TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I've never actually typed this before, but I have to say: "SQUEEEEEEE!" I adore the dress-up sprites, they're amazing! All of them made me smile. It was fun going through and figuring out which sprites had changed. I'll admit, the Horse dragon dress-ups are my favorite. They're very majestic.

Thank you so much to all of the people who made this event for us! Looking forward to seeing what happens every day. biggrin.gif Thank you thank you!

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A GUARDIAN OF NATURE!? xd.png If you do, is it dressed up!? Iwannasee!

Sorry, GoNs aren't dressed up.

Yet.

Maybe later?

Please? xd.png

The horse dragons are beautiful. Would it be possible to release an alt for them?

As are the skywings!

Edited by Baranchi

The horse dragons are beautiful. Would it be possible to release an alt for them?

As are the skywings!

Bah, horse dragons have always been beautiful, even without all the colors.

They are so gorgeous!!! OMGsh I love the Horses, and the Skywings. Can't they stay like this???? Pleeeeease? biggrin.gif

One thing I didn't get, though: I've read the story-is that all I have to do besides decorating, and where/when do I decorate??

OMG awesome work with the new dragons!

Edited by Princess Kiara

I love the event! Thank you! happy.gif

Marrows/Deep Seas = nice touch cool.gif

Pillows = Win! laugh.gif

Edited by yieldy

JOTB JOTB JOTB, are the tangars going to be dimorphic after this whole thing? I noticed the males have different sprites now.

Ooh, this looks like fun! I can't wait to see everything. <3

I love the gold Skywing and the white Horse dragon. And the Balloons and Pillows are hysterical. All of the festive touches are awesome!

In other news, when did the Tangars get that male sprite? xd.png

But what if we DONT want them to turn back to normal after Christmas? D:

I like the Christmas dragons! Especially the Horse Dragon.

Edited by lildragonbabe

Thank you TJ and everyone who has worked so hard to bring us another fun holiday event. I've started my wreath and can hardly wait for the next one. I love the story too.

TJ you can leave my dragons with the holiday decor, I thing they are great. I love the horse and the balloons too.

Oh, wow!!!

The Horse dragons are utterly and totally stunning. *Boggles*

So very, very, very beautiful.