TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I really like the idea with the christmas dragon designs, and I can`t wait to see the new christmas dragon. smile.gif

Only just noticed this was going on. I'd just like to say all these alternate Christmas spirtes are lovely! I won't pick favourites, because when something as wonderful as this happens, there's no point! They're all very gorgeous and creative.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

ohmygod the BBWs!!!

they are just stunning!!!

and Autumns holding wreaths wub.gif

and all other new dressed-up dragons are so lovely! a huge thank you to artists, it's more and more joy every day biggrin.gif

The BBW and the vine are lovely (the others too)! And the new coloured decorations, I'm starting to do something...

I'd say the BBW's, Pillow Dragons, and Neotropical adults are the most dramatically surprising. Very lovely.

I'd have to confess, though, my favorite is the winter seasonal males, with the snow dragons, followed by the whites.

The electrics with their scarves are adorable, too - and it's fun to see the Halloween dragons joining in.

And the balloons!

Gah. Scrap that. I love all of them. This list is getting too long to be useful. xd.png

LOL - the embers looks like college kids on break... one too many and someone decided to wear the lights! The female does not look amused, which makes it all the funnier.

Love the candycane waters and the vine covered in snow. Fun to look through the scroll and see what else was changed, though I was a little jarred when I hit my BBW... I have well over 100 and the scarlet and yellow certainly popped.

I was certainly surprised to see my white dragon and my pillow dragon. And the black alt!!! laugh.gif I really love the designs, I hope that even the ochredrakes' design changes. smile.gif

Thanks so much~! The dress up makes some of the dragons REALLY pretty!!! Can't wait to see what this year's Christmas dragon looks like, and what future decorations will be. biggrin.gif

I've just scrolled through my dragons to find out other dragons have been decorated!

The snowy Vines are just wonderful und the bright yellow-red BBW are amazing!

I can't wait to see the next ones dressed-up! tongue.gif

One thing though - the Leetle Trees are still in Autumn form, will they change only in Christmas week (and sorry if this has already been asked, I honstely admit I did not go throught ALL messages)?

Wow, I have over 1000 dragons and only now noticed that I collected just one measly CB BBW. I guess I'll pick up some more in the future. ;-)

Really nice new dressed up dragons!

One thing though - the Leetle Trees are still in Autumn form, will they change only in Christmas week (and sorry if this has already been asked, I honstely admit I did not go throught ALL messages)?

It'll change when winter starts, which is the 22nd of December. Most likely.

Awesome!!!

I really like that this year's decoration is a raffle rather than a contest. The free showing around and decorating without pressure brings much more holiday cheer than any competition. biggrin.gif (Also, even those who are really busy around christmas and don't have the time to create ingenious decorations get the same chance as everyone else.)

Yay!

Also love the holiday-ized sprites! biggrin.gif

I love the Vine! I don't think the new alts should stay all year round, but I hope they come back next year laugh.gif

They will probably change at the same time as the seasonal eggs change... the first official day of winter... which I think is the 21st or something.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

This thread is moving faster than normal. blink.gif

Edited by razi

Ah, just saw my lovely Vines. ^^ So glad they decided to get festive, heheh! And I love the other decorated dragons, too! And the stories! And the decorations for the wreath! biggrin.gif

The horse re-color looks almost Halloween ish @-@

Love everything else, can't wait to see if they'll dress up the daydreamers at some point ^^

Awww, I love the DC-version of "A Christmas Carol". <3 And it's so nice that gradually more dragons decide to play dress-up, it makes going through my scroll much more fun! ^^

I agree. I like that story so much that I have brought it as a book, although I already had it in a digital version. The dragon version is just lovely.