TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

So excited my second Holly hatchies in 1 hour yay smile.gif

I counting down the days till the new Christmas release I can wait to see what they are! wub.gif

Good Luck everyone with hunting!

~Happy Holidays~

Hollies, flying past me like santa's sleigh. *sadfaces* And who is mass breeding skywings? O-O

assumedly the person who dropped the holly egg(s). it's kind of an old trick that was used back when getcode worked. flood the AP so your person has a higher chance of catching the AP bound egg

assumedly the person who dropped the holly egg(s). it's kind of an old trick that was used back when getcode worked. flood the AP so your person has a higher chance of catching the AP bound egg

blink.gif Why would they risk transporting eggs like that when we have teleporting?

yes they do - so you cannot replace what dies this year - so be careful with your eggs smile.gif

Thanks for answering. Mine are fine for now. Just sad to see so many dead eggs on the fan sites and wondered if they count towards the scroll limit.

Wishing everyone luck with the Holly hunting. It's great to see them this time, even if they get snapped up so fast. I think I saw 3 of them during the whole xmas week last year.

cool.gif

blink.gif Why would they risk transporting eggs like that when we have teleporting?

Unless they used up their quota of teleport? =\ Mmm. And my silly brain when to think that maybe we were allowed to keep the christmas design of skywings, hence mass grab for skywings. *shot* xDDD

multi clutch + having more than one iou. the first person in the iou list would be ok but any subsequent listers would have to try their luck. the breeder would hope to increase the luck by flooding the ap.

Unless they used up their quota of teleport? =\ Mmm. And my silly brain when to think that maybe we were allowed to keep the christmas design of skywings, hence mass grab for skywings. *shot* xDDD

laugh.gif And I took two of those unfortunate eggs because I felt sorry for them.

laugh.gif  And I took two of those unfortunate eggs because I felt sorry for them.

I would, but I'm scroll locked. Also, I planned on having a scroll with only one of each type of dragon/design, so I hardly ever get doubles. I'm even going so far as to consider releasing one of my duplicate valentines, but... meh. Dx I forgot to freeze her when she hatched. xd.pngD Ditto with my two silver males, but i love silvers so i can't bear to release one of them. xDDD

Edited by Kitsumie

Still trying for a holly, haven't seen any today yet. But I love the purple ornaments.

The abandoned pile was full of hollies for about 1/2 seconds(s). sometime around 1:00 am. Always click the middle dragon. people go for the on on the sides. biggrin.gif

i love silvers so i can't bear to release one of them. xDDD

biggrin.gif I love them too,especially the females wub.gif *sigh* Thinking of that I love a lot of the breeds! laugh.gif I suppose that's why I'm trying to catch that Holly egg and still haven't given up (and given up the DragCave itself)! I've been even thinking to write a (not so) small Christmas story including a Holly egg as one of the main characters but I have no idea if I'd have any success with it rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif I love them too,especially the females wub.gif *sigh* Thinking of that I love a lot of the breeds! laugh.gif I suppose that's why I'm trying to catch that Holly egg and still haven't given up (and given up the DragCave itself)! I've been even thinking to write a (not so) small Christmas story including a Holly egg as one of the main characters but I have no idea if I'd have any success with it rolleyes.gif

IKR! I tried breeding for a second female, but my silvers turned impossibly stubborn after that. >.< Yeah, a lot of the breeds are easy to love. Still trying to catch a nebula, as I adore them now (recently came back to DC) xd.png. IM NOT GIVING UP! I will catch one... eventually. *stubborn*

You should try! No harm in just trying and seeing how it goes, no? tongue.gif

The abandoned pile was full of hollies for about 1/2 seconds(s). sometime around 1:00 am. Always click the middle dragon. people go for the on on the sides. biggrin.gif

Of course it was, on the one night I couldn't stay up late due to an early morning emergency dentist appointment. No holly, and a cracked root. It's just not my year.

Not that I'll stop haunting the AP. I'm determined to try as long as I can whenever I can.

Well my holly got to 500 views without me adding it to anywhere, so I've fogged it for now.

I am loving the stories. Also, to whomever made the little sled dog ornament... much love.

Yes, I like that ornament myself. Since it so closely matches my name, I have placed it atop my wreath in a place of honor. Not as an ego thing, I just like it... Long, long ago when I was a CB (not cave born rolleyes.gif , Citizens Band) radio operator, Husky was my user name and I had a little plastic badge made that had a white sleddog on it just like the ornament. Hahaha, just thought about it, but my neighbor friend at the time had three Samoyeds that like like that ornament...

jeez, that was over 40 yrs ago blink.gif ...

sigh, memories... smile.gif

===============================================

@Fortune86 quote:

"Well my holly got to 500 views without me adding it to anywhere, so I've fogged it for now."

If you are accepting help on your scroll, that may be why you are getting so many clicks. You would have to turn that 'help' off I think to stop the clicks from outside... At least I think that is the way it works...

Edited by Husky51

If you are accepting help on your scroll, that may be why you are getting so many clicks. You would have to turn that 'help' off I think to stop the clicks from outside... At least I think that is the way it works...

I'm not.

I've always taken care of my eggs myself smile.gif

Ugh, I can't decide whether to freeze one of my ribbon dancers at stage two or not...they're just so cute as babies!

Soo my 2 ribbon eggs just disappeared. Why would that happen?

Nevermind...I just realized I already had 2 of them.

Edited by whatasong

Now you've said this everyone will be clicking the middle. wink.gif

I kind of turn into a AP zombie after about a minute. I end up tapping F5 so much that I don't pay attention to what eggs are there. Missed so many tinsels....Holly can wait until next year. Each year = more hollies out there (but each year = more users to contend with?).

Edited by Ashywolf

Who else is having waaaay too much fun decorating their wreath? I think one of the decorations on mine is actually four different ones. /shot

:D

Edited by aquamarine__

So excited my second Holly hatchies in 1 hour yay smile.gif

I counting down the days till the new Christmas release I can wait to see what they are! wub.gif

Good Luck everyone with hunting!

~Happy Holidays~

can any one tell me when my christmas eggs hatch?

can any one tell me when my christmas eggs hatch?

They've got about 1 day before they can hatch (they hatch at 4 days left earliest). You should fog them before they get sick, because they've way too many views already.