TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

@ Ripan: Totally know how you feel! All of us trying to get Hollies know how you feel biggrin.gif

I'm still keeping hope for Christmas Eve and Christmas day though! I'm going to despair after that tongue.gif

And today's wreath decorations are PURPLE!!! I LOVE PURPLE! Thank you,Artists for the decorations in my favourite colour! wub.gif

Edited by ShadowQueen

Have you guys seen the ungendered, frozen winter seasonal christmas sprite? It is so cute.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3N4f

I saw one on someone's scroll yesterday except it was a Spring hatchling! Very cute indeed. =) Being in Australia, I kind of made the "Hey, it's got a saddle like a horse... and it's Spring... Spring Races" connection. :P Clearly that wasn't the intention. XD

Wow! I was just taking a look at all the different wreaths and they are absolutely stunning! I'm so glad we're not doing a contest this year, it would be too difficult to choose favorites!

Actually, I really like yours! biggrin.gif

PURPLE!!! *squees and bounces off the walls for a while* Thank you so much! My favourite colour! *redecorates with almost exclusively purple*

hmm.... christmas pudding dragon. /random

I'd LOVE to see that! The egg would be so pretty.

Congrats to those who have gotten Hollies!

I just got my first silver tinsel and my first Dorkface at the same time (THANK YOU SO MUCH to both silver tinsel gifters who offered!! I could only accept one so I took the first offered but you both seriously ROCK) - so if nothing else happens this Christmas I am a happy camper already. biggrin.gif

I still would like to get at least one of this year's release though, lol.

People are being so generous. wub.gif

I got two hollies. One is a 2nd gen. ^^

Good luck to those still out there, determined to get one; and thanks to those who have gifted hollies too. :3

I got two hollies. One is a 2nd gen. ^^

Good luck to those still out there, determined to get one; and thanks to those who have gifted hollies too. :3

congrats ^^ another day of stalking the AP for me

Still Holly hunting myself, but in happier news...

I'm glad to see today's story included a Nocturne; they're my favorite, so it's nice to see them getting some attention. The picture with the Nocturne statues in the Halloween event was my favorite then too, so obvious I am =p

Like a lot of lucky other people today, I will be bouncing around the forums and my scroll. Trying to monitor my Holly, Yulebuck, Snow Angel, and Ribbon Dancer eggs.

*chuckles* I'm spacing out my christmas dragon breedings. Happy holidays everyone. <3

i've given up on hollies for now - haven't even seen any in the last 2 days or so. I'm hoping there'll be a second wave closer to christmas... sad.gif

Hollies are so scarce now... I might give up and hunt on the 24th.

EEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry about that--I logged on this morning to find a PM waiting for me, offering a silver tinsel egg! The transfer link was embedded and everything! I've taken it on, and it looks like I might have to drop an egg or two before the Christmas drop. It'll be worth it, though, for this lovely egg. smile.gif

Now if I can just get a holly. wink.gif

ETA: I completely forgot to say thank you to the gifter (I've sent a PM, too) and a general "thanks!" to ALL the gifters out there. You're really making the DC Christmas event a little sweeter. smile.gif

Edited by goblynn

I'm so impatient for Christmas to hurry up and come so I can snag a couple of the new release dragons. xd.png I can't stop thinking about what they could be, so I really can't wait to find out what they are.

*continues speculating* laugh.gif

I think I shall resume Holly hunting next year. No luck for me but it has been really nice to see so many go through the AP. Good luck to those still trying. laugh.gif

I'm going to Holly hunt if I can Christmas day... *crosses fingers*

But I agree that this year has been much more hopeful for that!

Kudos to the author of today's story - it is far and away my favorite! wub.gif

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do Christmas dragon eggs that die from sickness count towards the 2 dragon per scroll limit?

Noticing a few dead eggs in the fan sites.

Missed an inbred holly just now.

ninja.gif

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do Christmas dragon eggs that die from sickness count towards the 2 dragon per scroll limit?

Noticing a few dead eggs in the fan sites.

Missed an inbred holly just now.

ninja.gif

yes they do - so you cannot replace what dies this year - so be careful with your eggs smile.gif

Huh, that's odd.

Unfogged my holly egg a few hours ago, but didn't get around to adding it to any sites, so it had perfect 0~0~0 stats.

Now it has over three hundred views...

Two hollies when you don't expect them and I just had to press refresh, hadn't I? Now both of them have the expression of this emote on their faces ---> tongue.gif

EDIT: And who's mass breeding skywings?The AP suddenly got flooded with them!

Edited by ShadowQueen