Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Blood watched from the shadows as Tyra got cleaned up by River from all the cuts Bloodvein had given her. He jumped and flew into the air and hovered above them, he screeched and started diving towards them.

Shatterheart Stared down as the heler countinue to prod his daughter taking what she said too literaly. " I will always keep Tyra safe!" Snarling slightly the male calmed down."..Sorry I didnt mean to snap." I just have way too much on my mind he Not wanting a responce the leader lifted his massive wings and rose into the air and speed off then dove into the lake seeking the escape of his den.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching RiverDancer go to Shatterheart the bluna sighed. "Looks like I'm not needed up here." Gliding into the water Guidefull Waters slowly swam in the water. Looking around she watched as fish swam by. The Hunters should go hunting soon Soon hearing the beats of wings the dragonness looked up. She saw Shatterheart Flying above head and going into the water. I wounder whats wrong? Not paying attention Guidefull Waters crashed into a figure. Shaking her head she looked to see what she had hit."Oh! Hello Strongshield I didnt see you there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreams smiled back as they started getting towards the end. She watched as the patterned dragon dove down.This is it.. FLiping in the air the blue and purple dragon closed her wings half way. Picking up speed she enclosed on

Dharsii.

Song nodded and returned her gaze to the clearing mist. She could see the trees and the grass in front of her. The smell of deer tickled her nose, but Song didn't really want to go hunting. Glaedr did a very good job, bringing back a whole pile of mountain goats. I'm surprised, we usually don't find them this time of year, she thought. Just then the pattering of hooves sounded and a fat doe raced by. Out of reflex Song grabbed her staff and hurled it towards the animal, watching it embed itself in the furry shoulder. The deer dropped into the grass, surprised by the force. Song galloped over and quickly snapped its neck with a massive claw. The creature shouldn't have to suffer. She picked up the deer in her claws and started to flap her wings, rising up. I'll be right back. I have to put this in the food pile, she sent to Luminiskar. With that, she flew up alongside the mountain until she was at camp. She dropped the deer into the food pile and went to an overhanging ledge where she called meetings. "Attention all scouts!" she called, her voice carried on the wind. "Please be sure to see Lymu about more patrols. With DarkClan growing by the day we can't afford to take any chances!" Nodding at the various dragons gathered below, she sprang off the rock and rocketed down the mountainside. Panting, she arrived next to Luminiskar and sat down, wiping her bloodied spear in some long grass.

Luminiskar flinched as he watched the light of life die out in the unsuspecting deer. Feeling a great sadness for the losee he was grateful for the immediate departure of his leader and the lifeless doe. Sighing he went to where the creature had fallen and prayed for it's spirit to be safe and to discover peace as opposed to any lingering or binding emotions on the earthly realm. His leader returned and Luminiskar gave her an apraising look.- "Life should be taken as much as it is needed. With the haul we had before, we could have gone a while without having to hunt any more milady." Luminiskar, as a healer, felt it was his duty and his right to scold those in the place of a life lost but he would go no further than that. Song is his clan leader afterall.-

Song sighed sadly. "Yes, Luminiskar, I realize. As you can see, that was a.. You could call it a reflex. I was a hunter for many moons before I became a warrior, deputy and then leader," she explained, regretful. Head lowered, she looked around. Song did feel quite bad but what was she going to do? Apologize to the creature and hope it came back to life?

"You are indeed a good leader, Song. I worry not for any life that is claimed by your claws. With the ability to grieve and regret, you have a power that is great. Sometimes, the simplest of things are the greatest of abilities we have. You are a white dragon but you were born for battle, you are special. I fully believe that." -Luminiskar rested a wing on his leader's shoulder. He was touched by how much she felt for her conditioned reflexes. She was quite certainly a prodigy of her kind. He knew full well that white dragons were healers and pacifists, but while they are the anti'agressor protectors, Song is without those limiters and can protect through her physical strength and impeccable agility. She might be without the healing magic, but that was why Luminiskar was here. The moonstone dragon smiled.-

"Thank you Luminiskar, I do appreciate the support," said Song, looking out into the forest. The mist had cleared away, but the air was still humid. It was like breathing steam and Song didn't really like it. Just then a scout flew down, nodded at Song, then landed and began to patrol the border as Song had asked when she had called the quick meeting. ((The scout isn't a real player, I just can't think of anything.))

River winced at the Waterclan leader's harsh reprimand then bowed her head in submission. "Of course, ShatterHeart, I-I-" but she was cut off as the great Ice Dragon leapt into the air and flew off. "I never meant it that way..." she mumbled grumpily, finishing her sentence. Turning back to Tyra, she finished her examination, finding nothing major on the young Dragoness.

Tyra huffed and sighed, turning her head away in shame. She was a fool for trying to scout out Dark Clan.

Lifting her muzzle, River scented the Dark Clan dragon, Bloodvein, on the wind and began rushing Tyra into the water where it was safe. "Come along now, Tyra. We need to go back to the den..." she instructed harshly as she led the leader's daughter into deep water. Seeing Bloodvein dive down, River pushed Tyra underwater and dove down herself into the safe depths of the lake. River was a healer, not a fighter. Seeing Guideful Waters, she swam up to the deputy. "Guideful, we need to take Ty-" The healer paused, seeing Strongshield, the hunter was in their presence. "Oh, greetings Strongshield."

Tyra yelped as River Dancer shoved her under the water's surface into the depths below. Was there a Dark Clan dragon above?! She soon found herself being towed towards the hunter and deputy of the Water Clan. When they reached the other two dragons, she stopped protesting and became silent. Looking away, the young adult ice dragoness wished there was another dragon her age to hang out with...

Edited by Tyra-Ice

"Mmm" -Was all he could say but for him, it was a lot more than his whole speach. As the scout passed overhead Luminiskar nodded respectfully in greeting and then turned to Song.-"At least, now, you can be at ease. Perhaps training some apprentices personally will cheer you up. You're far better active than you are as sentry." Luminiskar smiled a small, meaningful smile as he pictured the site. It seemed so possible and such a perfect and tender scene it would be. The healer could only imagine the kind of impact it would have on the younger dragons to train with their leader.- "Sometimes, being down to earth with the common, is the best way to be held higher in their regards." Thought the moonstone to himself.-

(( strongshield is a warrior btw. Lol, it's fine though.))

Strongshield watched as his leader took off and dived into the lake, leaving a very Misunderstood river dancer behind. This was very unlike his leader and he considered going down and asking what was on his mind but then thought better of it, maybe he just needed time.

Strongshield, naturally on the lookout for danger, saw the look on river's face and The shadow above the water and knew all he needed to know. There was a darkclan dragon above the lake. "greetings guidefull waters, river dancer. Fetch reinforcements for me will you?" he flapped his wings, shoved his tail down and burst out of the water to combat the intruder. He should have the element of surprise, it was near impossible to see beneath the surface unless you were a waterclan. He shouted,"what brings you to our territory beast?"

Shadow continued to explore the area around the lake he had followed Dharak to after becoming bored playing games with his reflection. He beat his wings and perched atop the tallest tree he could find and looked around.

"Where am I?" he had not watched the trip here after landing on Dharak and hadn't the faintest clue where this place was. He cast about for a moment before picking up a familiar scent on the wind. Dharak. It was a good thing that the Zombie had an easy to pick up oder.

He leapt from his perch and followed the scent back to Dark Clan territory. He knew Mi'Sad would be pretty upset. The sun had been up for a while now.He landed outside of the cabe that Mi'Sad and the other hatchling and eggs were and tried to creep in without being seen.

~

Dharsii noticed Dreams catching up to him and pressed his wings in and backward, making himself more streamlined. He tried to keep ahead of the Daydream dragoness by moving to be right in front of her so she couldn't pass him up.

~

Siidrakon listened to Blaze's report about Dark Clan being scented closer and closer to their borders and possibly stealing prey as well. THe Hellfire Wyvern let out a growl and closed his eyes to think for a moment, the heat coming from his body increasing to the point he appeared to be steaming, even in these volcanic temperatures. After a few moments, his eyes flashed open again.

"I believe we may be on the verge of war, BlazingSoul. THe other Clans have also reported increasing Dark Clan activity and the Water Clan's leader's child was even stolen. I am happy to say they recovered her from them. If it is a war that the Dark Clan wants. Then it is a war they shall have." he stamped one of his hind legs and slammed his tail onto the ground.

"We will meet them in battle soon enough. I have a meeting in the near future with the Water Clan's leader Shatterheart. Until I hear his ideas for this war we will not make any actions which could leave us open to attack. I want you to go to the Warrior's Cavern and tell them what I have told you. I want them to be ready for battle when it comes. I will send a few of the Flare Scouts out to tell our patrols on the border to be on high alert. Is there anything else that you need to discuss with me, Blazinsoul?"

Guidefull waters looked around at the dragons around her.Strongshield,Riverdancer and Tyra.. The deputy knew what she had to do. Sinking below the waters surface she sent out an emergency echolocation messsage. DARKCLAN ABOVE LAKE! ALL WARRIORS ATTACK NOW!! Rising up GUidefull waters looked at RiverDancer and TYra " YOu two follow me now." Now in the stateof fight and protection the bluna knew she had to get these two dragoness to safety before the fight started.

Pacing back and forth in his den Shatterheart thought to himself.Darkclan has been getting to roughted up lately..first gettting into clans territories then taking my daughterGrowling deeply the leaders anger rose. I wounder when I should meet with Siidrakon to discus- the icedragons thoughts were interupted by a urgent message. "DARKCLAN!" SHatterheart shook with rage. This was it, he'd had enuff of darkclan. Lifting his wings the leader rose and flew as fast as he could out of his den and out of the water. Reaching the suface the male dragon looked around. HIs daughter and healer were out here..but so was waterclans smart deputy Guidefull waters and bravest warrior Strongshield. With these dragons here and more warriors on the way Shatterheart knew this darkclan vampire would not leave wiht out injuries. Settinghis gaze apon tis dragon the leader shouted with all his might "HOW DARE YOU APPEAR IN MY TERRITORY!!!"

~~

Almost got him the blue dragonness smirked ads she got closer. Then Dharsii shifted to block her path causing her to slow down to avoid hitting him. "HEY! not fair Dharsii!."

Oceania's head snapped up from the seal she had been enjoying underwater in the lake at the sound of Guidefull Water's voice. DarkClan... how dare they! she thought, swimming up towards the surface. She may be a scout, but she could fight almost as well as the others. The beautiful Waverunner broke the surface, and rose into the air. Where are they Guidefull Waters? I'm ready to fight, she sent, hovering steadily over the lake.

Tyra gasped in fright and swam close to Guideful Waters, staying close to the Two-Finned Bluna. "Dark Clan here? Again?!" she exclaimed, her eyes full of worry. River Dancer growled deeply, her face twisting into a scowl. "Those no good, disgusting vermin dare to trespass on our land TWICE?" she snorted, sending a flurry of bubbles everywhere underwater.

A cracking sound snapped Azael out of his shivering fit. He walked out from under Mi'sad and followed the cracking sound. He weaved through the eggs in a serpentine manner before stopping at an egg which displayed the colors of both dawn and dusk.

Azael sniffed it and examined the egg for cracks. He then tried to climb on top of it to get a better look.

Guidefull waters looked at Oceania "They're over there" she pointed with her head towards the darkclan scum. Feeling Tyra move close the bluna picked her up and placed Tyra on her soft back "Hold on, River Dancer follow me please." Slowly the blue dragoness swam towards a marshy area that held a small bunker.

Oceania growled, and soared off in the direction of the screeching dragon. She approached rapidly, leaving him no time to react. With the speed of a cheetah, she performed a diving barrel roll, raking her claws along his flank as she did. Careful to keep her body in perfect control, she twisted away before the Vampire could react.

Blazingsoul listened patiently while his master explained. He watched the hellfire puff up as he got angrier and angrier. He sat there and listened calmly... Until he mentioned the young waterclan dragon that had been taken. The orange light coming from inside of him swelled, as the magma coursing through his blood did, at the news. He smiled though when he learned that they would be preparing. "just one last thing...we are preparing for war right?" he asked, not really waiting for an answer. He already knew what it was. He walked towards the exit to the cave, turned back and smiled,"good."

Blazingsoul left the cave and looked up at the healer,"healer! War is coming! Please join us in the warriors den for an explanation." he flew back down to the warriors den and bellowed a loud dragon call to wake all of the warriors. He then proceeded to say basically what siidrakon had said, trying as best he could to be as...inspirational as he could.

------------------

((I think we should let bloodvein post before doing too much with this situation. Just a suggestion so it's fair. I thought it was up to your opponent whether you hit or not.))

Strongshield burst out of the water and landed on the beach, rolling when he hit, in case an attack was already aimed his direction. He watched as shatterheart burst through the waters and Oceania follow suit, even though she was only a scout.

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

Beneth the surface of a crystal lake two blue eyes opened with a start. Waverush lifted the first half of his body. Darrkclan? Unraveling his sepentined body the waterdragon moved his fins and swam out of the den he had been sleeping in. Surging his blue body forward Waverush bolted for the surface. Looking around he noticed fellow waterclan members also heading for the surface to fight for their clan. (I know there arnt a ton of waterclan wariors so these ones are fake so anyone else in waterclan can use them)

Edited by Leviathancaretaker

Bloodvein smirked at all the little heads watching him from the water, suddenly he saw Shatterheart start screaming at him. He laughed and said Darkclan will take over you all!! Soon DarkClan will RULE!!! And with that he screeched and continued flying over the lake taunting them with his screeching.

Suddenly out of nowhere a dragon appeared and viciously clawed at bloodvein, the attacker flew away as Blood started to defend himself he saw the dragon flying down so a screeched and started chasing the dragon.

Edited by pinkieseb

((Yay, I come back after a few weeks and I missed out of plenty of battles and I actually don't exist anymore v.v feedback might help get me back into the RP?))

Bloodvein smirked at all the little heads watching him from the water, suddenly he saw Shatterheart start screaming at him. He laughed and said Darkclan will take over you all!! Soon DarkClan will RULE!!! And with that he screeched and continued flying over the lake taunting them with his screeching.

Suddenly out of nowhere a dragon appeared and viciously clawed at bloodvein, the attacker flew away as Blood started to defend himself he saw the dragon flying down so a screeched and started chasing the dragon.

((Edited))