AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Created my first two Zombies, a male and a female! Next year I'll work on the hatchlings. :P

Well the adults I managed to kill all spectacularly disintegrated, but my last resort s1 hatchling worked. Now I just need a male S2 and the hatchlings will be done I guess. XD I still need the adults.

Out of over 30 tombstones, only 4 hatchlings came back to undead, 1 back alive again. No adults as of yet, waiting for my kill cooldown to vanish. Feeling unlucky at this rate. sad.gif

uf, one fail, one coming back to life....third one a zombie, now I have all I need!

11 turned into zombie hatchies. out of the 42 total. had luck in the beginning, but when it gets to the end, most turned to dust.

2 turned into adult zombies out of the 4 tries.

well. pretty decent result. laugh.gif

Can someone send me one please? I havent got any, and i killed 5 dragons for nothing... sad.gif

Zombies cannot be teleported/transferred.

Can someone send me one please? I havent got any, and i killed 5 dragons for nothing... sad.gif

Zombie can not be traded.You must get it by yourself.

I had rotten luck 5/41 hatchies turned, 1 revived; and 1 adult of 5 turned. My cool down for kill ends tomorrow so I'll do 5 more adults then, though am considering killing a couple of spare hatchies instead...

Killed: 1 adult. Today. 15 minutes ago.

Result: Zombified.

1st time trying, got a success. I don't need anything else <3

Killed 5 adults

Only 2 zombified the rest disintegrated

Good enough :3

I really thought I could do this with no (emotional) problem. I didn't really prepare, I just decided to whack a few of my least favorite caveborn space takers. Code and static images that I didn't even like, what could go wrong?

Then I killed my least favorite dragon and nearly wept. In public. Then I did that several more times.

I've got four tombstones and one adult zombie, renamed I Don't Feel Very Good, on my scroll, and I may stop there permanently.

I feel like a bloody monster. And it's so freaking stupid. These dragons aren't even like the Sims, or Creatures, or Roller Coaster Tycoon. They don't even simulate emotions. They're nothing but a static image displayed by automated codes. They're the digital equivalent of a trading card. Why am I so attached to ones I didn't even think I liked?

Gah, it's like being a little kid who doesn't want to eat her chocolate Easter bunny all over again!

I feel awesome right now! This is my first year trying for zombies and I got four out of five~! They're all female though...might make a holy sister nun theme out of them. huh.gif

Out of something like 27 tries, I got 11 zombies, or 12 *can't remember after killing second lot of five* But two new adults and the rest hatchlings :3

I'm so happy, dude. Last time, I just went for a hatchie. This time, I went for one adult Zombie and it worked! Now, I think I'm done with Zombies, unless I work to just include them in lineages. X'D

Got a zombie hatchie on my first try, but not getting any luck after that. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1i6Xh Cheese; survived. (killed next day)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/g6Mno Cheese; killed.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7iip1 Paper; killed.

I don't think I'll be devoted to zombie creation as much as the last year anyway. Too lazy. d:

Updating my status:

ex-Cheese I - disintegrated.

ex-Cheese II - disintegrated.

ex-Paper - zombified successfully c:

Got a zombie hatchie on my first try, but not getting any luck after that. xd.png

Update:

Hatchies: 4 zombies out of 20 potentials.

Adults: 1 zombie out of 5 potentials.

I'm not able to kill adults again? Am I meant to get another 5 kill slots now? P:

I got 25 dead hatchlings - 7 turn zombies 4 revive and grow

I killed 5 dragons - 1 adult paper - turn zombie

- 1 frozen winged cheese hatchling - turn

- 1 winged paper - dead

- 1 adult male - dead

- 1 adult male - turn zombie

Total I got zombies this Halloween 10 biggrin.gif

Edited by Violet_Ninja

Not very much lucky this year with getting zombies ninja.gif

Oh, well... some statistics:

ungendered hatchies: 2 turned, 2 desintegrated

adults: 1 turned, 9 desintegrated @_@