TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

user posted image

Uh-oh... someone touched his ham xd.png

And now it's time to break out the DRILLS.

Oh, just noticed some more dragons got dressed up. xd.png

Yay for the Waterhose recolor! <3

And now it's time to break out the DRILLS.

*chokes on her soda*

xd.png

Funny how when I first saw it I thought the same thing. Really does look like Kamina glasses doesn't it? XP

My sitting alt blacks look so cute too and I love the dressed-up female autumns.

edit: The alt vines are fantastic.

Edited by rubyshoes

I like the newly dressed up dragons, even if I am not sure what is going on with the Autumn ladies. But the Stones sure look like they are having fun. biggrin.gif

"Grandma got ran over by a reindeer, walking home from our house christmas eve. You may say theres no such thing as santa.. but as for me and grandpa we believe."

"Grandma got ran over by a reindeer, walking home from our house christmas eve. You may say theres no such thing as santa.. but as for me and grandpa we believe."

There is no way I would have ever figured that out on my own! Now that I see it, though, I can't stop laughing. That is genius.

I would have never guessed! I thought she was some sort of chocolate chip cookie xd.png

That's awesome though, lol. How creative!

I'm so happy about the purple ribbon that goes around the whole wreath. It means I can organize better. Also, the water horses look so pretty.

(LOLing over Grandma Autumn.)

Er- the big, full-wreath purple ribbon - When/how do you get that? I've been on every day and read all the stories, and I don't have it?

A couple people have had problems with it not showing up, myself included. It's still there, you just can't see it. Just move your mouse somewhere under the last purple decoration until you find it.

Wow, my Waterhorse looks eerily spooky and beautiful in white.

Although, looks like the spriter forgot to take the color palette off in the left upper corner =P Uh oh, someone made a mistake!

Edited by Nine

The Waterhorse's look really cool :3 Call me dumb but, what are they holding/supposed to be as? ^^; (And like Nine mentioned, I see the color palette that was left there x'3)

Oooh, I like the waterhorses... they seem to have become icehorses. But, um... are the S2s supposed to have adult sprites? wink.gif

Gorgeous new round of sprites, though! biggrin.gif I love seeing all of the changes each day.

I've been hoping and waiting for the water horses to dress up biggrin.gif Love them! And the stones are my new favorites xd.png

I give up, what are the female autumns supposed to be doing? I've been squinting at the sprite for 10 minutes and haven't got a clue.

Edited by tjekan

I give up, what are the female autumns supposed to be doing? I've been squinting at it for 10 minutes and haven't got a clue.

"Grandma Got Run-over by a Reindeer" xd.png