TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I sincerely hope the male Tangar sprite is permanent. Lately I've been having OCD about certain breeds only having one pose xd.png

Awesome dress up! Can we find a way to have them permanently installed? In one way or another after the event ended? Now that we see how gorgeous the dragons are, we can't unsee them and we need, want, must have them!! It would be super duper marvelous!!! xd.png

I love the scarves the Electric are wearing! And the Cookie that the Storms has is utterly adorable! (I'm imagining them saying "MY COOKIE"... then the "Put that Cookie Down" remix just popped into my head)... And, the singing Greenwings, I just want to snuggle them! Thank you to Kelandra for gifting me one~! ♥♥

All the Christmas-Alt Dragons are gorgeous! ♥♥

Thank you to the spriters for this fun little gift~!

Ah, unless I'm missing something or there is yet to be an announcement made, is the 30 min limit on holding bred Holiday eggs unchanged? I know there was talk of it being bumped up to 24 hours before auto-abandon kicks in.

Horse dragons are wonderful!!! They could remain like that!

Thank you TJ for the event! It's fun!

Just saw the horse dragons, beautiful. It would be nice is they stayed as an alt. I keep seeing people saying something about the marrows, but I don't see any change to them. Am I missing something?

Never mind, I zoomed in and see the garland on the female's tail, still have to check out the male.

Edited by annageckos

I keep seeing people saying something about the marrows, but I don't see any change to them. Am I missing something?

Look closely at the tails.

The Horse dragons look so lovely like this--I wish they'd keep that coloring. Very dashing. biggrin.gif

So, someone PLEASE make a record/thread/add to the wiki with images of all these costumed sprites? I need to see them on a permanent basis.

Oh, this is SO going in my dragcave fanfiction.

Raitinga: *dances by wearing a scarf*

Pandora (the human tamer): !? Where did those come from? Rukas? Where did you get that cookie?! Fashi...what...why are you playing a harp? Why is Soratsu golden?!

Rudoritsu: *dances by singing*

Pandora: '-_-

The holiday dragon designs are most excellent. The story is a good adaptation from 'Matchstick Girl' too. Thank you.

-H

Edited by Havoc

Oh Please Please Please let the Horses have an alt! That is an epic sprite!

So much fun to refresh the page and see new sprites. smile.gif

Excuse me as I geek out over all the coolness.

Skywings, Horse dragons, Alt blacks, Whiptails and Whites OMAI <3

Horses look really great, i'm surprised user posted image

Gosh I agree! I also noticed the Marrow's tails :3

Thanks TJ, this is seriously the coolest thing ever!

Two questions though:

#1 Will there be winners for decorating the wreaths, or no?

#2 How do we enter the raffle?

I LOVE ALL OF THIS EVENT SO MUCH SO FAR!

I wish we could keep the alt spirtes somehow; they are so cute! Screencaps shall be my friend. biggrin.gif

And the story, and the wreath, and everything! I can't WAIT to see the holiday dragons.