TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Your telling me that if I miss one day, I can still read the previous day's story?

I think you can still read it, you just won't get the wreath decorations for that day. smile.gif

Also, there won't be a little image beside the story title.

It's going to be heartbreaking to see some of the decorated dragons go, but what an event!

Loved today's Scrooge story.

The stories are amazing smile.gif Today's made me go into the cave to get my own Scrooge baby lol The wreath is really cool and the decorated dragons are AMAZING! There should be a way to have holiday alts of the ones that are so different! Might shake things up a bit biggrin.gif

But then again I suppose that would ruin y'alls holiday fun huh?

Anyway, great job to everyone involved! It all looks wonderful wink.gif

Can't wait to see the new Christmas Dragons and got my fingers crossed for a Holly this year biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas to all!

I've been collecting dragons since November 2008 - and I've always loved the past Christmas events but this tops everything! I can't believe all the work that's gone into this...such a wonderful treat this holiday season.

I'm so glad that I collect all the dragon sprites so I have the nifty holiday dress ups to look at on my scroll....and I'm thrilled that I decided to start a Balloon army!! Nothing like seeing a massive collection of Santa Balloon dragons!

Thanks to everyone who has worked on this. The holiday sprites, wreath decorating and stories are fantastic. It makes me happy to belong to this community biggrin.gif

BBW's are <3

This event is amazing so far, and i'm sure it will get better!

has anybody else noticed that the decorated sprites may or may not be linked to the dragons in the stories?

*prods the pebble with it's ham*

I feel observant

I LOVE THIS EVENT SO MUCH!!! EEEEPPPPP!!!!!! biggrin.gif I love you TJ, you can be my big brother I never had! Ive always wanted a big brother, instead I got two older sisters. >_>

I love how events get better and better each time! On Halloween I was like: Nothing can top this! Now Its been topped!

I was wondering if there's a chance any of these new sprites would stay longer?

I love the new bright breasted and would be thrilled to have both kinds on my permanent scroll tongue.gif

has anybody else noticed that the decorated sprites may or may not be linked to the dragons in the stories?

*prods the pebble with it's ham*

I feel observant

XD i think pebbles and ham has been a DC meme for a long time

Edited by ParticleSoup

I would hate to see the pig that ham came off of if greens are really as big as mountains like some say they are.

I read Day 1's story but didn't get the decorations for it!!

you had to have read day 1's story on day one to get the decorations. reading it now on day 2 will not get you anything.

You had to read it on the day that it was released - yesterday.

I didn't have a chance to log in yesterday, either, so I didn't get the decorations, although I am glad that I can read the story. (I hope there's a chance for more red decorations again later, though...)

Well that's dumb. I didn't even know there was anything going on til today.

I have to admit, I joined last year on one of the first days of January, so I missed the event last year, and by all the talk and what I actually saw myself was amazing. I will admit, I honestly didn't think TJ would be able to make a better event than last year's. But oh boy, I was so wrong! This is amazing, more and more dragons are getting decorated, the wreaths are so cool (I am loving how I have designed mine now :3) and I just can't wait for that raffle! I'm so glad I stuck around for Xmas!

To TJ, who can make even the best things better!

EDIT: First post on the page of my lucky number... :3

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

Has anyone noticed that the wreath icons are several different colors??

Cause mine is green I figured everybodys would be green until I went searching for dragon sprites I don't have to see the beautiful new christmas alts. BUT there seems to be green wreaths as well as, silver, purple, maroon, and maybe more I haven't gone through very many scrolls.

soooo feeling the holiday cheer right now! "rockin around the christmas tree" is stuck in my head! thank you TJ and the people who worked hard to make this christmas epic! hopefully there'll be a dragon epic enough to match,or even TOP the event!!^-^ also,support the Christmas Roasted Chicken sprite by Infinis.thank you.^-^

THE EMBERS!!! *dies* The waters aren't what I'd thought they'd be. The fins are really pretty but the green is kinda dark for me. They're still very pretty though happy.gif the the BBW's!

Another beautiful story. I just love Christmas! And more decorated breeds, how awesome!