Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Yay it's back up!

Nest and clan interactions disabled atm.. good thing my Felis have already bred today, and *yay* this means my pregnant Felis won't be able to annoy the other Felis for a little while! tongue.gif

Edited by Mistshadow

Aw, two of my breeding feli were this close to loving each other. Oh well, crossing my fingers to hope that the interactions will be back up in less than two days.

O.O 1k EN Breeding Potions!

Yay got a Skystone from the Field! Already have one in my collection but they're pretty customization items :3

Edited by Mistshadow

Eh, not gonna be able to finish my games now. sad.gif Oh well. Named my Igneo Lady Nightfeather. smile.gif

Lotsa error messages. Probably 'cuz Yasu is fiddling with things. Biggest one I'm seeing is

Notice: Table './felis_felis/fu' is marked as crashed and should be repaired in /home/felis/public_html/header.inc.php on line 1303

Edited by Mistshadow

Yes! I was accepted!!! biggrin.gif

Here's my first kitty, NightSpirit!

user posted image

Edit: And, just made one more, BrightHeart.

user posted image

Edited by SoulFang

Yay it's back up!

Nest and clan interactions disabled atm.. good thing my Felis have already bred today, and *yay* this means my pregnant Felis won't be able to annoy the other Felis for a little while! tongue.gif

>( The disabled nest interactions didn't seem to have worked for my nest and groups... Now Rowan and Sky 100% hate each other because I couldn't remove them from the clan, and just about all the guys (except for Greennose because he's an awesome med. cat!) hate poor baby blue! And I didn't get to name baby blue yet!

... Because I couldn't seem to find two that really liked each other, I swapped Rowan and Sky with Angelfire and Nighthawk as Angel likes Night, and Night wasn't to low on her list.

wub.gif Baby blue is gonna be a big sister soon! And because she is going to get a new name now, I want you to all know that it is going to be Lillyrain, so right now she's Lillykit. smile.gif

Shaydra, they are indeed back up! As proof, Mr. Nice guy Greennose just snarled at poor Lillykit!!

Soul, BrightHeart is adorable!! If Brightheart ever has any kits, I'll gladly buy one or two off you!

>( The disabled nest interactions didn't seem to have worked for my nest and groups... Now Rowan and Sky 100% hate each other because I couldn't remove them from the clan, and just about all the guys (except for Greennose because he's an awesome med. cat!) hate poor baby blue! And I didn't get to name baby blue yet!

... Because I couldn't seem to find two that really liked each other, I swapped Rowan and Sky with Angelfire and Nighthawk as Angel likes Night, and Night wasn't to low on her list.

wub.gif Baby blue is gonna be a big sister soon! And because she is going to get a new name now, I want you to all know that it is going to be Lillyrain, so right now she's Lillykit. smile.gif

Shaydra, they are indeed back up! As proof, Mr. Nice guy Greennose just snarled at poor Lillykit!!

Soul, BrightHeart is adorable!! If Brightheart ever has any kits, I'll gladly buy one or two off you!

Aww... I'm sorry things didn't quite work out for you.

And thanks! I can't wait to get kittens!

Edit: Just made one more Cat, I'll wait till later to make more. Her name is HellFire

user posted image

Edited by SoulFang

It seems like they take forever to get 6 days old and then have kits! xP

It seems like they take forever to get 6 days old and then have kits! xP

Yeah. xd.png

I'm too impatient for this game.

I'd say.... Anything over my feli's (3-4)

No more lag C:

Edit; Found Bladetail!!! He doesn't wanna be my friend :C

Edited by girlfairy76

My cats all hate eachother right now! Is this pretty normal? Or will I have to try and get new kitties in order to breed?

Give it some time, eventually they'll start having positive interactions with each other.

What do you guys put on your Feli to make them all glowy? O.o

Give it some time, eventually they'll start having positive interactions with each other.

What do you guys put on your Feli to make them all glowy? O.o

Okay, that's good. Thanks, I was getting a bit worried!

I had an extra, but I sent it to Girl. smile.gif

Good, Night is starting to like Angel, so I think I might have more Igneo kitties soon. happy.gif

Okay, so based on Girl's thoughts of a good hunter, I now have 16 more hunters to loan out. smile.gif Plus Angel and Night, but they aren't for loan right now. So if anyone needs a hunter to train with, feel free to ask!

I'm starting a kitty profile thing and anyone is welcome to join in! Just put this in your cat's profile if you're against animal abuse!

<br /><br />  (\__/)
<br />  =( *_*)=
<br />o((") (")
<br>Put bunny in your kitty's profile if you are against animal abuse!

Edited by StarSea

Bought a new kit! His name is Bloodkit C: he's a Chetae.Cherrypaw hates him. A lot o.e

I found weird items in creek today ;;;D

Used remaining money for Navani leaves! Since Cherrypaw is med cat app, he can heals C:

Edited by girlfairy76

I would have gladly used some like these;

http://www.doghause.com/ascii.asp

for the profile race, but most of them use spaces (which don't really show up in the profile if you use more than one space), and I would have gladly loved to use that sleeping cat down near the bottom, but for now, the rabbit is as best as I can make on my own.

That is so cool :Ooh yeah, and Cherrypaw sent you a Navani leaf.

Sandblaze too? D:

Edited by girlfairy76

xP It's fine, you don't have to keep sending me Navani Leaves. You won't believe how many of my cats are hurt. As long as Mushroomfur is all good, so is everyone else.

O.o I think a leader and a kittypet have fallen in love. Jasper is fond of Violetstar and Violetstar is fond of Jasper. I think I found my next pair.

happy.gif Put bunny in all of my feli's profiles.

ohmy.gif I just found out you can have a coffer fire!! *soaks coffer in water* I hope I never get one! I don't know what it'll do, but it doesn't sound good at all!

Edited by StarSea

I have no idea, but I better look into it!

(I guessed again on the trivia, so I hope I get it right this time! A breeding potion is one the line! xP)

I wonder when they're doing the voting for the Masquerade parade... And I wonder who's gonna win! So many good competitors out there!

Well, I decided to make one more cat, so I have two females and two males.

So, here's my newest addition, LightSoul!

user posted image

I love how he turned out, so much. wub.gif

And what's the whole fire thing about? It sounds dangerous... I don't want my kitties to get hurt! D: