ayra sees this...this little apprentice! she thought."You, DarkClan member. Get out of EarthClan territory!" she growled at Shadow." or... If Alania does not wish..." she backed away. this is not WaterClan territory! She thought looking at Tyra.They have there own lake!

Edited by girlfairy76

As rain poured down from the heavens above, ShatterHeart narrowed his eyes. A aroma filling his scences. ...What is that smell Widdening his eyes Darkclan! "tyra go-" the great dragon realised his daughter had smell the intruder too. But had gone to investigate. "No!" Rasing hs wings the Ice dragon Lifted out of the water and bolted after his daughter, and towards the intruders. Earthclan? shatterheart asked himself as he landed loudly near them. "What gos on hear, Why are you on my land Alania " He said Staring down at the earthclan leader.

Tyra gasped again and watched the scene with wide, violet eyes. She swam closer but kept as much in the water as possible so as not to be spotted. "Be careful, Father..." she whispered, her voice swallowed up by the small, crashing waves and howling wind. A flash of lightning lit up the scene and the dark storm clouds thundered angrily across the sky. Her cold breath came out in frosty white puffs.

As Wendy goes up to the surface with the rest of the hatchlings,the sight shocks everyone. A little black dragon going into their territory,and the leader of the clan going off to land! She remembered what the adult dragons told them. "If the leader ever goes to land,it's best to tell everyone to swim down." Luckily,all the hatchlings swam down,but an ice hatchling was trying to go to shore. Wendy thought "Tyra! She must be swimming to her father!" She tries to shout above the thunder and waves to Tyra,"Swim away! Swim away! It's not safe out there!" Wendy would try to go after her,but the waves are too strong for her.

Alania didn't take her eyes off the intruder, but she felt a strange sense of security when the leader of WaterClan arrived.

"My apologies, Shatterheart. I was merely following this DarkClan whelp who had the nerve to step into MY territory. As for you, Missy, you should not be here."

She straightened up as she bore down on the Darkmist Pygmy trying vainly to defy her.

"You are but a hatchling. If I were you, I would leave and never come back. You face four dragons, three of which are much larger than you."

Then, she growled and bared her pointed teeth.

"Or you can stay, and be ripped apart by tooth and claw."

Tyra couldn't hear what exactly what was being said, but she saw by the Alania, the Earth Clan leader, growl at Missy. It looked like she was trying to get her to leave. It was probably a good idea that the younger dragonesses like herself should leave but Tyra wanted to see what happened. She wanted to make sure that Dark Clan dragon was run out of their land for good. She took her chances and swam even closer to the shore.

"My apoligies, Alania. But i could not sleep with that reek..." Missy growled. "I can still fight. No worry about not seeing." She smirked. It has been a long time since i have fought someone. She thought."GO Apprentice." She growled at Shadow.

Blood came out of his den and flew towards water clan for a scout and possibly a drink without being spotted. As he drew nearer he saw a strong storm but he didnt care, he just swooped at the lake! Then he noticed a DarkClan hatchling surrounded by 2 clan leaders. *Doomed* He thought, Then he swooped down screeching and started clawing at the leaders heads and tring to bite them, but all at the same time tring to grab the hatchling to bring it back to DarkClan. He didnt know what was lurking in the water *hint

((Lol X3))

As the leaders were conversing over the Dark Clan hatchling, something dark in the sky caught Tyra's attention. Her eyes widened as she frantically looked between the group and the dark, evil dragon closing in. They didn't see him! "Papa!! Papa LOOK OUT!!!" she cried, but her words were lost in the howling wing and deafening thunder. Finally, she made up her mind and dove underneath the water deep down. Then she turned around and surged towards the surface. She broke out of the water, barreling into the sky towards the dark clan dragon, just as he was beginning to attack the elder dragons. With a screech and a roar, she tackled the dragon, biting and clawing with all her might. However, she was a slim, teenage ice dragoness, built for agility, not strength.

Bloodvein Saw the ice dragon erupt from the great lake and come hurtling at him! Before he could avoid it he was hit by the ice dragon. He screeched and stopped flying and fell towards the 2 leaders in an attempt to crush them!

((I just wanted a lil bit of action you know))

((Yeah, I needed some action too. X3))

Tyra growled and clawed at him until she realized what he was trying to do. The last few seconds before they landed on top of the leaders, Tyra grunted and stretched out her wings. She attempted to dive out of the way with Bloodvein but she didn't have enough time and they crashed into the group of elders onto the muddy ground. She cried out as she hit the ground but kept her claws on Bloodvein's throat, trying to keep him distracted.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Miss ygrowled and clawed the Vampire dragons sides, resulting in a little blood. "get away from Alania!" She growled and flew at him, trying to get him away."And you wont hurt Any leaders today!" She said. Ah, long time since this has happened. She thought as she was clawing and biting Bloodvein. She managed to push him into the lake.

((Half Of That Makes No Sence, Your hiding in the bushes and ive crushed them and then in an instant your on my throat?!?! UNFAIR))

The ice dragon had him pinned to the ground so blood reached out to the unconsious water clan leader and placed his claws on the leaders throat. "Get Off Me Or I Kill" Blood said stiffly to the ice dragon.

((Girlfairy i already landed on the leaders))

Edited by pinkieseb

((O.O; Sorry...I just thought they landed that way... Tyra was clawing at his neck so it'd make sense if her claws were still on his neck. And I said she tried to keep him down. She's only a teenage dragon so she's pretty weak still. He could flip on her and pin her down in an instant, obviously.))

Tyra cringed, Blood having scratched her across the neck, causing her to let go and stumble back. When she regained sense of what was happening, Blood had his claws at her father's throat! "N-no!! Please, don't hurt him!!!" she cried, jumping to her feet, "Leave him alone, y-you...you monster!"

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Missy growled at the hatchling. "Go back." She said. She tried pushing him out of the way, and he was far to big for Missy. Get off you lousy...Vampire deputy! GET OFF! She thought pushing hiim off.

(just nevermind wat i said x3 im getting borredd))

Edited by girlfairy76

biggrin.gif Blood did a cruel smile towards the ice dragon. He got up and slit the water clan leaders arm with his foot blood went everywhere. He pushed the ice dragoness into the lake. Then he walked up to missy

((Im leaving for school, be back in 6 Hours....))

Edited by pinkieseb

"NO!!!" Tyra screamed. She lunged for the black dragon viciously but he knocked her into the water with a swipe of his paw. There was a splash as she fell into the waves. Tyra shook her head, her vision a bit fuzzy. "Papa? Papa! H-Hold on, I-I'm coming!" She began kicking her back legs and slowly rose towards the surface. When she crawled out onto the shore, she glared at Blood, growling. Rushing up to him, she spun around causing the sharp ice blade on the end of her tail to slice thinly across Blood's side. Since she was young, though, and not an adult, it didn't do much damage to Blood's thick scales. "Leave my Father alone!!!" she demanded, bearing her white, sharp teeth. Tears glazed over her deep violet eyes, however, and she trembled. This encounter with a Dark Clan member brought back bad memories...

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Missy felt the motion of the vampire dragon, and jumped infront of Alania. Although she could not see, she could feel the motion and vibrations from the ground. "Don't even think. I still am a good fighter... or warrior." She growled at him. "you and your hatchling....... Go away!" She said. Im going to have to heal the Leader of WaterClan. the clans have to stay strong. she thought

(^-^ Bai!)

((Please slow down, and stop the metagaming. You can make attempts to attack someone, but it is up to them whether or not the attack hits. You cannot make decisions for other people without their consent.))

Alania heard the powerful screech of a Vampire and turned to look, resulting in her cheek getting clipped by a talon. She hissed and ducked down, preparing to lunge.

This is for my people.

She sprung forward, her powerful legs launching her over Missy's head and sending her rushing toward the Vampire. Her talons raked at the air, rain splashing across her scales as lightning flashed in the distance. Everything seemed to slow down for a moment as she hung in the air, quickly closing the gap between her and the DarkClan Vampire.

(( i love how i leave for 5 hours then come back and a fights going on...*sigh*))

With a grunt Shatterheart regan consiousness. Opening his eyes he felt a burning pain on his arm. But that didnt matter, infront of him he saw a darkclan dragon. Growling quickly he stood and turned quickly trying to impail the darkclan scum with his jagged frozen tail

Edited by GuardianProtector

((Sorry! D8 I didn't mean to. I'll try not to do it again. And we really weren't going that fast. Barely anybody's been posting here lately so we wanted to get some action going. @kronosdragon

We JUST started the fight!! Don't worry, you really did not miss much. In fact, the fight's still going on! @GuardianDragon))

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Missy gasped as Alania jumped over her head.My cue? she asked herself. She looked at Shatterheart." come. Let me... Heal the wound. Alania has the fight." Missy said." your not in great shape to battle." she bounded toward the great tree, hoping the WaterClan leader would follow.

Edited by girlfairy76

((I think you missed GuardianDragon's last post about Shatter Heart. @girlfairy76))

Tyra shook her head, her vision blurring again. Why was she so dizzy? The poor ice dragoness hadn't realized that when she crashed with Blood into the leaders, she's hit her head hard on the ground, giving her a concussion. She groaned and staggered, whimpering slightly but then scolded herself and tried to focus on Blood.

Edited by Tyra-Ice