Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I don't think it hurts your feli at all... I'm pretty sure, if I'm understanding what I'm reading right, it takes away some of your coffer - food and wood..

Girl, I think you're better off buying Hakooloes. They cost much less than Navani leaves and do better than them. If your feli is starving and hurt, it sets it back to full and cures it. If it's hurt, it heals it. If it's starving, it sets it back to full.

Okay, that's good. (It sucks to have items destroyed, but it's better than your cats, I suppose..)

Thanks for the tip!

O.o I just got done reading about all the candies, and it turns out that Nectar Drops reduce your Felidel's (it has to be a felidel, nothing else.) age by three days, so if your elder felidel is in love with another, younger, feli, if you use it on the elder and it makes it an adult again, you could end up having an elder give birth to kits if you use it on a female felidel.

? Hakooloe? I just checked it out and it was 3...

ohmy.gif I've gotta get me some Dragonbombs!! If you feed them to a non-pregnant Xano, male/omni/female, the next littler it sires or bears, there will be no males! I've got one male Xano, but one is better than none! To bad they cost like 350 en at cheapest.

sad.gifhttp://www.felisfire.com/user?i=10984 They aren't taking very good care of their feli...

Edited by StarSea

? Hakooloe? I just checked it out and it was 3...

ohmy.gif I've gotta get me some Dragonbombs!! If you feed them to a non-pregnant Xano, male/omni/female, the next littler it sires or bears, there will be no males! I've got one male Xano, but one is better than none! To bad they cost like 350 en at cheapest.

sad.gifhttp://www.felisfire.com/user?i=10984 They aren't taking very good care of their feli...

I mean buy it from Candyshop.

Yeah, I saw him! How did he even win an orb?

Edited by girlfairy76

Oh, by the way, Star, Lillykit is supposed to be spelt "Lilykit"; there are not 2 l's in her name.

xP My mistake. Sometimes I don't press the keys hard enough and sometimes I press them to hard and it puts two of that letter. It usually doesn't, but sometimes it freaks out and does. I shall be back! Going to see Brave.

Hope to see you around, Takoto! wink.gif

I just entered my Lady Nightfeather in the Masquerade Parade! <3

EDIT: New babies to show! biggrin.gif They're all boys.

user posted image

This one is really pretty! I may keep him. wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Raikielia

Ooh! I love the bottom one! So cute <3

Hy Mist, Cherry x Blind? I mean, they are both blind... And I know he's med cat, but it's not like real cats, so >_> and I don't wanna freeze him.

Edited by girlfairy76

So... I've been wondering, what are the benefits and disadvantages of freezing your cats?

And I also absolutely adore the bottom kitty.

Edited by SoulFang

You can sell it

You can give it to someone

It loses all thoughts for other cats

It can't breed

They can't be pregnant while frozen

They get removed from any group

I thinks that's all?

Yup! I do that often, actually - if two feli I want to breed -15 dislike each other, I usually freeze and unfreeze them both to start them afresh. ^^

Well, most of my cats are injured now, and they're adults so hopefully they'll start having kits soon. Though their relationships are very unsteady, they tend to be fond of feli their own gender. ._.

The five, is how many more entries he needs to judge for the contest, or something like that. (That's what I heard.)

I've missed SIX wild kitties just today...

Though I did befreind a minipet.

I've missed at least 150 wild kitties. It's a less than 1% chance that you'll actually succeed in capturing it. 0.01% or something.

Wow, I had no idea it was that hard to get them...

And here I was thinking I had bad luck...

Nah, I've only caught once wild kitty so far. They are going to tweak the system in the future, though.

Crossing my fingers and waiting for an Igneo to get preggers with my Iuri omni. Their like levels keep bouncing up and down.

I can't believe no one but me has understood it yet and I've posted it like five times!!

The carnival ends in five days!!

People keep posting about some February contest with five entries left. People don't put two and two together like I do I guess... The carnival ends early the 30th I'm guessing or late the 29th.

According to a mod it's for the February, but I'm not thinking it is... It makes even more sense for the carnival.

Edited by StarSea

xd.png Nah, I just posted what I heard.

I've been having some trouble with IE recently after being on the site for a while. An error pops up saying something about an add on effecting Internet Explorer... Is anyone else having this problem, or is my computer just being stupid?

Do you have google chrome? If you do, I advise you use that. I got a bug and that kept popping up on my IE. I can walk you through how to most likely find the bug and get rid of it, but still, Google Chrome is better with bugs.

Should I let a leader and a kittypet have kits together?

Edited by StarSea

Huh, okay. I've been using firefox for the site, though, is that okay? I'm really just starting to think IE is being weird. I've never gone on there with IE, so it couldn't effect it, right? Hopefully my mom will understand, she thinks that this site has gotten a virus on our computer, and won't beleive anything I try and tell her. dry.gif

That might be a bit akward, though I guess it depends on their ages.