AlternateMew

Zombie advice

1/2 S1 hatchies successful. smile.gif Woo! Failed to get one of these the last two years but now I've got a complete set.

1/3 adults successful.

I didn't worry about lineages this year. I just worked with whatever I had on hand.

I haz Zombies!! 2 of 4 ungendered, 1 of 4 gendered (F), and 1 of 5 Adults (F).

3 dodges, 3 successful revivals to normal, and 4 tombstones... I think I'm done murdering things tongue.gif It's just not working out for me.

All of mine disintegrated, second year in a row. Hellu, can one of you like, at least resurrect or something so I can a) not have to rebuild the lineage again and B) have this hypothetical awkward situation:

Varekis: Ohai, I killed you but you can totally trust me.

Ex-dead dragon: Okies.

<Next Halloween>

Ex-dead dragon: :3

Varekis: DIE.

Five years of trying for zombies and I've only ever turned two. Three years of working specifically on this lineage and I've only turned one... and that was two years ago. OTL

I've pretty much resigned to the fact I have bad luck for everything in DC. XD

Killed two babies, got one! Named Rioli The Baby Zombie

OMG Baby zombies are so cute...

IT's named after it's code. it used to be a specklebutt

I'm working on an adult now... i have two kills left and it keeps avoiding my attack...

15 fails

2 successfully revived (with 16002 days and 4 hours before they would die) both frozen now.

5 new Zombies including the missing Adult Female I've been trying for 2 maybe 3 years now. Now I just need to work on getting some ungendered adults for next year.

Three dodges, four disintegrates and one Zombie. My luck was better this year when compared to last year, with one turned instead of none, although I only just went on a murder knife spree a moment ago. Another hatchling Zombie would have been nice to go with the one I turned back a few years ago, but apparently it's not to be. Bah.

The 2 dragons i had reserved to make zombie decided to dodge the sword!

I guess i've missed the chance for a zombie this year :c

I wish i had reserved a few more hatchlings before halloween started ^^'

The 2 dragons i had reserved to make zombie decided to dodge the sword!

I guess i've missed the chance for a zombie this year :c

I wish i had reserved a few more hatchlings before halloween started ^^'

Aw. :c

In case you didn't know, you can actually kill your dragons in the two weeks leading up to Halloween (don't cut it too close [far?] or else you risk having the tombstones fade before then xP). That way, you have more chances at killing them and won't risk having them dodge flat out on Halloween. ^^

Edited by Varekis

Why did my zombie hatchling freeze???

Because Zombies can't grow. They zombify at the stage they are killed and revived at.

Wanted to try for an ungendered Zombie so I tried killing cheese dragons. The first one died and disentegrated, the second dodged and the third died and turned into a Zombie.

Wanted to try for an ungendered Zombie so I tried killing cheese dragons. The first one died and disentegrated, the second dodged and the third died and turned into a Zombie.

The smell of cheese can never be pungent enough, eh? Nothing like rotting flesh ... cheese. ;p

Because Zombies can't grow. They zombify at the stage they are killed and revived at.

okay...... that means i got a CB ungendered hatchling

Aw. :c

In case you didn't know, you can actually kill your dragons in the two weeks leading up to Halloween (don't cut it too close [far?] or else you risk having the tombstones fade before then xP). That way, you have more chances at killing them and won't risk having them dodge flat out on Halloween. ^^

I didn't know that! thankyou very much for the advice! ^w^

And i was surprised!!

Because i killed a dragoness [wich i didn't really want to kill her that much ^^'] and at the first try she just became a zombie!!

OMG i was so lucky!! biggrin.gif

(i still feel kind of sad for killing one of my dragons though... T^T )

As we say around here "Fue una desgracia con suerte" ^^' <3

(i think it's translated like a lucky accident >w<' )

-- Edit: Here she is http://dragcave.net/actions/wI7hn :33

Edited by rhunen

3 out of 5 attempts. Not bad. Now I only need 1 more male next year to complete my set of 4 pairs.

Good luck, guys!

Congrats on the successful zombifications, everyone. :3

I had 6 dragons to revive (5 females, 1 male). The one male, the last one I attempted to revive, turned into a zombie. I had a mini heart attack. I didn't want to look after I tried to revive him after seeing five disintegration messages in a row. ._. I named him Laat Togaat, which means "Last Attempt". ^^

4 dragons dodged the bullet (or the blade, I guess, in this case), 3 disintegrations. sad.gif

Edited by rihannalexis