TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

^ That was my reaction to the new sprite as well. xd.png

I'm also having way too much fun decorating the wreath.

I would like to second all the Thank YOUs! and the OH WoW! and the Awesome Quality of the artwork done for this.

The artists and TJ and all involved have outdone themselves. Thank you again!

I am just staring at the beautiful dragon sprites and decorations and game.

We love you all, you've brought the excitement back to the holiday season.

wait... how do you enter the raffle?

You are just autoomatically entered when you log in- I think, that's what someone said in another thread, and I believe TJ mentioned it on the first page.

I luv the story also. I kno this is gonna be a great short read.

*Btw, new Christmas avatar. tongue.gif

I am really loving looking my scroll over and seeing all the holiday dressed dragons. Very cool!

I absolutely adore the Nebulas! I'd love the option to keep them like that forever - and the Skywings and Whiptails are worthy of alt-ness.

Thank you TJ and all the members who made this possible. The decorated dragons look awesome. I love the story. It's all so great!!!

Thank you

Happy Holiday's

Please could someone put the pics on the DC Wikia?

I'd hate never seeing them again after Christmas is over...

And I have problems with taking pics from the screen.

lilysally hit print screen/sysRq. then hold down ctrl and hit "v". then go to paint and paste, there you go. and hosetly i dont really like it. i like my dragons the way they are.

I absolutely love the Pillows, Skywings, and *especially* THE HORSES! (I ride horses so this is majorly epic) They look so amazing, its unbearable. wub.gif

Great job to everyone who contributed, I can't wait to see the full extent of the event. (Hey, that rhymes!)

OMG the purple horse dragon is BEAUTIFUL!!! I want them to stay Silver and Red!! wub.gif I im wondering about is the raffle tickets and how we will know if we are getting them...

How do we enter the raffle? It says by participating in the event, does that just mean reading the stories or..?

I absolutely love the Pillows, Skywings, and *especially* THE HORSES! (I ride horses so this is majorly epic) They look so amazing, its unbearable. wub.gif

Great job to everyone who contributed, I can't wait to see the full extent of the event. (Hey, that rhymes!)

Me to I named all my horse dragons after the horses I own they are my fave dragon right now! smile.gif

I love DC Christmas!!! wub.gif