TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I've been trying to get a Holly this year and it's impossible. Hopefully I'll be able to get the new eggs coming out on the 25th. Very excited about that. biggrin.gif

I'm only able to get the purple decoration set.. should I be able to get the rest...? Or am I not allowed to anymore for missing days?

I'm only able to get the purple decoration set.. should I be able to get the rest...? Or am I not allowed to anymore for missing days?

You'll only be able to get each set of ornaments if you log in and read the story for that particular day. So no, you can't get the previous ornaments if you missed those days.

biggrin.gif I gave up the Holly hunt for today because:

1.It's late and I'm going to bed

2.I've starter the small fantasy story I made up today and have no idea if I'll be trying for a Holly untill Christmas/Christmas Eve.(doesn't mean I won't stalk the AP from time to time,just not that intensively) laugh.gif

I only need a way to share it somehow when I finish it (or at least the seperate parts)

My holly hunt is going strong! I've been refreshing for a couple hours. My wrists hurt... but I will persevere! >D

Got a CB Ice and chicken in the meantime. That's something, at least!

I was trying to trade for a Holly, got four offers, accepted one, and snagged another Holly in the AP. Since the one I caught had a giant lineage, I traded it for an ND, knowing I would get another Holly via trade. But then the Holly offer I accepted backed out, one of the other offers had already grown up, the other one was a mistake, and one of them was inbred. So, I spent so long to get a Holly and ended up with an ND instead. Haha. This is fun. I'll keep trying for that darn Holly! laugh.gif

DC Christmas is amazing, y'all, and I'm so glad Hollies are more common this year.

The hatchlings are so freakin cute. I have 2 of everything except for the holly one. Seen several but haven't gotten lucky yet.....

Hollies are not common in my opinion or they'd be more easy to get at least one for those who have none. The ones that do have one and want to swap it for another either equal or lower gen is just the same level if one caught it on the AP. If I managed to get two this year, the second one shall be going to another person who has none. I wouldn't want anything in return, but just knowing I'd made their day awesome.

Congrats you guys for getting one.

My holly egg will hatch tomorrow and when it hatches i will be one step closer to being able to give away hollies next year. On other news al lthe lowtime eggs are gone so i guess my record for msot gorwing creatures at a time will stay at 19.

If I managed to get two this year, the second one shall be going to another person who has none. I wouldn't want anything in return, but just knowing I'd made their day awesome.

I agree. People have been so nice (half my scroll has been gifts from extremely generous players) it would just be great to be able to brighten some one else's day. Though I know people can do what they want and there certainly is nothing wrong with having two Hollies, I would be content to just have one.

Hmm, what will happen next year? And the year after? Surely there can't be that many christmas themes out there?

Er- the big, full-wreath purple ribbon - When/how do you get that? I've been on every day and read all the stories, and I don't have it?

xd.png

Loving the Holiday Event for Christmas-got all pretty lineaged Christmas eggs, plus a beautiful 3rd even-gen holly with reds and bright pinks (thank my suddenly faster internet =D)

My first Dragcave Christmas...I think I got pretty lucky, as I see a lot of people offering pretty high for a messy-lineaged holly. Next year...I shall be waiting to trade and gift hollies. o.o

Er- the big, full-wreath purple ribbon - When/how do you get that? I've been on every day and read all the stories, and I don't have it?

It's the last ribbon you got from today's story. ^^

It looks like a disjointed purple wheel-thingy in with the latest purple stuff.

... ninja.gif ed...

Edited by Syphoneira

It looks like a disjointed purple wheel-thingy in with the latest purple stuff.

... ninja.gif ed...

I don't have it ._.

It's the last ribbon you got from today's story. ^^

... Found it. That's kind of funny, actually. I'm posting this in the screenshot thread. No wonder I couldn't find it. xd.png

EDIT:

user posted image

Edited by AlternateMew

Because of computer troubles I can't stagger my Christmas breeding. I bred all my old Christmas dragons and the eggs should be dropping on the AP in half an hour, right?

i'm a little annoyed 'cause i doubt I'll be able to get the new Christmas egg this year, with my computer the way it is. But at least I can give to others. *sigh*

I froze my messy, inbred Yulebuck hatchling at stage one. I couldn't help it; they're just too cute. xd.png

I like the newly dressed up dragons, even if I am not sure what is going on with the Autumn ladies. But the Stones sure look like they are having fun. biggrin.gif

Edited by Silence2