TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Are there any more Christmas eggs?

From time to time I see some passing...but not many.

The little red hatchling in the picture is just darling! So small and adorable... ;3;

The accompanying story was nice too. :3 Yay for the ending where the mummy dragon helped the little baby out? <3

wow I got a holly when I wasn't looking for one blink.gif

Wow! Congrats! :3 I wish I had your luck (and everyone else's for that matter xd.png)

Congrats Silverwingwyvren!!! =)

As for the wreath decorations...they are getting far more lovely each time I hop on. Now the hard part....which ones to use? Soo many lovelies to chose from.

And the story was adorable. =)

Again, thank all of you for the efforts you put forth here.

the thing was I refreshed the page as I clicked for another egg and got the holly instead xd.png thanks

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!!! you will get one keep it up!!!!

Awww i wana cuddle the little red dragon in today's story. :') On another note, three hollies flew past me in the AP, and guess what. I'm scroll locked. *sits in a corner* ):

Was there a thread where you could share/view each others wreathes...? blink.gif

Yep, right here :3 Show Off Your Wreath

ETA: @Silverwingwyvern: Why do you feel awful? blink.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Cus people have been trying to get a holly for 2-3 years and I'm a newbie pretty much and I got the egg by chance Dx

lol don't be! you're just really lucky. take care of that holly! xDDD beginners luck. tongue.gif

I really like the big wreath ribbons. I can't fiddle with the wreath anymore. Must has all ornaments so I can pick o.O

Does anyone notice that the wreath badges differentiate? What does it all mean? Mine just has the red bow on it.

It depends on how many of the ornaments you manage to collect. It will have more decorations at the end of the week if you read all of the stories on the first day than it will if you don't.

edited for clarification.

Edited by Vicats

Does anyone notice that the wreath badges differentiate? What does it all mean? Mine just has the red bow on it.

A few mentioned earlier that the silver wreath badges were for those who have contributed to the event and everyone else gets the red bow wreath.

Aww, another cute story. I wanted to hug the red hatchling. |3

Wow, mass holiday egg drop in the AP with a Snow Angel hatchling. Unfortunately I didn't see any Hollies mixed in.

Love the new story and the new looks to the frozen sitting black Alts, the Water horse, Autumn(F), Alt Vines and Stones