TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Is it just me or are the holiday events in Dragon Cave getting more and more awesome?

Looking through my scroll and seeing all the festive sprites was such a delight!

DOH! Just saw my horse dragons... they're amazing! Thanks all artists and peeps who worked so hard on this! This is totally awesomness!

I noticed the Tangars have dimorphism now, I really like the other form.

The sprites are really pretty, it was a really nice surprise and totally unexpected to see them.

I hope in some way we get to keep some of those sprites since it looks like people spent some good time on them (or some good thought).

I WANT THE HORSES TO STAY <3

Oh dear, I just can't get over how lovely all my babies look.

It would be amazing if one of each of the newly colored dragons stayed the same on our scrolls after the event. I mean we could always get new ones that are normal. Just a thought, though. biggrin.gif

Oooh I have begun decorating my wreath. My dragons look oh so coolio. Wish my gold tinsel was more co-operative as for the 2nd time no egg was produced by him. Geesh. Stubborn draggie. I also can breed my ribbon draggie for one more egg for moi. Will breed the others and release them in the ac. Still looking for that elusive holly egg.

OMG, I just saw the dressed-up horse dragons! If we can't keep those, I shall throw a tantrum. xd.png Just surpassed the gold skywing, in my humble estimation. Wowowow! Good job to all the spriters!

This is so amazing~ :3

Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this, and I am looking forward to seeing the rest ^^,

These dragons are so cute all dressed up!~ Thank you TJ and everybody who helped!~ <3 This is an amazing Christmas event.

The Horses are ...... so beautiful oO

and the pillows!

and I totally love the ballons!!!!

sooooo cooooool

LOVE all the Christmas outfits, especially the Balloons (all ages!) and pumpkins.

And horses.

And male vamps with their bondage collars blink.gif

And the subtle deep seas, and the not-so-subtle nebulas.

OK. So. All of them, really.

This is so overwhelmingly awesome and mink-breaking in so many good ways!!

The Pillows and Skywings, oh my! And the horse dragons are finally happy! laugh.gif

Thank you for the awesome event and story!

Does anyone else keep checking their scroll to see if there are any new Christmas Sprites? xd.png

Will these be new prize dragons? Also, this is my favorite event yet, tied with Halloween 11's. A HUGE thanks to all the sproters. Will certain dragons, such as the male Tangar, remain?

Oh wow! This is such a fun/cool event, and the dragon 'decorations' are so festive~

Thank you so much, TJ and whoever worked on the holiday sprites! I love it all!

user posted image

WOW!

I second that! I wish there was an option to make this stay past Christmas. These guys and the Air Dragons are sooooo gorgeous!