TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

The BBWS are utterly fantastic! <3

e: Yes, I think the goal is to get every dragon decked out before Christmas. smile.gif

Edited by Ashes The Second

I really love how the Halloween dragons have embraced a new holiday. laugh.gif

Love the new look to the Albino's and the male double headed.

I really love how the Halloween dragons have embraced a new holiday. laugh.gif

agreed! So adorable!!! ;D

This is such an awesome good job by the artists, and so much appreciated! I love coming onto my scroll and seeing new dragons dressed up all the time! This is great! They all look absolutely wonderful, and I'm having a blast decorating my wreath! smile.gif Thanks to everyone who made this happen! <3

Now I hate my cellphone, I tried to log yesterday and it didn't let me... I wanted those red ornaments D: green over green doesn't look good...

This is so amazing! I love all the work everyone put in to make this Christmas epic!

I am in absolute LOVE with the male neotropical and pillows :3 But i gotta say, the neotrops are beautiful wub.gif

user posted image

TJ09 Moonlightelf, same distribution as last year.

17:41 Moonlightelf Alrighty.

17:41 Sun Ohhh...kay

17:41 Xylene -shrug- I guess we should also toss the "Are we allowed custom codes?" question on the pile.

17:41 kerri so do we definitely know that they're tinsels again? o.O

17:42  *** Antarctica left #dc

17:42 Painter o.o Why wouldn't there be tinsels?

17:42 Grishiu I think they'll be tinsels

17:42 TJ09 kerri, nope, just that there's 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and runner up.

Just looked at this and realized that we don't know what the prizes are going to be. So we shouldn't assume tinsels.

If I'm wrong, could someone send me the quote that proves it? Thanks...

It might be interesting (and more fair to the tinsel owners) if these tinsels were unable to breed. However, TJ did say that:

The first, second, and third place winners will each receive a variant of a never-before-seen dragon. Let's call these variants gold, silver, and bronze. First place gets the gold variant, second place gets the silver variant, third place gets the bronze variant.

Promising that it would never seen before but not that they would be unique.

Did anyone notice that if you go to the dragons action page, you can see its normal sprite?

Oh! Brilliant and wonderful! Incredible job everyone!

Okay- dork question here- but I missed the first day... I am okay with the loss of the red ornaments... but...

Is there any way I can still read the rest of the story somewhere? I was so sad I couldn't!

Did anyone notice that if you go to the dragons action page, you can see its normal sprite?

And the lineage page, too. However, if you're breeding, all the potential mates come up altered. laugh.gif

I think it already has, Krystal. Each day you read the story, you are entered in the lottery.

I hope Cheeses get redecorated. My 118 Cheesies are feeling quite left out.

My fav fav fav have to be the Skywings. They are so gorgeous.

I also love the Dragon Horses and the Pillow Dragons.

I'm just absolutely in love with the Christmasy dragon sprites. Great work, everyone who's contributed; they look absolutely fantastic! When I first saw my Canopies with the little hats and ribbons I squealed. XP