Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

technically, yes. if you keep him frozen until you can get a high enough breedinb score, you'll be able to breed him with any feli that they both love. so say maple and mushroom, both female elders, love each other, i could use a lab item to make them have kits together. If you don't wanna wait that long, i'll buy him off you for 100en.

wub.gif it's good to see that skystar still loves rowan, even if she is a grouch... although... she hasn't interacted with anyone lately.

can't wait to see the kits! tomorrow when i get on, i hope to see at least two cute little kits! i'll post them as soon as i see them. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

technically, yes. if you keep him frozen until you can get a high enough breedinb score, you'll be able to breed him with any feli that they both love. so say maple and mushroom, both female elders, love each other, i could use a lab item to make them have kits together. If you don't wanna wait that long, i'll buy him off you for 100en.

wub.gif it's good to see that skystar still loves rowan, even if she is a grouch... although... she hasn't interacted with anyone lately.

can't wait to see the kits! tomorrow when i get on, i hope to see at least two cute little kits! i'll post them as soon as i see them. smile.gif

Sea, it depends on what the kits look like, but if theres an extra kit you'll sell I call dibs unless I dun like the kitties (but I highly doubt that)

Yes, I'm willing to pay 150EN for the kitteh.

Sheesh! Later tonight (I'm 2 hours behind Felisfire) I'll get on, and Leopardpaw, Ivypaw and Cinderpaw could all get pregnant from various kitties (out of our cats):

Leopardpaw could get pregnant from Berrypaw

Ivypaw could get pregnant from Thunderpaw

Cinderpaw could get pregnant from Brackenpaw

Edited by Mistshadow

That lab application (In-Vitro, I think) costs EN. Around 700?

Well, I really have terrible luck catching wild Felis. xd.png

Also, I was wondering which birds double as accessories for felis. I'm currently trying to give Kaelan a bit of color without using marking patches (too poor to get them, currently, plus his colors are forest-like in my opinion).

If you want to know, here's what he looks like for now:

user posted image

I just recently learned about a few items doubling as accessories, so I'm probably going to be experimenting on my felis' appearances.

Here is an image with the birds and where they end up on a Felidae. The only one I know for sure is missing is the Ioalin Bird.

Ugh, it's not showing as 6 days old yet. Guess I'll wait 'til morning, then.

Raik, how do you get such high scores? o_o I only get like 200 in Cunning, although I get like 14 energy from Wet Wings on average and about 7 on average for Edgy Eggs.

Everybody loves Ivypaw.

100 Loves Stripepaw (#277297)

100 Loves Cherrykit (#247535)

100 Loves Thunderpaw (#276565)

100 Loves Sandpaw (#251551)

100 Loves Blindpaw (#277298)

Sandpaw:

100 Loves Cherrykit (#247535)

Yay Chetae x Chetae love! Moar little Chetaes for us! (Except Cherrykit's supposed to be a medicine cat.. xd.png)

Edited by Mistshadow

xP So are Mushroom, Angel, and Maple, but they all have kits. I bought them as elders so that they couldn't accidentally get pregnant, and the fact that they were dirt cheap, plus mushroom was an awesome hunter (and is even better now!). I can't do anything to get rid of their kits, but I suppose if you really want to, when you get enough en you could always make your own clan(s) to keep your medicine cats in so they don't have kits. One for males and one for females. Just until they're elders...

And 'grats! I can't even get close. I'm always somewhere around low 300's when it stops. I remember my first time playing that was horrible! I got a score of 2! xd.png

... I think Berryspark and Leopardbreeze might have kits. Depends of what Berry thinks of her. She is the only female right now that actually loves Berry.

And...

laugh.gif Looks like someone ticked off a medicine elder! Maple keeps biting everyone.

Squee!! Only two more hours! (sorry about all the counting and stuffs... I don't have anything to see the genders or looks or anything so I'm super excited, plus this is my first litter, and to a leader and a deputy!!)

Edited by StarSea

I'll take that offer. ^^

xP So are Mushroom, Angel, and Maple, but they all have kits. I bought them as elders so that they couldn't accidentally get pregnant, and the fact that they were dirt cheap, plus mushroom was an awesome hunter (and is even better now!). I can't do anything to get rid of their kits, but I suppose if you really want to, when you get enough en you could always make your own clan(s) to keep your medicine cats in so they don't have kits. One for males and one for females. Just until they're elders...

And 'grats! I can't even get close. I'm always somewhere around low 300's when it stops. I remember my first time playing that was horrible! I got a score of 2! xd.png

... I think Berryspark and Leopardbreeze might have kits. Depends of what Berry thinks of her. She is the only female right now that actually loves Berry.

And...

laugh.gif Looks like someone ticked off a medicine elder! Maple keeps biting everyone.

Squee!! Only two more hours! (sorry about all the counting and stuffs... I don't have anything to see the genders or looks or anything so I'm super excited, plus this is my first litter, and to a leader and a deputy!!)

But he's a guy! Would it matter? He's not the one having kits xP

Oh yeah. And sorry about Crescentpath Dx she's been being a mean pregnant cat ever since she was.

Edited by girlfairy76

It kind of does matter. xP

The point of medicine cats not having kits and a mate is so they don't get attached to someone over their clan. Like Leafpool and her kits, jay, lion, and holly. If something were to happen and one of her kits, let's say holly, got hurt but someone else, let's say daisy, were hurt really bad, then who would she pick? She'd choose daughter over friend. They aren't to have a mate and kits so that they feel the same to every cat and it isn't about who you love most, it's about who you can save. Also it would work the same as with deputies and leaders if they're female; They would end up spending time away from their duties caring for their kits, and a medicine cat needs to be ready for just about anything at any time. Though, I suppose that because they aren't really medicine cats and they can't really heal each other, I guess the rules wouldn't exactly count...

Okay TMD! I'll send you over the en! Oh! I need your ID...

Edited by StarSea

Well you could. Let's say this;

OMG MEH CAT GOT Aviaonoma! ohmy.gif I NU has a hearthstone!

(Med cat magically brings herbs)

Thanks biggrin.gif

Okay, that's kind of a rare disease anyway tongue.gif Med cats needs be stocked on Navani leaves!

I have a few... I could send you over one or two. I'm low on them right now because I've been throwing away all my extra en hunting trying to make more cats to loan out for people for a week. A few cats, I won't say names though, *coughs* Night *cough* hawk *cough cough* and Ice *cough* cloud *cough*, sorry, I had something tickling my throat, but anyways, I have some hunting trips that don't even get a kill, so then I have to spend two more en just to go out again.

Yay!!

user posted image

A little baby girl. (Pfft! 20% female my feli!)

Sorry Mist, looks like there aren't any others to sell... She has her mother's accents and eyes and her father's colors (more or less).

Little happy family;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

O.o Her mother's exact eyes! They both have #472501!

Oh my! You should see her carried markings! The colors jumped! Her father's two markings are now the color of her mother's, and her mother's husky is the color of her father's wing tips!

Edited by StarSea

Raik, how do you get such high scores? o_o I only get like 200 in Cunning, although I get like 14 energy from Wet Wings on average and about 7 on average for Edgy Eggs.

I'm a fairly good typer(not nearly as good as Shaydra, though o.o). Eventually you'll learn what words show up and when, so it gets easier to type them correctly. I'd do better if I could look at my keyboard. @_@ I need someone to stand behind me and read me the words. xd.png

laugh.gif When I was typing out Baby's description, instead of putting "DuskClan" I put "DuckClan".

Anyone have any ideas for names for baby girl?

StarSea: Yes, Leopardbreeze & Berryspark might have bred. FF is lagging so I can't check yet whether any of my females got pregnant. (They probably have, xd.png at 6 days old!)

And Cherrypaw is girl's. Sandpaw is mine.

Edit:

Ivypaw (#276556) and Thunderpaw (#276565) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Ivypaw (#276556) is pregnant!

Cinderpaw (#276570) and Brackenpaw (#276593) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Cinderpaw (#276570) is pregnant!

Sheesh, they're only six days old!

Edited by Mistshadow

Well would you rather have them have kits when they're 13 or 6? The younger they get pregnant, the sooner they'll have kits and can have more again. Then the quicker you'll get your breeding score up and can breed again. Poor berryspark. Leopardbreeze was the only female that loved him, but now he has no one. *huggle berryspark*

Well would you rather have them have kits when they're 13 or 6? The younger they get pregnant, the sooner they'll have kits and can have more again. Then the quicker you'll get your breeding score up and can breed again. Poor berryspark. Leopardbreeze was the only female that loved him, but now he has no one. *huggle berryspark*

No, he still has Leopardbreeze. :3 They haven't bred yet.

Yay! *huggles Leopardbreeze too*

Oh! I think I've got a name for Baby girl! Rainmoss! smile.gif If anyone else has other ideas, please do tell!

ohmy.gif I really need to start describing and giving out feathers! I have several males without feathers!

Good to see Olivestripe and Blacksun made up. They just got in a fight not three minutes ago and now they both got each other something nice; Olivestripe got Blacksun new bedding, Black got olive food

Edited by StarSea

To me she looks like a Bluestorm.

I've become addicted to gathering, so I'm wasting my energy pretty quickly on that. I wonder if its worth it to play Bingo....

Op, there we go. Sorry Berryspark, but it was your own fault.

Leopardbreeze (#276605) and Berryspark (#200507) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Leopardbreeze (#276605) is pregnant!

It is worth it, you get 105 in total once you're done if you complete all three. You can go play it some more (and possibly get a record thus earning you a R-100 item at the end of the month!), but you don't gain any en from the extra games. That's why I'm probably never going to play it more than three times a day, or if I do, it'll be after I've bought everything I can with orbs.

~~~

Just saw Mist's post!!

Yay! happy.gif Now I've got two new fathers!

I just got the notification on my screen too. smile.gif I wonder if it'll give us both bs, or just you as you're the owner of the mother...

Oof! I'm stuck on eggduko!

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n549/W...Ivy/Eggduko.png

Any egg could go anywhere! Looks like there might be two possible ways to finish...

Edited by StarSea