TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I'm in awe of the horse dragon.

Does anybody have a pillowXballon lineage? Because that would be so awesome with their Christmas themes.

LOVE the Horse and Skywings. Wish we could keep the pair of them as the Christmas recolours. Much thanks to the people that did them and the writing of the stories. Lovely twist on some very classic tales so far!

Thank you! This was a truly beautiful surprise. The dressed-up and decorated species are delicious! Deep bow to all the work it is taking, and happy holidays for everybody!

HAH!! my pillow dragon turned into a christmas tree!! (i have a scrooge on my scroll too. silly Tyrus. look at Tyron, hes all dressed up with christmas lights. even Chinx and the pygmies!)

Oh my gosh, I just remembered...

I don't have any Snow Angels yet. That means I don't know what wing color my scroll is coded for.

Please be tri-colored or white, please be tri-colored or white...

Oh, cool, the male Tangars have a separate sprite! Ann the Christmas-y Water dragons are absolutely gorgeous o__o

On the first page with the book (in this topic) TJ mentions that "A number of breeds are joining in on the festivities. Dont worry, theyll all change back when the event is over"

I dont think he expected the DC comunity petitioning about keeping most of them as alts biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I finally noticed the beautiful recolor of the water dragons.

For those who usually use the default site skin for your scroll, you might want to switch to portal for a few minutes just to look at the dressed-up sprites. Some of them show up so much better on portal.

Your right...

Will the Old Holidays start breeding on the 18th at Midnight going into the 19th?

Or on the 19th at Midnight going into the 20th..?

I am a little confused!

I've been told how it works. Thanks.

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Oh, cool, the male Tangars have a separate sprite! Ann the Christmas-y Water dragons are absolutely gorgeous o__o

i'm hoping the male Tangers will stay in the same pose after the holidays minus the Christmas-y decorations.

I love all these Christmas-dressing-up dragons. They're so beautiful! Q~Q

Wait, the prize dragons aren't tinsels again, are they?

Yes, someone quoted TJ from IRC saying that they are.

The papers already look like they could be wrapping a Christmas gift. I wonder if their Christmas alt will be doing this. I think it would be kind of ironic.

other ideas:

terras could be reindeer (they almost are already)

pygmys could be elves

presents could get tucked in with the guardians

Ochredrakes could be making snow angles

stone dragons can get a nightcap and a candle stick

And to anyone who writes stories, the Misfit Pygmies could dress up the Nocturnes during the day.

Edited by Scapegeek

Oh really cool and beautifull those dragons dressed up in their best xmas suites.

Really beautifull! I love it!