TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

"Grandma got ran over by a reindeer, walking home from our house christmas eve. You may say theres no such thing as santa.. but as for me and grandpa we believe."

Thuban's explanation of the female autumn's dress-up.

"Grandma Got Run-over by a Reindeer" xd.png

Ah! She had hoofprints on her forehead, and incriminating Claus marks on her back?

That's funny rite thar. :3

"Grandma Got Run-over by a Reindeer" xd.png

Still not seeing that at all. I guess the black spots are supposed to be reindeer hoofprints, then (though they don't really look like it), but what is it she's holding in her front paws? A poker? A peace pipe?

Still not seeing that at all. I guess the black spots are supposed to be reindeer hoofprints, then (though they don't really look like it), but what is it she's holding in her front paws? A poker? A peace pipe?

Her cane :3

It's a walking cane.

I was :ph34r:ed

I am loving the new dressed up dragons, I hope the limestone dress up, I have large collection of them.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

I am amused; below one of my trampled female Autumns is a deviously grinning male Nocturne named Bystander, just looking up and smiling... =)

"Grandma got ran over by a reindeer, walking home from our house christmas eve. You may say theres no such thing as santa.. but as for me and grandpa we believe."

xd.png

Thanks for the hint. It makes sense now, though I wouldn't have guessed that.

Edited by Silence2

I love looking at all my dragons and my wreath. Even with three days of decorations, it still looks so pretty. Thanks so much to everyone who makes all these fun and awesome events on DC.

are the waterhorses decorating cacti??? :/ I thought it was a tree at first but it gets kinda small in some places...

Also I never got to ask... What are the female spring seasonals doing I kinda thought they had a bunch of samurai swords but... that just doesn't sound Christmassy...

Edited by 626lavaheart

Also I never got to ask... What are the female spring seasonals I kinda thought they had a bunch of samurai swords but... that just doesn't sound Christmassy...

They're holding bagpipes :3

Another question.

If someone vamps a christmas egg, does that egg cease to be counted towards the scroll limit?

Saw a vampire egg that used to be a ribbon dancer in the AP.

xd.png

The gendered Autumn and Winter hatchlings are very cute. I like the Spring and Summer gendered hatchlings too, but I adore those Autumns and Winters. biggrin.gif

are the waterhorses decorating cacti??? :/ I thought it was a tree at first but it gets kinda small in some places...

Also I never got to ask... What are the female spring seasonals doing I kinda thought they had a bunch of samurai swords but... that just doesn't sound Christmassy...

It's seaweed, I think. Like this seaweed.

I love tonight's story. The little red dragon is so cute.

Another question.

If someone vamps a christmas egg, does that egg cease to be counted towards the scroll limit?

Saw a vampire egg that used to be a ribbon dancer in the AP.

xd.png

I don't think it counts towards your limit, nope. If I remember correctly, Neglecteds and Vampires become their own separate species when 'turned', while zombies remain tagged under their original breed.

Edited by Nine

I love the story happy.gif I giggled at the banana ornament xd.png I updated my wreath, so hopefully it's finished now and not too crowded laugh.gif

shes a piper piping (we have turtle doves and french roasted hens i suppose.. so why not tongue.gif

It´s a scottish bagpipe, guys!! wink.gif

They are talking about two different dragons.

The spring has bagpipes

The waterhorse has seaweed.