TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

WHOA I JUST SAW THREE HOLLIES IN A ROW IN THE AP.

And I was so surprised I froze. Just sat there and blinked! xd.png

Who else is having waaaay too much fun decorating their wreath? I think one of the decorations on mine is actually four different ones. /shot

biggrin.gif

ME! my wreath is getting too crowded. D:

Twelve more hours till my holiday eggs hatch! So excited to see the hatchlings, besides just knowing I won't be egg-locked anymore!

Ugh, I can't decide whether to freeze one of my ribbon dancers at stage two or not...they're just so cute as babies!

This.

Inside my head I go, They are tooooo cute! B-but I can't breed them! Oh, they are so cute, though. No! I want to breed them...

Edited by Matmetchi

Well, I guess that's it for the Holly. Guess there's next year.

Congrats to those who got a Holly. Take good care of them.

A lot of people are planning to breed their Hollys Christmas Eve/Christmas Day, plus there are still Hollys whizzing by in the AP now. Don't give up yet!

Today's ornaments - purple, my fave color! smile.gif

Otherwise, a big kiss for MissK.! She was so dear to gift me a holly egg. user posted image

Today's ornaments - purple, my fave color! smile.gif

Otherwise, a big kiss for MissK.! She was so dear to gift me a holly egg. user posted image

Nice! If I catch a holly this year, I'd probably ninja gift somebody next year. ninja.gif

I really want a holly this year. I am determined to catch one. When is the last time someone saw one today?

I saw one about 20 minutes ago.

Don't give up on the Hollies just yet! I caught my one and only just a few hours ago! I was so surprised and happy I was probably heard all through the neighborhood. biggrin.gif

Thing is, those rares always show up right when you're ready to give up in hopelessness, like they're suddenly feeling sorry for you after hours, days, of hunting, those sly little things. wink.gif

And another two Holly eggs flew by wink.gif Such nice even gen lineages.

Can't wait until Sunday when the new Christmas dragons will be released.

This.

Inside my head I go, They are tooooo cute! B-but I can't breed them! Oh, they are so cute, though. No! I want to breed them...

My thoughts EXACTLY!

Though, ribbon dancers seem to be going much more slowly than the other Christmas breeds, so I don't think I'll hurt next year's breeding stock too much by freezing one.

Yes, Christmas is about giving, but that doesn't mean I can't have something for myself. tongue.gif

I've been clicking for three hours now- and I've spotted exactly four Holly eggs. Of course, I didn't get one... dry.giflaugh.gif

I also saw quite a few rares and lots of the other Christmases floating around including a couple of eggs I'd released myself. blink.gif Congrats to everyone who have managed to obtain a Holly! And good luck to everyone else. happy.gif

Noooooo just saw two whizz by. Totally missed. sad.gif

Make that 8

Edited by funny12321

Noooooo just saw two whizz by. Totally missed. sad.gif

Make that 8

Side by side? I think we saw (and missed) the same two. tongue.gif

Holly hunting but I haven't even seen any in the AP. I'm not just too slow at catching but looking as well. tongue.gifdry.gif

I can still hope happy.gif

Side by side? I think we saw (and missed) the same two. tongue.gif

Yeah. There were two clutches of two

My mouse just wasn't over the right egg D:

Named my Holly Baby. :3 And decorated my wreath! (I was going to do a FF one, but got frustrated. Maybe later.)

laugh.gif Not about a Holly,I'm happy right now but for a sitting black alt! Never got one before,only curled ones! Now I'm snuggling it in my imagination! biggrin.gif

I totally didn't think that I would see any Hollys, especially since I can't stalk the AP for hours on end like I could on Halloween, but two just went by! It's a 'wow, they exist!' moment for me! blink.gif Don't give up on them yet! xd.png

One day until all three christmas eggs hatch, then I'm going hunting for other eggs. smile.gif

Of course, I'll save a spot for the new holiday dragon.

soooo exited! biggrin.gif