AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Out of 4 attempts I got:

1 adult Zombie (lineage) - now this inbred-breeding-project is definitely finished biggrin.gif

One dragon was revived and the other two are dust now, but I am still happy with the result

Not much luck with hatchies so far - out of 9 hatchies I had 7 dusts, 1 revive and 1 Zombie. At least she's a CB girl to keep my Zombie boy company. I have one more to try later (it's not dead yet!).

Very pleased with this, but very annoyed that all my other adults have crumbled. >_> I have another two to try a bit later, though.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I had killed four adults a few days before Halloween, but couldnt manage to get a hatchling during the time. (Plus I had wasted a kill on an egg... woops.)

Yet all four dragons turned into Zombies! So that makes me satisfied.

http://dragcave.net/view/dnYdw

http://dragcave.net/view/FcDfY

http://dragcave.net/actions/nU8fI

http://dragcave.net/view/PTaO5

Edited by Tomiix

I have a zombie now, thanks for the advice! Got it on my first try, too! biggrin.gif

I don't know if this has been reported earlier, but apparently it works with dragons killed longer than 2 weeks ago..

I killed a dragon back in June, and I saved it's code.. Now I went to that dragon's action page and successfully turned it into a Zombie.

I just thought I would share this, since there were a few people in the TLQ thread about 2 months ago (I think) who all said this wouldn't work.. tongue.gif

Haha, I will probably create an army of dead adults for next Halloween.. xd.png

In case you want to see..

And this year's results:

2 Revivals

8 Zombies

16 Dusted

Hmm, half of them turned into Zombies. That's quite good :3

Okay, just done finishing what I can do. Got some more to die later.

Anyway:

- made 53 zombies

- 235+ attempts

- 15 revives.

cfm: I'd KILL for that sort of luck xd.png

Well with this large a group I guess we have to correct our estimate for successful zombification down yet again (I remember when the estimation was 1 in 2 later corrected to 1 in 3 or 4) it looks more like 1 out of 5 from here and even then your quota is not good 42 sad.gif

To add to the statistics:

adults - 0/4

hatchies - 2/10 + 1 true revival

And of course I now have 2 s1 hatchies and still no female s2 :/

And the nice codes all refrained from coming back to haunt my scroll sad.gif

I was lucky with hatchlings, it seems, but my adults all went to waste:

0/5 adults.

5/11 hatchlings.

With some luck my kill cooldown will finally come off this evening and I can try for more adults, but I'm not holding my breath. ._.

Hmmmmmph. I re-killed my revived adult, but then when I checked its actions I found that I couldn't try to revive it again. Has that changed? I could have sworn that it was possible before...

I don't actually mind that it's dead - for the lineage in question I *only* want Vampire, ND or Zombie offspring, but I was looking forward to another chance at a Zombie from the pair this year. :/

Well with this large a group I guess we have to correct our estimate for successful zombification down yet again (I remember when the estimation was 1 in 2 later corrected to 1 in 3 or 4) it looks more like 1 out of 5 from here and even then your quota is not good 42 sad.gif

To add to the statistics:

adults - 0/4

hatchies - 2/10 + 1 true revival

And of course I now have 2 s1 hatchies and still no female s2 :/

And the nice codes all refrained from coming back to haunt my scroll sad.gif

Just had another die, and revived to a zombie, making my tally 54 now.

But yeah, you're right, the chances aren't all that great. sad.gif

None of my fodder became a zombie, I literally just tried to revive them :| Is this karma for getting CB eggs so easily?

Well dang! I killed one of my revived hatchies and now I can't revive it again sad.gif

Cheese have proved to be rather resilient. I've had four dodge, three fail, one revive normally and finally one zombify. Whoot!!!! Got my ungendered Zombie at at last!!!!

Finally gave this a try this year...killed five common adults.

Four dusts, and 1 zombie on my last try. Can't complain!

I killed four dragons, three are Zombies now, I'm happy with the result!

My new zombies:

ZombieTombie

female adult

DecayedDead

female adult

RottenBody

female adult

My three dead Ladys!

Next year I want to make three males and three ungendered hatchlings.

Guys, is it permitted to ask for help with killing hatchies here? ninja.gif

Sorry about asking if it's against the rules!!

Edit: Have been trying to kill (i.e. make them sick --> die then xd.png ) some hatchies (5 at the top of my scroll) since yesterday's evening and to no avail so far ;__;

Is there a way to mortify them faster - I'd love to hear some advice

Thank you! unsure.gif

as no one answered, decided to abandon some hatchies to grab new eggs.

There's always next year to get gendered zombie hatchies :3

Edited by Ae0nian

1 male adult, 1 female adult and 1 gender unknown adult biggrin.gif also 2 s1 hatchies. I'm happy biggrin.gif

Edited by poppy1

Zero, zilch success. Will try for 5 more adults this evening if the kill action

resets in time, but hatchies will just have to wait for another year to try again.

3 killed ALL 3 SUCCESSES MY GOD THIS DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER DOESNT IT! I was panicking at how little fodder I had since I didn't get the hatchies to die on time but oh my gawrsh

I'm a murderer, I'm a murderer! I'M A MUR-DIDDLY-ERDLER! sad.gif

My two kills died permanently without becoming zombies and my other dragons all avoid my attacks. I've wanted a zombie for so long, but I keep forgetting to play on Halloween. Is anyone with extra zombies feeling generous and want to trade with me? Can they be traded?