TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

OH MY GOSH

I want to keep my water dragon!! O.O

I nearly fell out my chair when I saw that this morning!<3

Has anyone noticed that the wreath icons are several different colors??

Cause mine is green I figured everybodys would be green until I went searching for dragon sprites I don't have to see the beautiful new christmas alts. BUT there seems to be green wreaths as well as, silver, purple, maroon, and maybe more I haven't gone through very many scrolls.

I hadn't come across any that aren't green.

But I'm guessing the different colours ones are for those who have been involved in putting the event together. I've just checked a few scroll of those involved and they are indeed different colours.

So that's my guess.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

This is my favorite Christmas event ever! Look at the stunning Waters and Vines! OHHH and the Neotropicals! biggrin.gif

Well that's dumb. I didn't even know there was anything going on til today.

It's not dumb. How many days you log in during the event and read the stories is linked to how many raffle tickets you get for the prizes. So, if we just allowed people to go back and get the items from previous days they didn't log in, than they would get more raffle tickets than they actually earned.

Eeeeeeeeee!! Just finished looking through all the holiday sprites, and I SO want to keep the snow-covered vines! At least through winter, please please please? laugh.gif

Looking forward to the rest of the event!

Woke up this morning to see more dragons dressed up for the holidays! biggrin.gif I LOVE them!! :3 Something tells me that each new story we read (and decorations we unlock), more dragons will change costumes/colors :3 That's my theory anyways tongue.gif I'm loving this event! It's so fun! happy.gif

Is a there a chanceto get the decorations from past days? I am not talking about additional raffel tickets, just the decorations that one may have missed due to work issues.

How many people go through their scroll everyday, the entire scroll?

I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Thank you everyone involved in this wonderful project, you have a HUGE hit as far as I'm concerned!

Thank you everyone involved in this wonderful project, you have a HUGE hit as far as I'm concerned!

biggrin.gif I sure did! It's really fun catching up with all the dressed up dragons...

I am sure most if not all will be dressed up within these 12 days ..

Woot! Awesome DC Xmas! tongue.gif

I do not celebrate Xmas. Not because I am Grinchy but when you work in customer service related jobs your entire life and see people who are brimming with dislike, hate and stress from the forced commercialization and other issues, it just makes the entire holiday seem pretty pointless and you wonder why they don't just choose to opt out.

Saying that, I love this event and am totally excited to check in every day to see whats next. Thank you for your awesome event and for making something awesome that I can enjoy during the Holidays other than unlimited overtime!

Yes, I'm another one who is looking through my scroll at every spare moment.

Hahaha, TJ and the organisers knew what a lovely surprise they were giving us, but I bet they're equally as surprised as to how much we would love and want to keep them!

I don't know why, but I keep thinking my female shallow waters are holding Portal turrets.

I hadn't come across any that aren't green.

But I'm guessing the different colours ones are for those who have been involved in putting the event together. I've just checked a few scroll of those involved and they are indeed different colours.

So that's my guess.

Huh...maybe but if that's true than I'm apparently really lucky because I've clicked at least 10 random scrolls of people in this forum and only gotten 2 green ones besides my own 0.o....and now as I go through I see exactly what you mean. That's weird!! and totally cool smile.gif

I love looking through my scroll each morning to see if any more dragons have joined the dress-up. I love the vines and the BBWs. Now I need to look through my scroll again to make sure I didn't miss anymore additions.

I love looking through my scroll each morning to see if any more dragons have joined the dress-up. I love the vines and the BBWs. Now I need to look through my scroll again to make sure I didn't miss anymore additions.

I love looking through your scroll, too! xd.png I'm missing some of the breeds so I know where I can find them. Those BBWs are really pretty!

I don't know why, but I keep thinking my female shallow waters are holding Portal turrets.

Now you mention that, I can't stop thinking it.

I topped up on common eggs to see the sprites, bit one, and it turned and stayed! <3

EDIT: Just saw Neotropicals! OMG <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Edited by RotomGuy

It's awesome to see new dressed up dragons~! n_n

And there's alternate coloring on some scrolls? I must find them! x3

Splits are my favorite holiday alt. Jews FTW!!!

Edited by PieMaster

Will the decorated sprites show up on the wiki eventually?

I've seen several off the holiday sprites added to the wiki on each dragon's page. I think there is a page that will have all of them once the event is over.

Edited by Zucni