TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I don't know why, but I keep thinking my female shallow waters are holding Portal turrets.

I'll never be able to unsee this now xd.png

is it just more is anyone else having trouble with the link to their wreath? I tried to send the link to my friend and she can't get to it at all

:D Oh, it continues to make me grin like crazy every time I see a new "decorated" sprite. I just love them all so much!

Well, looks like the petition to make the Bright-Breasted Wyvern a permanent alt isn't going to happen.

Excuse me while I go sob uncontrollably in a corner.

I wish I'd been on yesterday. That will teach me not to spend time away from Dragon Cave. Oh well, no Red Ornaments for me.

I love the wreath and the stories. So many talented people working together on this.

And I like the idea of the prizes just being random, instead of a contest. Just getting tickets for reading the stories, anyone who reads even one will get a chance. So it isn't a need for talent, just for participation.

Well, looks like the petition to make the Bright-Breasted Wyvern a permanent alt isn't going to happen.

Excuse me while I go sob uncontrollably in a corner.

But why not? *if true also sobs*

I finally noticed the beautiful recolor of the water dragons.

For those who usually use the default site skin for your scroll, you might want to switch to portal for a few minutes just to look at the dressed-up sprites. Some of them show up so much better on portal.

Crap... Gonna miss some of my dragons when they go back to normal. Some of them are just too cute.

The christmas-y sprites are FANTASTIC~ thanks to le spriters biggrin.gif

seems like theres more fancy dragons every day... ohmy.gif

Omg, I love the embers!

Edit:

I love finding more surprises!! ^ ^

Edited by Tearadria

I finally noticed the beautiful recolor of the water dragons.

For those who usually use the default site skin for your scroll, you might want to switch to portal for a few minutes just to look at the dressed-up sprites. Some of them show up so much better on portal.

Thanks for the tip lol. I saw another one I missed before.

These Christmas-dressed dragons are so beautiful! It's wonderful to discover more on my scroll each day. And I have to say, I really love the Vines, and Horses!

I wish some of them could stay this way smile.gif

OMG I love how our dragons are spreading the Christmas feeling <3 so gonna have to take lots of screencaps to look at when they've gone back to normal, I especially love how the Pillows look like Christmas shrubs ^^

Thank you for making this and the event, enjoy reading the stories! You always put so much effort in everything <3

I'm happy that I just saw TJ's message. I just visited my scroll page and was like "what the heck happened?" when I saw my autumn dragon holding a wreath. I'm glad that it changes back, because I do not want my dragons to stay oddly colored forever. tongue.gif

Spriter said no. sad.gif

More sobs! They are SOOOO beautiful, and are my favorite of the dress-ups so far! wub.gif

lol, missed the first day. was at my grandparents decorating their tree. should of popped in before midnight.

hahahaha I'm going thrugh my dragons i speak, the santa balloons crack me up.

Edited by WestWindReborn

Aww, I missed Day 1, and red's my favorite color D:

AMAZING JOB! I think you can do more with the wreath than you could with the tree last year. My favorite Christmas alts are the whites, neotropicals, BBWs, and skywings and... OK, I love them all. Once again, AWESOME!

EDIT: I just noticed the animation on the S2 balloon Rudolph! I have a favorite now. Wait, has a dragon sprite ever been animated before? I don't think so...

Edited by spark3210

Wow, it looks like the Xmas spirit is spreading! I'm loving my wreath right now, I just can't wait for those BLUE ornaments, if any come! I really can't wait to see what's coming :3

thank you very much for the advice smile.gif

the portal skin indeed shows better some dressed-up sprites! for example it's only with the portal skin that I noticed the snowflakesfloating around the Neotropicals wub.gif