TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Will we still be able to read the stories after the holiday event is over or will they be gone? I'm just wondering because they are really great. Kudos to everyone involved with this event.

just bred like... 10 Christmas Dragons, all different years. so good luck to everyone looking for past Season Event Draggies!!! wub.gif and Merry Christmas to you all!!! biggrin.gif

Will we still be able to read the stories after the holiday event is over or will they be gone? I'm just wondering because they are really great. Kudos to everyone involved with this event.

most likely because the haunted house story is still able to be read, and after all that hard work writing them you would think they would stick around. smile.gif

My wreath looks ridiculous. xd.png I really do love the ornaments, though. Very pretty.

Heheheh, the Rock Dragons made me laugh. That's cute. xd.png

Edit: I mean, their dress-up hat. xP

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I gave up trying to grab a Holly off the AP. A friend of mine was gifted one so I guess I'll just wait until next year and get one of the ones she breeds.

yeah I feel ya, I know I'll never actually get one XP

I'm not as active here as i used to be so I don't have friends on the drag cave anymore

So, I'm wondering-since I don't have any holidays, would I find one in the cave, or do I have to sit for hours at the AP?

So, I'm wondering-since I don't have any holidays, would I find one in the cave, or do I have to sit for hours at the AP?

Previous years' holidays are dropping fairly frequently in the AP (hover over the first egg on that page and you'll see at least a few) and the new Christmas egg will start dropping in the cave on the 25th.

xd.png

I caught the second wave of holiday eggs, except holly. (not a surprise! happy.gif)

I also caught all the previous releases, save a Holly (don't have high hopes in getting it this year either xd.png) - I'm really enjoying this year's event, the stories are great and the decorating is so much fun! I only feel bad I missed one day because of an internet glich, so I don't have all the decorations, but other than that - great event! biggrin.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

When did the Alt vines change? They look pretty cool. ^^

"Grandma got ran over by a reindeer, walking home from our house christmas eve. You may say theres no such thing as santa.. but as for me and grandpa we believe."

LOL! How creative!

When did the Alt vines change? They look pretty cool. ^^

Yesterday. I agree they look fantastic.

Ohhh sad!

I was looking at my Yulebuck's lineage, and the owner of their parent has TWO DEAD HOLLY eggs ;_:

I just found out about this event yesterday. Is there no way to get the decorationsfrom earlier days? Also, some of the stories are incomplete/I can't get to the last page.

Ohhh sad!

I was looking at my Yulebuck's lineage, and the owner of their parent has TWO DEAD HOLLY eggs ;_:

This is why you don't put newly laid eggs in fansites during the holidays.

I just found out about this event yesterday. Is there no way to get the decorationsfrom earlier days? Also, some of the stories are incomplete/I can't get to the last page.

No, there's no way to get the decorations except by reading each story on the day it comes out.

Another year another missed Holly... I just don't think I'll get one.

And I sadly was unable to get to the Cave on Sunday so I missed whatever day that was... sad.gif

But everything is so cool... and I was able to breed all my holiday dragons and drop eggs in the pool for those who've missed out. Hope everyone got some.

I'll have to wait another year probably for my holly. sad.gif

Arg. I released my frozen yulebuck hatchling to trade for a yulebuck egg with the code ibite (caps messed) and then I bit ot, which would have made an awesome vamp....except it died instead sad.gif how long will the cracked shell take up my 2 yulebuck limit?

Arg. I released my frozen yulebuck hatchling to trade for a yulebuck egg with the code ibite (caps messed) and then I bit ot, which would have made an awesome vamp....except it died instead sad.gif how long will the cracked shell take up my 2 yulebuck limit?

I think it will take up a yulebuck slot for the two weeks it takes a kill egg to disappear from a scroll. You can also check the breed limits under help and see when it goes from 2 to 1 for yulebuck.

Wow! The holiday sprites for all of these dragons must have taken a lot of work, but they are gorgeous! I really like the ones for the horse dragons. wub.gif

Edited by nuttymeg3