TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

user posted image

another WOW! xd.pngxd.png

user posted image

more squeee...!

Edited by SnowSherry

Question about the Earth dragon sprite... What is it sitting on?

I was thinking maybe Scrooge's ham from the story? Scrooge is a green dragon after all...

But not sure myself.

Question about the Earth dragon sprite... What is it sitting on?

I'm pretty sure it's a ham or something related to that.

My first Christmas on DC. And I must say, they are great! I love it! The new sprites are awesome, the stories so far beautiful and wreath decorating is so much fun! I can´t wait for new items biggrin.gif

As with the raffle, I am quite satisfied, as everyone has the same chance for wining, regardless of their skills.

Great work, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

My first Christmas on DC. And I must say, they are great! I love it! The new sprites are awesome, the stories so far beautiful and wreath decorating is so much fun! I can´t wait for new items biggrin.gif

As with the raffle, I am quite satisfied, as everyone has the same chance for wining, regardless of their skills.

Great work, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

I could not have said it any better myself.

Happy Holidays to you, TJ! And all of you people out there who worked so hard to make this a booming success. biggrin.gif

My wreath is empty because it's only the first day, I'll wait a little more to start decorating because once I did something like this in other place, the first day it had some style, and the next it was totally different.

Xhunter, your wreath is wonderful! Will you change it tomorrow? (?)

yap. if there is something else good to go with it to make it more awsomer xd.png

Oh YES! Christmas water army!!!!! Thanks TJ and the artists!

I wish I could keep just one Christmas water dragon on my scroll permanently.

i want the horse dragon and the skywing dragon color changes to stay!!!! they look awesome!! so much better than their original colors! The neotropical's are lovely as well, i would love if all of these got made into an alt that we could get randomly, i love the new horse dragon color so much!!!

The pillows look lovely but i love their original color as well, the white dragons crown and harp are charming and the candy cane colored whiptail is sweet, but i rely want the horse and the skywing dragons new colors to stick around!!!

Oh, boy, yet more wonderful Christmas sprites!

It was a lovely way to start the day when I logged on a few hours ago to find more dragons had joined in the Christmas spirit - all so lovely.

The adaptation of A Christmas Carol was excellent.

I haven't really done anything much with my wreath, just put a few of yesterday's ornaments on. I thought I'd wait for a few days to see what we got. I love both colour selections.

I cried. Loved the story adaptation. And more pretty sprites!

EDIT: Oh, yeah: Lovely portrayal of real events in the cave. Poor Scrooge was probably right about being picked up to be moved out of the way.

Edited by AlternateMew

user posted image

another WOW! xd.pngxd.png

user posted image

more squeee...!

My reaction exactly! And have you seen those regular water dragons? Those are amazing!

The new perspective on the Matchstick story almost made me cry, lol - the poor starveling dragon rescued from death in the snow and the baby finding a loving new home.

I thought it captured a spirit similar to the original, up to the happy ending I much prefer.

This is a WONDERFUL Christmas, and it hasn't really even started!

Thank you so much, TJ and spriters!

The imagination and effort employed is very much appreciated by us all.

So, each dy, new dragons get dressed up? Thats Awesome, I so loe that, and the sories re very good, on the first one, I wish there was more, about the girl playing with the dragon and etc.....but all of you involved + TJ, This is just so cool......Can't wait til tomorrow to read the next story...

Really Hope the male Moonstones Join the party, i got lots of them....

Edited by White-Sword-Master

WOW! I wake up to find the Splits, Waters, Embers, Vines, Albino, Wyverns, Fall Seasonal, and Neotropical have joined in the dress up. This is so sweet biggrin.gif

WB

I'm stalking the scroll every hour to see if some more dragons will dress up for the Holidays. I'm specially interested in seeing how the Daydreams will look like, as I did it myself for my Holiday avatar a while ago and now I can't wait to see how the spriters will dress them instead! biggrin.gif

Now our scrolls only need to get the Leetle Tree turned into its Christmas sprite for being completely Christmas themed! <3

The adaption of "A Christmas Carol" was awesome! I have to say, thought, that it was more easy to adapt than "The little matchstick girl", I didn't recognized the first story until someone said which it was and I'm still thinking about the links between them. Not that it isn't a good work, I liked it, but it was definitely difficult to adapt.

Awww, I love the DC-version of "A Christmas Carol". <3 And it's so nice that gradually more dragons decide to play dress-up, it makes going through my scroll much more fun! ^^

Awh, still loving the new sprites...just wish the females could join in on some breeds! tongue.gif