Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

RainClan!!

user posted image

smile.gif

I shall see if I can get it into the RainClan's description.

After I check that out, I'll be off. See you all tomorrow! (Only two more days till Rowanwing will have her kits!!)

sad.gif Nope, it won't allow me to put up the image...

*gasps* Stripekit and Blindkit are 100 each! xP Ivypaw 95 loves Stripekit, but Blindkit 100 loves Stripekit and Stripekit is the only male that 100 loves Blindkit. Looks like I'll have another pair having kits soon!

Edited by StarSea

Well, no, Ivypaw & Stripekit could be having kits instead, so basically whoever gets there first once Stripekit reaches 6 days old. tongue.gif

Just depends on who interacts the most often once they reach 6 days old. Though I suppose Stripekit could end up having kits with both Blindkit and Ivypaw. rolleyes.gif That'll be a handful for a new father.

Oh! And I'm restocking my shop! (just in time for the giveaways! rolleyes.gif I'm so lazy when it comes to my shop.)

happy.gif Now when you check out my nest, there is a navigation like thing up at the top. Mist, you should go check it out! Each sign is a link to that group.

Edited by StarSea

Beautifull signs !!

I likes all of them !

Well, can i play with you in Felisfire ?

I make a post for a teacher, but i don't have any answer... sad.gif

Actually i've got a couple of Felidae, a lot of questions, few collections and some meats.

I take your identify's game, thx !

user posted image

I created my personal clan symbol in Minecraft, if it helps. Sorry its a bit dark, it was turning nighttime.

Waiting 6 days is making me impatient.

I think RainClan should have a cloud.

Crescentpath is preggie ohmy.gif now she has to start all over with Berry and Cinzento.

Edited by girlfairy76

ohmy.gif Whit whose kits? *runs to go check out* Oh! And you might want to remove her from the clan while she is or else all the cats are going to start getting into fights. That's why I took Rowanwing out of RainClan.

And...

O.o Alonya wanted me to give her something that is worth 1,500 en! Heck no!!

Beautifull signs !!

I likes all of them !

Well, can i play with you in Felisfire ?

I make a post for a teacher, but i don't have any answer... sad.gif

Actually i've got a couple of Felidae, a lot of questions, few collections and some meats.

I take your identify's game, thx !

Someone will get back to you. It didn't take me long to get a mentor. You can PM me with questions until you get a mentor, if you'd like. smile.gif My ID is #7870

@StarSea That's only worth it if you have an extra of that item. If you do give it to her, she'll give you something just as good(usually) in return.

Edited by Raikielia

Yea, I didn't even have one, so I went searching and I couldn't find one for like... three hours so I just gave up and moved on.

xP I could be an awesome mentor also. Just about every game I figure out everything (or just about everything) on my own. I'd just be sitting there telling them everything in one PM and then by the time they reply, they'd say that they already knew half of it.

@ Raikiela : thanks you, i note your ID. I learn with FAQ and i practice, so when i've got a mentor maybe he/she haven't job whit me ! laugh.gif

Well, I got into the sand cat project. What now?

And how do you breed..?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

sad.gif I'm sorry TMD! The Sand Cat project is full, unless someone removes a cat or the owner puts in another orb to allow more cats. If there was room, then you could put in your cat(s). I'd gladly take Berrypaw out, but he is my only cat in the project...

[EDIT]You breed by letting your cats interact. Once two cats (male and a female of course) both feel 100 for each other, every time they interact there is a 25% chance that the female will get pregnant. Now if you have two Omnis, that's something different. They can have kits together, but the thing is, there is a 1 in 16 chances that both omni will become pregnant. That's one reason as to why I've bought four Omni and am keeping them frozen until I can make my own clan.[/EDIT]

Woot!! I've got about half the en that I need to buy an orb! Then I can make my own clan and stick pairs in it.

Edited by StarSea

xd.png If Ivypaw and Thunderpaw breed tomorrow (5 days old atm), then Ivypaw could have Thunderpaw's kits and then have Stripekit's kits once Stripekit was old enough.

Yay! I've now got three new warriors!!

Sandblaze

Icedrizzle

Olivestripe

Tomorrow Berrypaw will get his warrior name as well as Rowanwing having her kits!

... And should I give Tigerstar a new deputy? Technically he would need a new deputy...

ohmy.gif I just got an awesome idea for my nursery!! I shall be back and then you all shall see my awesome idea!

Edited by StarSea

To make a clan, you need one orb (at least to make it). Once you've got that, you go to World --> Group Clans --> Create Clan

Then after you've done that, you can work out all the details and stuff you want... smile.gif

Okay, I've added it! Go check out my nursery group in my nest! smile.gif

Each day you can play games. Eggduko for about a total of 105 en each day, then you can play Alonya's quest each day 25 times and if you gather a lot, you'll most likely have all the items she needs. If you don't have something she needs, just let someone here know. I'll most likely have that item, so then I'll send it to you. You get en and items from that, and if you don't need the items, you can go and sell them. Then you have the Accounting (only 5 en if you get it right) and the Luck and Timing. I usually get an average of 15 en from that a day. Then (because I'm so bad with my en, wanting to spend it on every cute cat I find), I go and put each 100 in the bank. I only take out en if I know that what I'm using it for will get me more en than what I took out. Like for Eggduko, I took out 15 and put back in 115. Then whatever I have left over (you don't have to do this... truly it's a waste of en) I spend doing double feli hunting so that I can get the hunting level up for each of my feli. Then when someone asks for a week loan feli, I'll have plenty more to loan out than just Plumstar. I usually don't loan my hunters out for en, but I suppose I could... There is plenty more things that you can do for en, like when you make a post in one of the News, you tend to get 10 en per post, and about 1 or 2 en per post in any other forms.

O.o Appleflame is going to be an aunt in 3 days!! Her only sister (and only sibling for that) is going to have her first litter!

And look at this! Jasper as a twin brother! I bet you can't tell what one is jasper!

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by StarSea

How do you guys get so much energy..? :c I'll never make a Clan!

The Games and selling Feli give the most EN. Alonya's Quest give different amounts of EN for different items. Kyber's Crafting gives you 2EN for each day you 'Craft for NPC'. Zeke's Accounting gives you 5EN if you do the math correctly. Eggdoku costs 15EN to play and you win 50EN and you can play 3 times a day(to win EN). With Luck and Timing you get some EN anyway, it's harder to get the 200EN, 500EN or the Orb. The other games are more skill games and you can play each 5 times a day for EN. Cunning is the easiest for me. I usually get 15-17EN during each play. I really suck at Wet Wings and Edgy Eggs. I usually only get 1-5EN on those. Orbles is kinda hard as well. I never get higher than 15EN and I never send my score if I get less than 14EN. I usually get 350-ish(sometimes a little more) from the Games each day. It doesn't take long to get enough for an Orb.

Well, I really have terrible luck catching wild Felis. xd.png

Also, I was wondering which birds double as accessories for felis. I'm currently trying to give Kaelan a bit of color without using marking patches (too poor to get them, currently, plus his colors are forest-like in my opinion).

If you want to know, here's what he looks like for now:

user posted image

I just recently learned about a few items doubling as accessories, so I'm probably going to be experimenting on my felis' appearances.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Everything that's

A feli - such as, Feli Sparrow Feli Robin Balanaar bird Hooded blahnlan

More stuff >_>

ohmy.gif Whit whose kits? *runs to go check out* Oh! And you might want to remove her from the clan while she is or else all the cats are going to start getting into fights. That's why I took Rowanwing out of RainClan.

And...

O.o Alonya wanted me to give her something that is worth 1,500 en! Heck no!!

I don't think I need to o.o she's pretty much being a fussy queen, biting and snapping at everyone.... One she has her kits, everyone will be mean to her Dx

CHERRYKIT WILL BE RAINCLAN MED CAT APP :3 because he's blind and has a mini pet to guide him,

Edited by girlfairy76

xP He looks more like he's wearing camo!

What markings does he have?

xd.png I barely even noticed the cameo similarity, Star.

Kaelan's markings are Boots, Zebra, Tabby, Ocelot, and Feathers. He also carries a few other markings, but I don't feel like typing them all down for now.

EDIT: Aww, Kaelan and ShadowBlaze are friends... Let's hope they don't tear each other apart.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon